00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw)

7,019 Views | 99 Replies

It all started a few months ago when I was walking to the store and I noticed a dead squirrel on the road, I assumed it was road kill till I looked closer. I noticed the the skull was removed (see picture below). At first I didnt think much of it till I came across a second squirrel about a month ago with its legs and hips removed. Of course people say "its probably just another animal just eating it". No, it cant be. You see the way these squirrels are laid out, these squirrels have been dissected. Just yesterday I spotted a squirrel with its eyes removed.

Its said that some predictive behavior to a serial killer is torturing and killing small animals. Well I'm quite certain, either there's a soon to be serial killer in my neighborhood or some fucked up hoodlums. I'm quite scared and I've tried to contact authorities.. I dont know what else to do. What do you think should be done? or am I really getting worked up over nothing?

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:52:01

A Serial Killer is one because that person kills other people. not squirrels

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:52:18

At 9/15/10 04:47 PM, Twilight wrote: is that a piece of shit next to where his head is supposed to be

It's his brain.

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:52:49

At 9/15/10 04:45 PM, MoriChax wrote:

:Just yesterday I spotted a squirrel with its eyes removed.

Some animals like crows eat the eyeballs, I've seen it on dead sheep.

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:53:12

Need more pics

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:54:04

At 9/15/10 04:52 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote:
At 9/15/10 04:47 PM, Twilight wrote: is that a piece of shit next to where his head is supposed to be
It's his brain.

Actually it's really the bladder; just looking at the texture of it. If anything tough Op I'd keep a sharp object with you to be safe.

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:54:27

At 9/15/10 04:52 PM, kittehg0d wrote: A Serial Killer is one because that person kills other people. not squirrels

Maybe you'd read the part about its "predictive behavior to a serial killer is torturing and killing small animals"

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:54:37

Yeah, maybe.... that neck looks like it's cut pretty neatly. No bite marks or anything.

Well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god

Follow me on twitter ;) | PM me whether you like me or hate me. 52 like | 17 hate

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:54:51

That's disgusting. The best thing to do is contact the authorities like you said. Usually this type of behavior is that of a serial killer and it's almost like practice till they move up to the real thing.

Humane Society would be best because I'm not sure how the police would respond. If you see anything else like this, be sure to take pictures of it and send it in to the authorities.

Your probably the only person that noticed this when most likely hundreds of people walked by it each day.

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:55:26

it could have been done by a mentally disturbed child..just like DEXTER!

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:55:38

It could be a biologist doing field work?

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:57:20

I saw a squirrel once and someone had pulled its testicles off before taking off its head.

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:58:16

At 9/15/10 04:52 PM, kittehg0d wrote: A Serial Killer is one because that person kills other people. not squirrels

You're supposed to quote Lorkas if you're not going to read the topic.

Mori, just wait until the police do nothing about it, then when like 5 people die stand at the top of a tall building with a trench coat and some sunglasses in the rain and say "I told you so." like a bad ass.

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:58:21

remember to lock your doors every night and start carrying around a knife wherever you go.

i feel stupid, and contagious

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:58:21

You're nuts.

cough

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 16:58:42

At 9/15/10 04:55 PM, RubberTrucky wrote: It could be a biologist doing field work?

I thought that too, but why would they just leave a dismembered carcass on the side of the road?

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:01:01

I think you should show us your tits.

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:01:27

At 9/15/10 04:58 PM, MoriChax wrote:
At 9/15/10 04:55 PM, RubberTrucky wrote: It could be a biologist doing field work?
I thought that too, but why would they just leave a dismembered carcass on the side of the road?

No biologist would dismember an animal outside of laboratory conditions.
I can't imagine what authorities would do in this situation, I'm sure they wouldn't put any effort at all into investigating dead animals. Though it is worrying that someone is out there doing this, who knows what they will do when they get tired of killing animals.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:01:34

At 9/15/10 04:58 PM, MoriChax wrote:

Could be carelessness. Or maybe a guy who just hates squirrels a lot.

I wonder though if the torturing animals/serial killer deal actually works. At most the person is guilty of mishandling (feral) animals. Not that that needs to be a good thing, but reporting him as a serial killer is quite a result from hysteria.

RubberJournal: READY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT!

Mathematics club: we have beer and exponentials.

Cartoon club: Cause Toons>> Charlie Sheen+Raptor

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:01:49

No animal could do this to a rabbit there must be some sorta rabit killing freak on the loose.

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:02:11

At 9/15/10 04:53 PM, poinl wrote: Need more pics

The 2nd squirrel.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:04:17

At 9/15/10 05:02 PM, MoriChax wrote:
At 9/15/10 04:53 PM, poinl wrote: Need more pics
The 2nd squirrel.

I find it so strange that the skin is rolled back like that. Someone is definitely having some fun with them.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:05:20

That actually i pretty scary.. :/ I'd recommend not going out after dark, trying to always be with a man or a couple of female friends when outside of the house, and locking all the doors and windows.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:05:29

Good lord those images are disgusting. I think you've a right to be upset by it all. I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing someone in my area was doing that to animals. It has to be the work of a nutjob. Why else would anyone leave them like that on the roadsides? Probably has fun catching them, playing with their insides them throwing them in the roads from their car just so innocent people can see the bodies.

I don't know what to say really. Maybe a local rescue centre would have a better clue? Maybe they keep tabs on strange killings of animals like this if it's happened before.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:16:34

At 9/15/10 04:52 PM, BioEthanol wrote: Some animals like crows eat the eyeballs, I've seen it on dead sheep.

yeah true, but something about the blood around the eye area tell me different and how in shape the body is. I doubt a squirrel is just going to keel over on the side of the road.

squirrel from yesterday

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:19:00

At 9/15/10 04:54 PM, tarahloveshentai wrote: That's disgusting. The best thing to do is contact the authorities like you said. Usually this type of behavior is that of a serial killer and it's almost like practice till they move up to the real thing.

Professional in the house.

I jest

You must either upload a picture, or enter some text for your signature.

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:19:11

The second picture definitely suggests a human factor. I mean the animal was gutted and the skin pulled back.

However, I would be careful about this, you don't want to go throwing around accusations.

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:20:28

I bet OP is the person killing these animals, removing the parts, and taking these pictures.

sick fucker.

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:20:34

I love squirrels. I used to have a sort of pet squirrel. It was wild and it came on our balcony and had babies and it stayed there for a while and it let us get close to her and we called her Missy. I miss her.

I think you shouldn't worry because it'll just... it just doesn't feel good, but if you um, like, get any info, any leads on who is doing it, then maybe go to someone with it and stuff.

Poor squirrels.

why would you delete my forum sig i barely even fucking use this shitty website anymore you sneaky cunt idiot

BBS Signature

Response to Possible Serial Killer (sorta nsfw) 2010-09-15 17:26:47

At 9/15/10 05:20 PM, Genocide wrote: I bet OP is the person killing these animals, removing the parts, and taking these pictures.

sick fucker.

It cant be me, cause I couldnt catch a squirrel to save my life.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature