Let this shaman help you find your way!3.97 / 5.00 8,335 Views
I decided not to play games for 2 weeks and got bored3.94 / 5.00 8,305 Views
An episodic cop drama that takes place in the "Elsa-verse"3.91 / 5.00 1,979 Views
I feel like I need a different program to color my pictures. Any recommendations????
I am new at coloring digitally. I feel like its okay, but I'm looking for other programs to expand the way my art is presented.
I think you did a great job with the coloring, btw what program do you use now?
At 10/9/10 05:30 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Well, you gotta find what works with your style.
Personally I think you coloured this picture fine.
Well thanks. i think its okay, but i need more practice.
At 10/9/10 05:54 PM, Peglay wrote: I think you did a great job with the coloring, btw what program do you use now?
I use Adobe photoshop. Lol. and you???
At 10/9/10 06:47 PM, Fifty-50 wrote: Awesome job at coloring there! I would recommend if you would look at art101's list of free art programs for any clues. Here's a link to art101's newspost. Hope I helped.
You did help! This is what i was looking for.
At 10/10/10 12:10 AM, moidixmana wrote: I use Adobe photoshop. Lol.
You pretty much have the professional standard there. Needing something that Photoshop can't do is... strange. WHO ARE YOU!?!
I honestly don't know what else you can use beyond that.
At 10/10/10 12:16 AM, KeroKeroMario wrote:At 10/10/10 12:10 AM, moidixmana wrote: I use Adobe photoshop. Lol.You pretty much have the professional standard there. Needing something that Photoshop can't do is... strange. WHO ARE YOU!?!
Ahem.I honestly don't know what else you can use beyond that.
Awwww. Well maybe all i need to do is use it more until i get better.
At 10/10/10 01:51 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:At 10/10/10 12:13 AM, moidixmana wrote: You did help! This is what i was looking for.It makes me all good inside knowing that I helped someone.
- Flash is better for cel-shading and it's easier to color if you're more of a cartoonist.
- Photoshop is better for smoother coloring/shading and not as great in cartoon drawings as flash.
- Illustrator is pretty much something you use for creating stuff you're planning on printing on posters, shirts and whatnot.
- I am not very familiar with Gimp, but it's like a much simpler photoshop
- Go to some oekaki that has ShiPainter and try it out. It's simple and easy to jump into, and knowing that it's an oekaki gives you the feeling that you don't really have to put that much effort to make it look good. It's generally just for sketching.
So what exactly are you going for? What type of drawing style would you like to try? Type of coloring and shading?