00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Trying to find some audio

560 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Trying to find some audio 2010-08-29 20:33:01

Hey i cant find this one thing of audio that was in the best of the week like 2 weeks ago about some guy like snozzballs drunk or something it was kinda long and he was drunk calling people..

Yea..Best Signature..Ever.

Response to Trying to find some audio 2010-08-30 15:31:38

At 8/29/10 08:33 PM, tainted-dark wrote: Hey i cant find this one thing of audio that was in the best of the week like 2 weeks ago about some guy like snozzballs drunk or something it was kinda long and he was drunk calling people..

SPECIFY MOAR

Response to Trying to find some audio 2010-08-31 09:45:29

At 8/29/10 08:33 PM, tainted-dark wrote: Hey i cant find this one thing of audio that was in the best of the week like 2 weeks ago about some guy like snozzballs drunk or something it was kinda long and he was drunk calling people..

If it was on top 5, you can search HERE

If it was a top 30, we would need to know more information. Like what genre, who the artist could have been, what it sounded like, if it was a loop or song...etc.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to Trying to find some audio 2010-09-05 01:17:49

hm I couldnt find it in there and i know it was in the best of the week. Anyway there was a part where he kept drunk calling this girl screaming he was at the club when he wasnt. And at the beginning he said something like, Oh my god Snawzballs from newgrounds DRUNK and i think he was talking about himself it was pretty funny

Yea..Best Signature..Ever.