00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

New York City Meet-up 2011

31,949 Views | 372 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-02 14:07:39


At 1/30/11 10:46 PM, DannyJay wrote: Guys Deluca's too broke to come. we need to start a Dennis Deluca fund so he can make it. he's the life of the meet. this can be proven here.

Thank you Danny, but I think that video of me sing will only deter people from donating to that fund. It was a nice effort though.

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-02 15:12:21


I refreshed the roster again


None

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-02 15:16:59


i which i could go but i live in texas


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-02 15:25:30


At 2/2/11 03:12 PM, Luis wrote: I refreshed the roster again

Good to see that Tom is showing up again.

23 more days until Day 1.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-04 12:31:50


Yo, Danny, where's the one(s) of Tom and I singing? I haven't seen it since last year.

I wish I could go. /death

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-04 13:37:41


At 2/2/11 03:12 PM, Luis wrote: I refreshed the roster again

Just posting the roster again in case yall be too layzeeeee to go back one page.

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-04 16:20:58


At 2/4/11 01:37 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Just posting the roster again in case yall be too layzeeeee to go back one page.

The website is down, dammit!

Also, are you guys saying that Tom Fulp is coming, or just some other Tom?

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-04 18:20:25


At 2/4/11 04:20 PM, Painbringer wrote: The website is down, dammit!

Also, are you guys saying that Tom Fulp is coming, or just some other Tom?

Tom Fulp. Also, the meet roster linked in Symbol's post should be accessible again.


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-04 18:22:21


At 2/4/11 04:20 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 2/4/11 01:37 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Just posting the roster again in case yall be too layzeeeee to go back one page.
The website is down, dammit!

Yea sorry bout that. Forgot to pay my hosting bill

Heres the roster until they flip the lights back on.

GoryBlizzard
Luis
Mindchamber
Mike
TomFulp
Timmy
Jezuz
Grub-xer0
Monocrom
BaronVonBadGuy
MercatorMap
Shauna
SymbolCymbal
Dubbi
dookiemoole
AnalPenguinFarming
Tystarr
JoSilver
Tyler
logic
DannyJay
ericblak
El-Presidente

and a few other people that i cant remember. oh yeah swain


None

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-04 18:53:06


At 2/4/11 06:20 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Tom Fulp.

Wow, a chance to finally meet the great T-Fulp! This makes the offer that much more tempting.

Still, my going there won't be official until I can secure a plane ticket and hotel room first - Any takers?

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-06 01:31:13


My brain is fried from the latest batch of B.S. I have to deal with. Didn't see my name on the roster until I looked at it a 3rd time.

I'm definitely still going.

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-06 07:43:58


I might get to meet the great TomFulp? Amazing.


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-07 00:14:43


I'll likely only be able to show up for the Saturday meet-up.
Don't have enough money for all three days.


BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 11:04:26


At 2/4/11 06:22 PM, Luis wrote:

Heres the roster until they flip the lights back on.

GoryBlizzard
Luis
Mindchamber
Mike
TomFulp
Timmy
Jezuz
Grub-xer0
Monocrom
BaronVonBadGuy
MercatorMap
Shauna
SymbolCymbal
Dubbi
dookiemoole
AnalPenguinFarming
Tystarr
JoSilver
Tyler
logic
DannyJay
ericblak
El-Presidente

and a few other people that i cant remember. oh yeah swain

And RicePirate, biatches! I vote pregame at JohnnyUtah's and riding the bull!


BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 11:32:27


At 2/9/11 11:04 AM, RicePirate wrote: And RicePirate, biatches! I vote pregame at JohnnyUtah's and riding the bull!

ah yea we should goto johnnyutah's(the bar/restaurant). I think it might be out of peoples budgets tho. I still want to ride that mechanical bull.


None

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 11:48:10


At 2/9/11 11:32 AM, Luis wrote:
At 2/9/11 11:04 AM, RicePirate wrote: And RicePirate, biatches! I vote pregame at JohnnyUtah's and riding the bull!
ah yea we should goto johnnyutah's(the bar/restaurant). I think it might be out of peoples budgets tho. I still want to ride that mechanical bull.

Well, pregame for those who wanna look at greasy businessmen rub their jocks on under-aged girls. That or we could get that photo for JU you wanted.


BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 11:50:58


At 2/9/11 11:48 AM, RicePirate wrote:
At 2/9/11 11:32 AM, Luis wrote:
At 2/9/11 11:04 AM, RicePirate wrote: And RicePirate, biatches! I vote pregame at JohnnyUtah's and riding the bull!
ah yea we should goto johnnyutah's(the bar/restaurant). I think it might be out of peoples budgets tho. I still want to ride that mechanical bull.
Well, pregame for those who wanna look at greasy businessmen rub their jocks on under-aged girls. That or we could get that photo for JU you wanted.

well they have a happy hour 4-10 mon-saturday so we could have a little happy hour there and then move on to wherever we're gathering up. $2 beer is not bad.


None

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 11:54:16


At 2/9/11 11:50 AM, Luis wrote: well they have a happy hour 4-10 mon-saturday so we could have a little happy hour there and then move on to wherever we're gathering up. $2 beer is not bad.

Friday evening seems like a good time to go there. Anyone else down for that?


Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 12:33:34


At 2/9/11 11:54 AM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 2/9/11 11:50 AM, Luis wrote: well they have a happy hour 4-10 mon-saturday so we could have a little happy hour there and then move on to wherever we're gathering up. $2 beer is not bad.
Friday evening seems like a good time to go there. Anyone else down for that?

They're pretty stiff on carding, so be prepared ;) But that sounds awesome. Can't wait to see everyone (though I'll likely only be able to come out for Friday night).

Thanks again, Gory, for setting it all up.


BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 12:35:22


At 2/9/11 11:32 AM, Luis wrote:
At 2/9/11 11:04 AM, RicePirate wrote: And RicePirate, biatches! I vote pregame at JohnnyUtah's and riding the bull!
ah yea we should goto johnnyutah's(the bar/restaurant). I think it might be out of peoples budgets tho. I still want to ride that mechanical bull.

it's pricey. But shit. If you are going to go to NYC, shouldn't you be going balls deep?

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 12:43:11


At 2/9/11 12:33 PM, RicePirate wrote:
At 2/9/11 11:54 AM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 2/9/11 11:50 AM, Luis wrote: well they have a happy hour 4-10 mon-saturday so we could have a little happy hour there and then move on to wherever we're gathering up. $2 beer is not bad.
Friday evening seems like a good time to go there. Anyone else down for that?
They're pretty stiff on carding, so be prepared ;) But that sounds awesome. Can't wait to see everyone (though I'll likely only be able to come out for Friday night).

According to their website its 18+ till 10pm then they boot anyone under 21, i figure if we do 6-8ish or something we can avoid the dinner rush, use their happy hour prices and just hang out and then go elsewhere when it starts to get too crowded or loud. From what i recall from the last time i was there, they are rather strict on dress code, like its not dressy but 'smart'. So maybe just showing up in a newgrounds shirt and tattered jeans wont cut it. I was probably gonna do that free beer coupon shit for the tie thing on just friday anyway so that may work out in our favor anyway.


None

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-09 13:36:24


At 2/9/11 12:43 PM, Luis wrote:

From what i recall from the last time i was there, they are rather strict on dress code, like its not dressy but 'smart'. So maybe just showing up in a newgrounds shirt and tattered jeans wont cut it. I was probably gonna do that free beer coupon shit for the tie thing on just friday anyway so that may work out in our favor anyway.

I was planning on dressing up for our date... i mean... the meet up... ...

yeah...


BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-11 00:32:03


I refreshed the Hub page again. This time it has the meet point / times added in.

I may go up to NYC next week to scope out the venues before adding them onto the hub. So probably one more update next week and that should wrap it up.


None

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-11 11:19:53


I just realized I get paid a day before the meet.

Nice.

Also, Shauna is confirmed as not going :(

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-11 11:24:37


At 2/11/11 11:19 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Also, Shauna is confirmed as not going :(

Lol - we lost our one-and-only female going to the meet-up. Nice.

oh wait no TSstudios will be there ohhhhhhhhhh burn

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-11 11:25:58


At 2/11/11 11:24 AM, Timmy wrote:
At 2/11/11 11:19 AM, MercatorMapV2 wrote: Also, Shauna is confirmed as not going :(
Lol - we lost our one-and-only female going to the meet-up. Nice.

oh wait no TSstudios will be there ohhhhhhhhhh burn

Yeah, going to be a complete sausage/beard fest.

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-11 14:12:43


I'm never really active on the boards here, but I'm in NY. And it would be nice to meet some ppl from NG. So I'll probably go out to this on Saturday when I'm not working.

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-11 14:18:54


At 2/11/11 02:12 PM, nikedrummer33 wrote: I'm never really active on the boards here, but I'm in NY. And it would be nice to meet some ppl from NG. So I'll probably go out to this on Saturday when I'm not working.

The more the merrier. Well. Unless you plan on sticking your dick inside somebody. In that case, it's a case of how fast can we get this meet on the road?

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-11 17:03:38


At 2/11/11 02:12 PM, nikedrummer33 wrote: I'm never really active on the boards here, but I'm in NY. And it would be nice to meet some ppl from NG. So I'll probably go out to this on Saturday when I'm not working.

A drummer that isnt 16... noice...see ya there man

Response to New York City Meet-up 2011 2011-02-12 12:35:05


I hate to say this, but it's now unlikely I'll be able to go at all.
I've just been charged with a DUI and have to see how court treats me. At worst a month of Jail time and a year without my license. At best a few hundred dollars in fines and 12 hours mandatory incarceration. Even if I get minimal penalties, the fines would easily deplete my funds for this month (and a few to come.)
If things change I'll let you guys know.
Fudge.


BBS Signature