The Evolution Project 2010-11-05 18:52:11
This is an Art forum project that involves evolving a small organism through art. Each participant will REDRAW the image that was posted before them with a small change, an added flagella, for instance, or a larger cranium, whatever you think will help the creature to cope with the environment better. This is NOT A COLLAB, it's just for fun, if the idea works I have no problem with someone using it as the basis for a collaborative work, but these images will remain in this thread and not be used for anything else.
What you need to do:
1) Post in the thread after the previous poster has posted an image stating that you will evolve the creature.
2) Give a time frame in which you will have the creature ready in your post (minimum 1 hour maximum 3 days)
3) Look at the previous image and REDRAW it with some kind of evolution; adding, modifying or removing an existing feature. DO NOT TRACE OR ADD ON TO THE PREVIOUS IMAGE. You may change the pose, angle and relative size of the creature but it should be recognizable as the same creature from the previous image.
4) Post the new creature.
1) Make sure you "call" the image you wish to evolve by posting and claiming the next evolution.
2) Try to evolve the creature in a, more or less, sensible way. Adding a penis is a fine idea, as long as it makes sense for the creature to breed sexually.
3) Spend some time on your art, do not rush it! Make sure you are trying to the best of your ability.
4) I reserve the right to remove any images that fail, are stupid or not up to snuff.
5) Have fun with it.
Here is the creature in it's humble origins, a unicellular blob. Now, EVOLVE!!
This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.