00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lip syncing/audio problem

572 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lip syncing/audio problem 2010-11-01 19:55:01

Ok im a noob at flash and have a few questions I hope 1 of you guys can answer for me.

Ok heres the deal, when I import audio in into my library then put it into the timeline and try lip syncing its impossible because when I test out what I animated the audio keeps playing and playing and wont stop unless I mute it, so how do I fix this? or is there a easier way to lip sync with audio, cause I know how to make the correct mouth move,and I know youre supposed to kinda expand the frames of the audio so you can see the sound waves or whatever, its just the audio thats screwing me up. How do you guys do this?

btw this happens in both flash 8 and cs4.

Response to Lip syncing/audio problem 2010-11-01 22:09:54

You have to click on the sound in the timeline, then go to the properties bar. There should be a drop down box that says "Sync". It's probably set to Event so just change it to Stream, and there you go.

BBS Signature

Response to Lip syncing/audio problem 2010-11-01 23:39:48

At 11/1/10 10:09 PM, 47times wrote: You have to click on the sound in the timeline, then go to the properties bar. There should be a drop down box that says "Sync". It's probably set to Event so just change it to Stream, and there you go.

thanks ill check that out :D

Response to Lip syncing/audio problem 2010-11-02 00:03:04

it took me around 2 years to figure that out

BBS Signature

Response to Lip syncing/audio problem 2010-11-02 14:15:20

At 11/1/10 10:09 PM, 47times wrote: You have to click on the sound in the timeline, then go to the properties bar. There should be a drop down box that says "Sync". It's probably set to Event so just change it to Stream, and there you go.

thank you soo much it works!