We've just released the new version of the NG MAG! Stamper and I have been working on this on and off for a long while now. Now that it's finally done, what do you guys think? Comments? Suggestions? Lay them down!
Keep in mind that these pages have only been tested between a few people. Everything should be present and correct, but there could be small layout discrepancies, and minor code changes that need to be addressed. Please leave anything you feel is out of place/order in a reply to this message. Also note, that at this stage, there isn't a great deal of information in the Mag, because it's new! Something that will change very rapidly, I would think.
Just a few things to point out.
1. Not everyone can submit Community News articles or Devspot Interviews. We want to keep the writings in those sections of the site as neat and clearly written as possible. If you would like to write for either section, please contact Wade with samples of what you would like to put in there.
2. Please do not rush to submit an Alpha. If you intend on posting an Alpha, make sure you put some time and effort into it beforehand.
3. When you submit a new Portal entry in the near future, if you have an Alpha, you will be prompted to check which Alpha it is (if any) that your new entry corresponds to. Your Alpha will then be removed and put into a special section. More on that later.
4. Those authors who have Alphas and who have had people make suggestions as to what to put into their upcoming submissions will be able to mark whether they found the suggestions helpful or not if logged in.
5. New options will be available in Grounds Gold for authors who have Alphas in a while.
6. Check out the nifty audio sampler at the top of all the Mag pages! (Orange link).
7. Enjoy! :)