00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

707,900 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 03:09:08

At 1/15/11 02:57 AM, XLBigFatLardo wrote: I am laughing my ass off here.

As am I XD

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 03:11:21

At 1/15/11 03:06 AM, logic wrote: LOL

all those explosions and i crashed after them. How odd

Just me and you prota...

The others are still playing! LOL

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 03:18:05

Chicken in door. What happens next?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 03:19:08

Chicken in door. What happens next?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 03:24:36

At 1/15/11 03:19 AM, Retrospective wrote: Chicken in door. What happens next?

What server's that?

i am gay

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 03:48:08

At 1/15/11 03:24 AM, Dicktation wrote:
What server's that?

Donut's server.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 03:56:44

What server's that?

My server.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 04:04:21

At 1/15/11 03:56 AM, Donut wrote:
What server's that?
My server.

Your server is up?

I've been getting this message for the past two days every time I've tried to get on it.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 04:10:43

At 1/15/11 04:04 AM, Jolly wrote: Your server is up?

I've been getting this message for the past two days every time I've tried to get on it.

He's waiting for Clanforge support, so you'll have to downgrade.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 04:18:43

Damn. I can't downgrade without Minecraft not working.

i am gay

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 04:47:50

To counteract Peacecraft's space program, we decided to 1-up them. We sent two chickens into space. Beat that.

At 1/15/11 04:42 AM, Crink wrote: so you dig the scaley chicks, eh donut?

Scales would not feel good around my privates.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 05:05:25

I'm pretty lonely here on Peacecraft..

Hint hint

i am gay

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 11:26:36

Sorry I'm not on very often, I'm trying to build a computer on SSP...

Gordon Freeman is better than Master Chief. I'm sorry, but he just is.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 13:14:30

Hey seed i would get on teh server RIGHT NOW, these 2 guys may be fucking shit up.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 13:34:45

Saw a spider jockey today on the server ;D

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 14:25:37

At 1/15/11 02:24 PM, EJR wrote: haven't played in a while. Someone teach me how to downgrade b/c i can't get on the server.

or something

Look back a few pages. I posted instructions.
Also is anyone else locked out of my server?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 14:56:27

Seed that inf3rno guy is on, isn't he the cock that broke your house and everything in it?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 15:25:52

Donut is my house still okay? Its not been looted has it?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 17:59:52

At 1/15/11 03:25 PM, BrokenPaw wrote: Donut is my house still okay? Its not been looted has it?

Yes, it is fine.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 19:47:28

At 1/15/11 05:59 PM, Donut wrote: Yes, it is fine.

Donut do you have AIM or something?

What build are you running? Still 133hmod? I'm on craftbukkit build 23 and they're already released up to build 43! O.O Plugin selection is shit though. I haven't checked for a new hmod update though, do you know anything about that?

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 21:12:52

I'm gone for one day without my laptop and this thread goes up 3 pages?! Seriously?

Also, What's going on with all of the talk about the server issues. Someone catch me up. I need to know when would be a good time for me to get back on SMP. Because last time I came on Peacecraft, it was SOOO laggy, and none of my commands worked, not even the basics.

Oh, and to those whom play on peacecraft. WE MUST DEVELOP OUR SPACE TECHNOLOGY!

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 21:16:15

At 1/15/11 09:12 PM, Gamewiz wrote: I'm gone for one day without my laptop and this thread goes up 3 pages?! Seriously?

Minecraft got a badass new update that added a lot of new stuff. Naturally the server software is out of date now because of the update.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 22:00:15

At 1/15/11 09:16 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 1/15/11 09:12 PM, Gamewiz wrote: I'm gone for one day without my laptop and this thread goes up 3 pages?! Seriously?
Minecraft got a badass new update that added a lot of new stuff. Naturally the server software is out of date now because of the update.

I saw the update, I've had some issues with the server.. These updates messing up the servers is bullshit. Whatever, I'll stick to single player until the server software creators decide on what they're going to do... Actually, scratch that, get their job done and make it work.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 22:02:32

At 1/15/11 07:47 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 1/15/11 05:59 PM, Donut wrote: Yes, it is fine.
Donut do you have AIM or something?

What build are you running? Still 133hmod? I'm on craftbukkit build 23 and they're already released up to build 43! O.O Plugin selection is shit though. I haven't checked for a new hmod update though, do you know anything about that?

My aim is "donutng."
I am running the server on 1.1_02 with hMod build 133. Here's some links related to the whole Bukkit/hMod fiasco:
Jeb stating that he will be talking to the Bukkit team about Mojang supporting it next week.
Here's a dude talking about his development of an unofficial hMod build 134. Here's that same guy finishing the build - but it is loaded with huge bugs. I'm going to implement it. Are you running on 1.2? Does it work well?

Also, here's one of the developers of hMod talking about its development:
"Just wanted to update people so you know what's going on.

We've been making good progress on tools to help maintain a version of hMod for you guys as long as its needed. These tools once complete should enable us to rollout updates in a matter of hours, but obviously this is a significant undertaking so is taking some time to create.

Notch has stated that he was going to make upgrades optional but clearly this hasn't happened yet which is a shame.

We hope to have something for you to play with by the end of the weekend, even if this is very basic version with no plugin support, but as any developer will tell you it all depends on how quickly we can get the tools completed.

Its a real shame that the server code is obfuscated and hence takes so much effort for all the cool 3rd party tools and projects to maintain when updates are released, it could be so simple and hence updates would usually be relatively quick. Not as quick as when there is a core API in the server itself of course. Looking forward to that day.

Anyway 6 nights on the trot with post 4am finishes, so gonna have to grab an early one, if you can call 1:30 early.

Back to it tomorrow."

So yeah, something for 1.2 is going to be released soon or already has. I'm going to attempt to implement that one guys unofficial build - so my server might be down for a good ten minutes to an hour. Contact me on AIM
Hope i didn't fuck up this post.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 22:29:27

On a happier note from the whole hmod issues and ect... I FOUND A SPECIAL SHEEP :3333 I'm going to name him Joseph. I am glad to hear some at least relativly positive news about the hmod project, and that it is being worked on. I know, probably should have read the links. BUT I'm to lazy at the moment, plus the Nyquil I took about 15 minutes to help me sleep through my cold is kinda making it hard to concentrate on typing all this. I'm getting off for the night.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 23:04:52

Sorry for the double post but this is important. I'm leaving seed's server until further notice. All my shit's been destroyed by a shit ton of greifers, I've lost tons of diamond, all of the structures have been destroyed, everything I worked on has been burned, flooded, or taken. I'm not coming back until the file is put back to pre 1.2 and the antigreif measures are put back into place. I refuse to rebuild all of that work. I refuse to have to put up with that shit.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 23:41:42

Fucking tell me about it. Some cunt stole 49 iron blocks and 57 diamonds from my fucking house, so I decided to start over and seed TPd me to the spot he was at which is 30 minutes away from spawn, I built a sandstone house, then it was night and I wasn't finished, the walls were up but I didn't have enough wood for a door, out of np where a fucking creeper comes in and it starts to detonate, so I'm like ''fuck that shit'' and logged out before it exploded, I log in, my fucking chests were destroyed and I was dead.

FUCK.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-15 23:58:42

To all the people complaining about getting griefed on SeeD's server: SeeD can't do much - Bukkit doesn't have plugin support for most plugins right now. A solution will be found - in the meantime you can always play on either my server or play single player!

I'd be willing to unban you from my server for the time being.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-16 00:12:18

At 1/15/11 11:58 PM, Donut wrote: To all the people complaining about getting griefed on SeeD's server: SeeD can't do much - Bukkit doesn't have plugin support for most plugins right now. A solution will be found - in the meantime you can always play on either my server or play single player!

How do I connect to your server?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-01-16 00:35:42

At 1/15/11 11:58 PM, Donut wrote: To all the people complaining about getting griefed on SeeD's server: SeeD can't do much - Bukkit doesn't have plugin support for most plugins right now. A solution will be found - in the meantime you can always play on either my server or play single player!

I'd like to play on your server again. I'm just to lazy to down grade, so I'm just gonna play saints row 2 until Hmod or bukkit updates.