00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

I was punched in the face.

15,869 Views | 140 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-25 01:27:45

WIN! though you should probably get some sort protection, wether it be a weapon or self defense classes. It never hurts to be prepared. especially when zombies attack.

I AM NOT A LICENSED PHYSICIAN

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-26 21:57:12

WAit why does no one notice he was trying to buy soap? Stop being a pussy and bathe with out it

Cause Why not?!

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-26 21:59:51

Well you are quite old, senior citizens should be punched because all they do is take up precious space, food, and water without ever contributing anything.

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-26 22:34:18

This story took a very odd turn.

I think you might be lying.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-29 20:14:39

At 10/1/10 08:06 PM, stoptalking wrote:
I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg

Oh great god, your foot is probably godly or something

fu

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-29 21:04:56

At 10/1/10 08:06 PM, stoptalking wrote: I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg

... Dear lord man.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-29 21:06:35

I raised my right leg high and kicked him right in the nuts. I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg (it was a pretty gruesome site).

LOL LOL! Epic win for you.

"Ever wonder if the light goes off in the fridge when you close the door? Well it does."-The Milk

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-29 21:13:56

If you are a righty keep your right foot behind your left foot and have your feet make about a 60 degree angle. Keep your arms at a right angle a little bit above your chin. Curve your fist as your moving your fist towards his face so that when it meets the face your knuckles are facing his face. Do a basic strike to his nose 3 times, and then while he is in a daze from that, strike him in the body or side of the body (kidneys) with your left hand after the third strike to the face. (If you are a lefty, strike the nose with your left hand and strike the body with your right hand.)

IRC : 36in

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-29 21:33:08

At 10/1/10 08:09 PM, Imaku wrote:
At 10/1/10 08:06 PM, stoptalking wrote: I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg
Dude.

DOOD!

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-29 22:57:31

At 10/1/10 08:21 PM, lbenson1996 wrote: wow what a pussy you actually kicked him in the balls men DO NOT do that faggot.

only women do for protection against domestic abuse.

Its probably reflex. :/ Serves the guy right for swinging his fists around like a retard.

You don't quit NEWGROUNDS, NEWGROUNDS quits YOU.

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-10-29 23:00:43

I do have stories like yours... Oh wait, all my fiction stories were turned in for english. I guess I don't have any.

Obviously a lie is present

Thanks to Charlie for the sig pic.

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 08:14:20

Lol ok lisen how do u know he even had a penis it might be well a vagina and if youre gona touch that area of the body do it with a dick not with a kick advice time as him how his *balls/vagina* are doing no wait thats trrible advice he would probley shooot you! :( yea sorry im not veryhelpfull but im good at makeing things worse

The above commet is complete shit so please please!

DONT FUCKING SUE! :D

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 08:24:24

Man that is awesome

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 09:53:21

At 10/1/10 08:14 PM, FigishPig3000 wrote: No matter what happens, or how much his hit hurt... Hitting another guy in the nuts is a huge pussy move... Especially you, since you are another guy, you should know how much it hurts.

No it's not, especially when you get sucker punched by said douche, even worse, without provocation. Only time it's a douchebag move is when you agree on terms about the fight, and specifically say "No nut shots."

All's fair in love and war.

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 10:16:41

Punch him in the solar plexus and knock his air out! Then you run like bitch if he gets up. Or just knee him in the face when he is kneeling from being doubled over. SIMPLEE omgaah. D:<

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 10:30:43

haha you got punched.

little wussy >:(

NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 11:24:11

Well I never really kick, usually I confuse the guy with pointless little pussy punches to the arms and chest and then hit him a big punch in the face or head

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 11:27:29

Read this, and then I was all like "holy shit"...

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 11:41:29

Wow, I think you must have popped one of his testes. So well done! The douche deserved it for punching you out of the blue.

Hmmm...

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 11:46:28

At 10/1/10 08:06 PM, stoptalking wrote: I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg.

Jajaja xD

As for the second-round thing, forget the whole bullshit you see in movies, it all boils down to protect your face and ribs (unless of course, he decides to pay you back for his balls), stick with jabs to his face (and the occasional right straight) and murder his ribs >:0!!! And while you're at it, kick his balls again to see him go FFFFUUUUUUUUU-! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 12:51:11

Sucks for you guys who can't fight for shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-02 13:06:34

Only pussy guys kick other guys in the balls. That's a cheap shot.

Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-20 22:45:40

At 10/1/10 08:06 PM, stoptalking wrote: Today i went to target to get some soap when......
Since I've never been in a fight before and since I've never got punched in the face before (trying to hold off the tears) I raised my right leg high and kicked him right in the nuts. I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg.....
So yeah does anyone here know how to fight because i wanna prepare in case round two starts or something with this guy. Or does anyone else have a similar story to mine?

DUDE
that is freaking fantastic!!!!!!
you are my idol
nice going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one kick and---PACHOW!!!!
that's freaking hilarious
not for the other guy of course

little boxes. little-fucking-boxes every-fucking-where.

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-20 22:48:19

Well from what you said, you brought him down with one kick to the nuts

you wanna fight? cover those plums of yours or the nutters will smash erm the chance they get and youll be fucked on thr ground

there is no honour in kicking in the balls and only used in self defence when fighting is for no cause other than crime

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-20 23:26:15

Apparently, people don't realise you fight to win, not fight so you can fight.

1. Learn to spit accurately.

2. When/If round 2 comes around, spit in his eye THEN slam your foot into his knee hard enough to get him on the ground.

3. ???

4. PROFIT!

A writer spills his soul on paper. What happens when the pencil breaks?

My work: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1206496

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-20 23:28:37

At 11/20/10 11:26 PM, NeutraIity wrote: Apparently, people don't realise you fight to win, not fight so you can fight.

you fool, this tacit serves well in the sort time as your enemy loses his honor so will come prepared

he pulls a knife, you pull a gun, he pulls a machine gun, you pull a rocket launcher, he pulls a tank, you pull a Fighter Jet, he pulls a nuke you brung 10.....

they will get you in the end.

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-20 23:29:21

His penis explode?

This could have been believable if you hadn't said that.

"jesus came down and told me to stop using the lord's name in vain and i was all like "fuck u bitch" shit ws so cahs$$$$$$" - Irrelephant

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-20 23:30:09

. I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg (it was a pretty gruesome site).

dude your officially badass now.

Been around since 2003. (as a lurker that is)

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-21 00:53:09

Jesus! Stop bumping this damn thread.

now officially squidified!!!

BBS Signature

Response to I was punched in the face. 2010-11-21 00:54:02

good story but there werent enough explosions