00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Awesome Stick Figure Drawings?!

5,862 Views | 4 Replies

Awesome Stick Figure Drawings?! 2010-10-11 13:49:12

ok i need help. can someone draw me a stick figure with a pretty cool detailed face. like ones in stick figure movies. im lookin for one cuz im makin a senior shirt and the stick figure is gonna be standing on top of the words freshmeat, sophomores, and juniors and the stick figure is gonna be wearin a crown also. if someone can draw an awesome stick figure that would look tight on top of there then plz send me a link to the pic.

Response to Awesome Stick Figure Drawings?! 2010-10-11 13:58:24

At 10/11/10 01:49 PM, TheDCFoxCrew wrote: ok i need help. can someone draw me a stick figure with a pretty cool detailed face. like ones in stick figure movies. im lookin for one cuz im makin a senior shirt and the stick figure is gonna be standing on top of the words freshmeat, sophomores, and juniors and the stick figure is gonna be wearin a crown also. if someone can draw an awesome stick figure that would look tight on top of there then plz send me a link to the pic.

wait.....you cant draw a stick figure? seriously

oh, and art rules, all threads must start with an original piece of art from the OP, or at least a pic to give a vague idea of what you want

Response to Awesome Stick Figure Drawings?! 2010-10-11 14:01:14

well i can but not the awesome looking ones. u no like the ones u see in the pretty cool stick figure movies. i can only draw like a simple one

Response to Awesome Stick Figure Drawings?! 2010-10-11 14:24:30

At 10/11/10 02:01 PM, TheDCFoxCrew wrote: well i can but not the awesome looking ones. u no like the ones u see in the pretty cool stick figure movies. i can only draw like a simple one

Why not just add a face to this?

Could he be walking like a chump or a fighter.

Awesome Stick Figure Drawings?!

Response to Awesome Stick Figure Drawings?! 2010-10-11 14:34:40

At 10/11/10 01:49 PM, TheDCFoxCrew wrote: im makin a senior shirt

If YOU'RE making it... then YOU should make it.

stick figures! ffs!

Art Forum Rules