00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinbad118 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

707,401 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 02:34:23

And I'm sorry for cheating. I had lost my diamond and was butt hurt over it. So I invsee'd some, you should really make that command op+ by the way.

Can I please be unbanned? I'm lonely cause there are no over servers to play with Newgrounders on.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 02:47:03

Yeah, you can. Everyone cheats anyway now and the server's going down in 2 days.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 03:08:35

Why is it going down?

I might be able to scrape up $65 to donate tomorrow if I get it by time.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 03:17:36

At 8/6/11 03:08 AM, InactiveAccount wrote: Why is it going down?

I don't feel like spending the full $11 or $33 when I'm not playing on it very much.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 03:24:29

At 8/6/11 03:17 AM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/6/11 03:08 AM, InactiveAccount wrote: Why is it going down?
I don't feel like spending the full $11 or $33 when I'm not playing on it very much.

You might not play it but think about Tateos, he loves it.

I'd also be willing to donate $20 dollars in the morning.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 15:06:26

Why does everyone insist on paying for a server? It's not that hard to set one up and you really don't need a supercomputer to host a few players. 10 players is probably pushing it for your average dual core home computer with like 2gb of ram, but our NG only servers never(rarely) have over 10 people on anyway - not purely NG members anyway.

I digress...anyway I was posting to say that I cleaned up the ban list today. Removed all the duplicates, errors, and an instance of 'red_llama' (I wonder if he even reads this thread still? :P)

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 15:50:49

I digress...anyway I was posting to say that I cleaned up the ban list today. Removed all the duplicates, errors, and an instance of 'red_llama' (I wonder if he even reads this thread still? :P)

Now you just need to fix the list, going to spawn, back command. but plz keep the mob dropping stuff when they die in the sun. Ninjask95 btw

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-06 17:15:21

At 8/6/11 03:06 PM, SeeD419 wrote: Why does everyone insist on paying for a server? It's not that hard to set one up and you really don't need a supercomputer to host a few players. 10 players is probably pushing it for your average dual core home computer with like 2gb of ram, but our NG only servers never(rarely) have over 10 people on anyway - not purely NG members anyway.

That's what I did, it didn't work out too well. For one, the server can only be up when your computer is on, which isn't good.
But mostly I have Verizon, and they have something against port-forwarding, so I had to use hamachi.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 05:08:24

So... Anyone up for hosting another official NG server?

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 14:10:09

Ah well, it was a good run. I preserved the layout of my homely homestead home with the help of graphing paper and print screen so I should be able to recreate it in just about any server... hopefully. I still won't make the farm automatic - if you want the crops, y'all better harvest em yerself!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 14:22:36

You might not want to do much on the server anymore. I'm downloading the map now, so anything you do after that won't be in whoever else's server. I still don't know who's going to have the new server. Tateos or Elfer...

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 16:28:52

At 8/7/11 05:08 AM, Uchumaru08 wrote: So... Anyone up for hosting another official NG server?

So this is what.. number six?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 18:52:11

At 8/7/11 04:28 PM, Dromedary wrote:
At 8/7/11 05:08 AM, Uchumaru08 wrote: So... Anyone up for hosting another official NG server?
So this is what.. number six?

I see you have the same thought as me. Do we really need all these servers? It seems to me like they have a sort of bumpy run and then die out, so can't we just focus on one?

Just my opinion, of course, and I feel this one won't sit well with all of you.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 19:11:17

At 8/7/11 06:52 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote: so can't we just focus on one?

SeeD's is shit. No offence.

Mine only died because I got kind of bored of Minecraft and no one else wanted to help pay for it. I also knew two other people wanted to take over so it wasn't really a big deal. If you think about it, mine isn't really dead, it's just on hold until someone else takes it.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 19:49:54

At 8/7/11 07:11 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/7/11 06:52 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote: so can't we just focus on one?
SeeD's is shit. No offence.

I never said SeeD's in particular is the one we should be focusing on, I felt it would be bias if I suggested it since its the NG server I play on. Personally, I like SeeD's and the people that go on it, but you must feel otherwise.

Mine only died because I got kind of bored of Minecraft and no one else wanted to help pay for it. I also knew two other people wanted to take over so it wasn't really a big deal. If you think about it, mine isn't really dead, it's just on hold until someone else takes it.

Still, i feel that there's a lot of drama/commotion/mumbo jumbo that takes place in this thread regarding the server having this changed, this server being updated, that server dying, and what not. Seems unorganized to me, but that could just be the OCD talking.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 21:16:26

You may remember Fornless' server, you may have even visited it. If you guys are serverless for any period of time just come to it, it's actually pretty advanced now.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 21:21:51

At 8/7/11 09:16 PM, Dromedary wrote: You may remember Fornless' server, you may have even visited it. If you guys are serverless for any period of time just come to it, it's actually pretty advanced now.

Yeah but Fornless is a dickbag.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-07 21:43:54

At 8/7/11 09:21 PM, Squidbit wrote:
At 8/7/11 09:16 PM, Dromedary wrote: You may remember Fornless' server, you may have even visited it. If you guys are serverless for any period of time just come to it, it's actually pretty advanced now.
Yeah but Fornless is a dickbag.

Big dickbag, unfortunately.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 00:03:58

I've spent a lot of time on this world, making it into what you see today. Many deaths by zombies and zombie pigmen, and yet I 'survive'.

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 04:59:27

Fornless is indeed a cock.

Also, I am well aware of the multiple (seemingly endless) issues with the server. I plan on fixing all of these the second I get home and preparing everything for the attempted, and presumably short-lived 1.8 revival.

So, CNT, llama, slims, all the old school players - be sure to drop by on 1.8 day. (well, and the newer players of course are more than welcome considering you actually play)

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 05:11:35

At 8/7/11 09:43 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/7/11 09:21 PM, Squidbit wrote: Yeah but Fornless is a dickbag.

Agreed, but the other admins are nice blah blah blah

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 05:25:18

At 8/8/11 05:11 AM, Dromedary wrote:
At 8/7/11 09:43 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/7/11 09:21 PM, Squidbit wrote: Yeah but Fornless is a dickbag.
Agreed, but the other admins are nice blah blah blah

I was a nice admin. He deoped me with the reason of, "you're too good and you're making this server too awesome".

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 08:07:31

At 8/8/11 05:25 AM, Makeshift wrote: I was a nice admin. He deoped me with the reason of, "you're too good and you're making this server too awesome".

Really? Thats the most idiotic thing i've heard, Ever.

"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 12:39:13

At 8/8/11 11:06 AM, Crink wrote: So..

Which servers are actually up right now?

Me and Xports are currently waiting for our server to finish getting set up. It should be up today.
Other than that, I'm not aware of any other servers unless Seed's is working again.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 13:28:58

Fornless wont be on for 2 weeks, and I think his brother wont either because they're in Turkey. So that only leaves the biggest dick bag of them all, OllyB.

But I doubt he'd be on much, so that server is pretty much open for anything really.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 14:54:17

At 8/8/11 12:39 PM, Squidbit wrote:

Me and Xports are currently waiting for our server to finish getting set up. It should be up today.
Other than that, I'm not aware of any other servers unless Seed's is working again.

Did you guys pay for a dedicated server, or what's up?

Dead.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 15:03:16

At 8/8/11 12:39 PM, Squidbit wrote:

Is your server going to be filled with cheating and Ops doing stupid shit like lightning commands, mob spawning, etc?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 16:20:13

At 8/8/11 08:07 AM, Xatanxa wrote:
At 8/8/11 05:25 AM, Makeshift wrote: I was a nice admin. He deoped me with the reason of, "you're too good and you're making this server too awesome".
Really? Thats the most idiotic thing i've heard, Ever.

They weren't his exact words.. but he did roll back the best thing to happen to the server since /replacenear 1000 bedrock diamond.

Shit wait that was a different server

RORY GET ON MINECRAFT NAO

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 16:26:59

At 8/8/11 02:54 PM, Elfer wrote: Did you guys pay for a dedicated server, or what's up?

Yeah, we're just waiting on an email.

At 8/8/11 03:03 PM, Makeshift wrote: Is your server going to be filled with cheating and Ops doing stupid shit like lightning commands, mob spawning, etc?

No. Raichi will not be an OP.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-08-08 16:53:51

At 8/8/11 04:26 PM, Squidbit wrote: No. Raichi will not be an OP.

I'm gonna play on your server.

Also, I went on Fornless's server. I can't believe Ru55ell is still there. Anyway, I don't really like it. Not a lot of creativity from what I've seen.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature