HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-18 02:14:21 Reply

At 8/17/11 08:57 PM, Death wrote: the enfield is such an underrated gun

I always saw it as a more accurate Galil, but it's also less powerful. I can't seem to choose it over the Galil. Why do you like it?

Death
Death
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-18 09:56:59 Reply

At 8/18/11 02:14 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 8/17/11 08:57 PM, Death wrote: the enfield is such an underrated gun
I always saw it as a more accurate Galil, but it's also less powerful. I can't seem to choose it over the Galil. Why do you like it?

probably because I have a hard time hitting people with the galil

idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-18 13:31:34 Reply

At 8/9/11 04:47 PM, ShadowWest wrote: I have a K/D of 4.06 on PS3 but I only either play TDM or Search and Destroy and can perform well fairly consistently. I hardly ever camp and I always play the objectives during the rare times I play Merc Moshpit.

4.06? that's crazy! i have a 1.41 right now on the PS3, but then again it took me to mid 1st prestige to get good.I had under a 1 for the longest time! I mainly do free for all and average a 2.14 or so k/d, usually win most of my matches. I even went as far as doing a 30-0 in nuketown on free for all! Now I'm a 8th prestige!

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-18 19:51:54 Reply

At 8/18/11 02:14 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: I always saw it as a more accurate Galil, but it's also less powerful.

If I remember right, both guns have the exact same damage stats, but each gun's trade-off is that the Galil gets 5 extra bullets in a magazine but the Enfield has the ADS time of a submachine gun, and that's why I love to rush with the Enfield with dual mags, Flak Jacket, Steady Aim and Marathon.

Also got gold for the L96 sniper rifle today! 7 more guns to go...

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
JKMonkey
JKMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Art Lover
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-20 16:35:05 Reply

At 8/18/11 01:31 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
4.06? that's crazy! i have a 1.41 right now on the PS3, but then again it took me to mid 1st prestige to get good.I had under a 1 for the longest time! I mainly do free for all and average a 2.14 or so k/d, usually win most of my matches. I even went as far as doing a 30-0 in nuketown on free for all! Now I'm a 8th prestige!

lol, mine's like 0.56, but I'm also 14th Prestige so I guess I'll take it...

|"My dick was in the Guinness Boom of World Records... Then I left the library.|

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-22 10:24:05 Reply

At 8/20/11 09:09 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Does anyone play GameBattles here?

I'd recommend it, whether you'd consider yourself professional or just above-average.
It's really fun as you can meet people in a clan and learn to work together
The battles against superior teams can really teach you a lot about how to play, how to flip spawns real early, how to section of teams to different roles in different situations, one-on-one tactics, it really helps you improve.

Myself, TheUnknownVoice, and the Rest of my six man Insane Sanity team went and began GB'n on COD4 we were a top 4 ranked team two seasons in a row. I quit Gb's and became an Staff member at GB. I was a Reff for a few months and it was all good. I have not Gb'd in a good long while because I just dont have the time to compete competitively for the title. Its good that you like it and yes if you have the time it is a great way to meet good players or give you a headache fucking with the disputed reports, challenges, admin reviews and all that BS. If you are going to hit it hard and really play to win on GB's I have some advice for ya. Make sure you keep the date and Match number your playing and make note of it on your Theater of Recent matches in case there is a dispute the Admins can go review the gameplay.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution
Governor of the ZSC
PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-22 13:17:52 Reply

So the new Express game type is up (TDM, Domination and HQ on either on disc or DLC maps with Ghost and 2nd Chance disabled) and it would be fun to play but it isn't for 2 reasons:

1) Keep playing against full parties and my teammates SUCK.
2) I'm from the UK and with the Locale Only search option on, the game keeps putting me in French/German/Italian lobbies. Cool matchmaking Treyarch.

Oh well, I'll see if my mates want to play it later. Close to getting another gold camo too, I'm thinking of buying the WA2000 next.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-30 02:23:33 Reply

At 8/22/11 01:17 PM, ShadowWest wrote: So the new Express game type is up (TDM, Domination and HQ on either on disc or DLC maps with Ghost and 2nd Chance disabled) and it would be fun to play but it isn't for 2 reasons:

It's a great add on to the game. Seriously. The gameplay on this game mode is absolutely fantastic. There is now a use to spy planes and counter spy planes. There is now a use for silencers beyond camping like a whore with Ghost Pro and Hacker Pro on. There is now a use to launchers beyond getting Ghost Pro and destroying helicopters. The game is now fast-paced and people actually learn to use other perks then ghost.

1) Keep playing against full parties and my teammates SUCK.

That's the same for every game mode except Mercenary... What's so terrible about Express game mode's matchmaking?

2) I'm from the UK and with the Locale Only search option on, the game keeps putting me in French/German/Italian lobbies. Cool matchmaking Treyarch.

What does that have to do with the game mode itself? You are talking about the matchmaking again.

Oh well, I'll see if my mates want to play it later. Close to getting another gold camo too, I'm thinking of buying the WA2000 next.

Damn! Do it dude, this gun is fucking great and it must look awesome will the gold camo :)

Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-30 07:11:35 Reply

Does anyone else love the PSG-1 With ACOG and Extended Mags? I'ts a one hit kill almost anywhere, and has high mobility.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-30 08:20:20 Reply

At 8/30/11 08:15 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Am I only the only one who finds Black Ops a lot easier than MW2?

Some guys on this podcast I listen to were talking about this. I actually think MW2 is a bit easier. If you do good, you do really good because of the stacking killstreaks. The killstreaks also seem more effective in MW2, especially because your killstreaks in Black Ops don't last as long because people use anti-air rockets as a secondary more often because the pistols are shit compared to the secondaries in MW2. But Black Ops is easier if you're not doing well because there isn't as much shit spewing bullets at you from the air.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-30 12:32:29 Reply

At 8/30/11 12:28 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Let me guess, Painkiller Already?

Yes sir

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-30 13:19:36 Reply

At 8/30/11 08:20 AM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/30/11 08:15 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Am I only the only one who finds Black Ops a lot easier than MW2?
Some guys on this podcast I listen to were talking about this. I actually think MW2 is a bit easier. If you do good, you do really good because of the stacking killstreaks. The killstreaks also seem more effective in MW2, especially because your killstreaks in Black Ops don't last as long because people use anti-air rockets as a secondary more often because the pistols are shit compared to the secondaries in MW2. But Black Ops is easier if you're not doing well because there isn't as much shit spewing bullets at you from the air.

Well that was my problem with MW2, the constant spray of bullets from above! yes i agree that the killstreaks were much more effective in MW2 they were almost over powered. I did Harrier Strike and sit to get my Pavelow and from there the Chopper Gunner. It encouraged me to camp, just like many other players. I was sick of getting killed by people running around with Commando pro and noobtubeing me so i would camp and win the mach like that! I like the secondaries in black ops, i use the python ACOG and it works great for me. I find my k/d usually above 2.50 when playing free for all and team death match. IN black ops i do napalm strike, attack helicopter and then attack dogs.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-30 15:18:24 Reply

Been playing the hell out of Moon this past week, really should play multiplayer some more to try and get a gold WA2000 soon, hopefully I won't have problems with the matchmaking this time.

Also I heard the Uzi, RPK and HS-10 got buffed which I reckon is partially true because the Uzi actually kills people a lot faster for me now and it seems to have a bit less recoil too.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-30 19:31:15 Reply

Because it's not designed so loosers can use retarded unbalanced weapon classes to own the map and ruin any kind of strategic playing by using over-powered classes, perks and weapons. No Stopping Power, No Teleport Knifing aka Commando Pro... Kills made by killstreak rewards don't count toward the next reward... so less camping...

Black Ops is a far superior game in so many ways...

At 8/30/11 01:19 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Well that was my problem with MW2, the constant spray of bullets from above! yes i agree that the killstreaks were much more effective in MW2 they were almost over powered. I did Harrier Strike and sit to get my Pavelow and from there the Chopper Gunner. It encouraged me to camp, just like many other players. I was sick of getting killed by people running around with Commando pro and noobtubeing me so i would camp and win the mach like that! I like the secondaries in black ops, i use the python ACOG and it works great for me. I find my k/d usually above 2.50 when playing free for all and team death match. IN black ops i do napalm strike, attack helicopter and then attack dogs.

MW2 was just not doing it for me. It's supposed to be a first person shooter. Yet, we had so many knife runners, OMA noobtubers, quickscopers and shit like that. And yes, the killstreak rewards were over-powered. You'd be a fool not to have Harrier Strike on your killstreak rewards list. It had both the advantage of an undestroyable reward... the two first strikes, and the advantage of an automatic device shooting from the sky.

I got a great k/d ratio on Black Ops, but MW2 finds for the best ratio of controllers destroyed while playing. Yup, it pissed me off that much.

At 8/30/11 03:18 PM, ShadowWest wrote: Also I heard the Uzi, RPK and HS-10 got buffed which I reckon is partially true because the Uzi actually kills people a lot faster for me now and it seems to have a bit less recoil too.

This is pretty cool. The Uzi was terrible... I will try it, see if it's any better :)

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-08-31 17:11:30 Reply

At 8/31/11 06:53 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Uzi is pretty funny

I like to use it in Search & Destroy, it pisses people off so much.

Treat it a bit like a shotgun; deadly up close, but engaging targets at any range past hugging distance is going to end in tears.
Uzi is purely hip fire for me.

Hungging distance... lawl :P

I'll need to try it again I guess. I just looked at my statistics and I have a k/d ratio of 2.00 with the Uzi, strangly... But I have something like 16 kills and 8 deaths, so it really isn't relevant :P

Corpus-Delicti
Corpus-Delicti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-01 02:08:36 Reply

I've always liked the uzi since the Post-Annihilation patch. Grip and extended mags and you have yourself a high-capacity CQB Beast. Plus small children rage when you kill them with it.

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-06 02:43:10 Reply

At 9/1/11 02:08 AM, Corpus-Delicti wrote:
I've always liked the uzi since the Post-Annihilation patch. Grip and extended mags and you have yourself a high-capacity CQB Beast. Plus small children rage when you kill them with it.

Same shit happens when you play with the Spas-12 :P

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-06 13:53:57 Reply

Hot damn it's been a while guys. I'll see you all on MW3. Looking forward to using the G36 again, just like old times.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-06 22:08:15 Reply

So I started using the Spectre with the Grip and Suppressor.

Getting kills across the map with a few shots(in Hardcore) and ZERO recoil?

Yes please.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-07 15:55:22 Reply

Any decent zombies players in this thread (using 360)? I'm struggling to find teammates who are actually decent, can communicate well, and who play for the team as opposed to themselves.

Hit me up with a PM if you fit the above description.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-08 00:20:21 Reply

At 9/6/11 01:14 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: I won't be buying MW3, what about you guys?

Maybe I will, but most likely not. At least not right away. If I hear very good comments on the game, I might get it :)

I would like Call of Duty to go back to basics, to the level of the original Modern Warfare or World at War
However, that isn't going to happen. Ever.

Yes, Call Of Duty 4 was a great game. The serie evolved in a completely different way afterward. Black Ops at least is far more simple than MW2 was, but it's not as "basic" as CoD4, which was a fucking great game.

Black Ops is fun. I like it. But those two are the best.

WaW was a terrible game... Flawed beyond belief... What do you like so much about it?

At 9/6/11 02:19 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: If I do get MW3, I'll probably put a twist on my play style to make things more interesting,
use shotguns only or something.

Haha! Or maybe... knife only, right ? :P

Nice to see the Riot Shield back. Pair that with a Throwing Knife, much fun to be had. Effective, too.

The throwing knife will be back two? I don't really like these "instant kill" throwing weapons. I feel a lot of the people who use them are just bragging and using them to piss off other players or to show off their skills. Just like they used to play with Desert Eagles only back in the CoD4 years.

At 9/6/11 10:08 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote: So I started using the Spectre with the Grip and Suppressor.

Getting kills across the map with a few shots(in Hardcore) and ZERO recoil?

Yes please.

That's why I don't play Hardcore anymore. I used to, back in the CoD4 years, but I just can't stand it anymore.

At 9/7/11 03:55 PM, NEVR wrote: Any decent zombies players in this thread (using 360)? I'm struggling to find teammates who are actually decent, can communicate well, and who play for the team as opposed to themselves.

Hit me up with a PM if you fit the above description.

I play on PS3... and sadly... I can't seem to find any good players for Zombies either...

ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-08 17:27:25 Reply

Finally got my gold WA2000 so that's 6 guns left to get gold for, only problem is that the ghost and <insert overpowered assault rifle here> assholes have come back to annoy me again :(

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-11 17:17:13 Reply

On hardcore games, if you've nearly got a kill streak, say 1 kill away, and a team-mate kills you, do you have to start again, or does it carry on?

crazyScott
crazyScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-11 20:35:25 Reply

Hey guys, B4gle here. I use this account now. It's been a while! Back just in time for MW3 ( if it's any good )

I'm on Xbox360 and my gamer-tag is B4gle, so add me!

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-14 12:55:03 Reply

At 9/8/11 12:20 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: I play on PS3... and sadly... I can't seem to find any good players for Zombies either...

That's unfortunate. I had a round 39 game with a mate on split screen at the weekend, so at least I've scratched the zombies itch for a while. Just annoying that it doesn't save it to the leaderboards unless you play online.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-14 23:58:36 Reply

At 9/14/11 12:55 PM, NEVR wrote: That's unfortunate. I had a round 39 game with a mate on split screen at the weekend, so at least I've scratched the zombies itch for a while. Just annoying that it doesn't save it to the leaderboards unless you play online.

Why would they not allow you to get your on score on the leaderboard for that...?

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-15 09:32:36 Reply

At 9/14/11 11:58 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Why would they not allow you to get your on score on the leaderboard for that...?

It's just the way it works; you have to be playing online to have your score registered. I think it's stupid, but apparently treyarch think differently.

BBS Signature
ShadowWest
ShadowWest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-15 18:33:43 Reply

My mates asked me to jump on Black Ops with them today to play Ground War and regular 6v6 Domination for a couple of hours, and got 2 of my best ever Domination results, both on Summit, back-to-back matches too.

Game 1) 41 kills - 1 Death - 4 flag caps - 1 defend - final score was 201 - 117
Game 2) 38 kills - 2 deaths - 2 flag caps - 7 defends - final score was 201 - 8 (yep, we thrashed those guys!)

Also got the SPAS-12 as my number 1 weapon now, and I need another 10k CoD Points for another gold camo, I'm thinking of getting the PSG1 next.

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-17 08:46:38 Reply

This fuckin game is messed up. So I'm playing on a new account, and needed some $ to buy some new perks and stuff. So i decide to do a game of gungame, for $1000. I only had $1550, so I could only play that one game. I go on to win the game, pretty much humiliating everyone else, getting every gun kill within like 2 minutes. During the winning kill replay, someone rage quits and it sends us all back to the lobby. Not only did I not win my $3000, but it took my $1000 that I payed to get in.

So i won the game and lost $1000 >:(

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Call Of Duty Clan Headquarters 2011-09-17 09:15:36 Reply

At 9/17/11 08:46 AM, Life-Stream wrote: So i won the game and lost $1000 >:(

Standard. I'm getting a bit bored of Black Ops now, not because of the game itself but because of the little douchebags who play it.

BBS Signature