Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

  • 569,117 Views
  • 6,617 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
level1isbest
level1isbest
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-02 20:56:34 Reply

Ayy I made a p.sweet texture pack; would be cool if you guys could check it out.

Click this shit

please

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-02 21:32:57 Reply

At 9/2/12 08:56 PM, level1isbest wrote: Ayy I made a p.sweet texture pack; would be cool if you guys could check it out.

Click this shit

please

Post a picture or something

level1isbest
level1isbest
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-02 22:23:01 Reply

At 9/2/12 09:32 PM, Squidbit wrote:
At 9/2/12 08:56 PM, level1isbest wrote: Ayy I made a p.sweet texture pack; would be cool if you guys could check it out.

Click this shit

please
Post a picture or something

Well I mean...

How 'bout dem ores?

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew


BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-02 22:45:06 Reply

At 9/1/12 10:11 AM, Kanon wrote: any recommendations for gaming computers?

What's your budget?


BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-03 00:55:40 Reply

At 9/2/12 10:45 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 9/1/12 10:11 AM, Kanon wrote: any recommendations for gaming computers?
What's your budget?

Well i'm working at a job where my avcerage pay is $351 a week, so any, but A preferred range is in the area of $900-$3000ish, willing to go more depending on how I feel about it.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-03 01:30:51 Reply

At 9/3/12 12:55 AM, Kanon wrote: Well i'm working at a job where my avcerage pay is $351 a week, so any, but A preferred range is in the area of $900-$3000ish, willing to go more depending on how I feel about it.

For around 3000 dollars, you could get a really good computer. Are you gonna build it yourself? You save a lot of money by buying all of the parts and build it yourself.


BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-03 01:47:47 Reply

At 9/3/12 01:30 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 9/3/12 12:55 AM, Kanon wrote: Well i'm working at a job where my avcerage pay is $351 a week, so any, but A preferred range is in the area of $900-$3000ish, willing to go more depending on how I feel about it.
For around 3000 dollars, you could get a really good computer. Are you gonna build it yourself? You save a lot of money by buying all of the parts and build it yourself.

My good friend protagonist recommended building one myself, but it would be a first time doing so, and unfortunatly i'm still stuck with mobile so it's a bit harder to access some sites and such.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-03 08:05:33 Reply

At 9/3/12 01:30 AM, Sword-of-Kings wrote:
At 9/3/12 12:55 AM, Kanon wrote: Well i'm working at a job where my avcerage pay is $351 a week, so any, but A preferred range is in the area of $900-$3000ish, willing to go more depending on how I feel about it.
For around 3000 dollars, you could get a really good computer. Are you gonna build it yourself? You save a lot of money by buying all of the parts and build it yourself.

you don't need to spend 3000 dollars on a good gaming computer

hell, even breaking past 1000 is breaching idiocy


hey

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-03 10:24:22 Reply

At 9/3/12 08:05 AM, Crink wrote: you don't need to spend 3000 dollars on a good gaming computer

hell, even breaking past 1000 is breaching idiocy

The new Crink Co Computationmatic 3000 x-series is all you need for your video gaming needs, at the affordable price of 3 goats and a tractor.


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-03 10:27:30 Reply

Well shit. every knew update is making my current gaming laptop over heat. :(


lel

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-03 19:04:59 Reply

At 9/3/12 10:27 AM, Sequenced wrote: Well shit. every knew update is making my current gaming laptop over heat. :(

Didn't one of the older updates improve performance significantly?

You could also try the in-game power saving setting if you're so worried about heat.

IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-07 20:02:45 Reply

I finally got my computer fixed, and am currently borrowing the ike4589 account again. YAY


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-10 20:16:27 Reply

squid, yo server be down yet again.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
YenMuffin
YenMuffin
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-10 20:58:39 Reply

At 9/10/12 08:16 PM, Kanon wrote: squid, yo server be down yet again.

This.

I really wanted to play today too.

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-10 21:03:36 Reply

Yeah nobody tells me these things. I can't fix it from home right now but as soon as I get to work in the morning it'll be back up and running.

7am for anyone who gives a shit
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-15 15:49:27 Reply

TF2 in Minecraft without the need for mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f2brU8hBWc&feature=player_em bedded#!


// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature
YenMuffin
YenMuffin
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-16 19:33:18 Reply

At 9/10/12 09:03 PM, Squidbit wrote: Yeah nobody tells me these things. I can't fix it from home right now but as soon as I get to work in the morning it'll be back up and running.
7am for anyone who gives a shit

It seems that Squids server is down again.

Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-17 22:19:17 Reply

At 9/16/12 07:33 PM, YenMuffin wrote:
At 9/10/12 09:03 PM, Squidbit wrote: Yeah nobody tells me these things. I can't fix it from home right now but as soon as I get to work in the morning it'll be back up and running.
7am for anyone who gives a shit
It seems that Squids server is down again.

It'll be up around 7am tomorrow morning.

retroarcademonkey
retroarcademonkey
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-20 11:45:37 Reply

ok so how do i join?

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-21 06:29:13 Reply

At 9/20/12 11:45 AM, retroarcademonkey wrote: ok so how do i join?

you must find the jade monkey before the next full moon

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew


hey

BBS Signature
IncendiaryProduction
IncendiaryProduction
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-21 12:21:06 Reply

At 9/21/12 06:29 AM, Crink wrote:
At 9/20/12 11:45 AM, retroarcademonkey wrote: ok so how do i join?
you must find the jade monkey before the next full moon

crank i miss u when and where u be minecrafting it up yo


A merry heart does good like a medicine; but a broken spirit dries the bones. Proverbs 17:22
"It's not gay because we're bros." - Gobblemeister

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Member since: May. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-21 15:49:59 Reply

At 9/21/12 06:29 AM, Crink wrote:
At 9/20/12 11:45 AM, retroarcademonkey wrote: ok so how do i join?
you must find the jade monkey before the next full moon

Can we please make this an actual requirement?


thuh-ohm-ass

BBS Signature
Freaki-boy92
Freaki-boy92
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-09-21 21:21:13 Reply

At 9/3/12 07:04 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/3/12 10:27 AM, Sequenced wrote: Well shit. every knew update is making my current gaming laptop over heat. :(
Didn't one of the older updates improve performance significantly?

You could also try the in-game power saving setting if you're so worried about heat.

or you could get yourself a cheap cooling pad, which acts like an extra fan- i got one for 22 quid and since i got it, my laptop has not overheated once.

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-10-06 19:47:52 Reply

oh dear

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew


hey

BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-10-27 17:37:52 Reply

So with the new update, should we delete the current world and start fresh, or what?
Does anyone even care anymore?

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-10-27 21:12:09 Reply

At 10/27/12 05:37 PM, Squidbit wrote: So with the new update, should we delete the current world and start fresh, or what?
Does anyone even care anymore?

The current map is kind of uninspiring for me.

I would like one with a sizable desert so that I can build large pyramids again.

FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-10-28 00:49:53 Reply

I'm back... No one missed my gay sex did they?

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-10-28 05:04:14 Reply

I rage-quit the first time I played because there was an Enderman. I tried to kill it but it wouldn't die and then it disappeared and then I turned around and there it was trying to rape me, so I attacked and it disappeared AGAIN and so I turned around and THERE IT WAS AGAIN, LOOKING LIKE A PEDOPHILE so I rage-quit. It was scary as hell. :'( But yeah, I do enjoy Minecraft even though I got the free version. Most of the time I just fuck around and not actually build houses or anything. It's still cool.


VOID

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
level1isbest
level1isbest
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-10-29 21:46:07 Reply

To those who still lurk on SeeD's server, I feel that I must warn you of an approaching army of the un-dead.

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew


BBS Signature