00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Pimp Day

33,433 Views | 526 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:35:07


I propose we have a NG holiday when Pimp becomes Level 60, like Pico or Madness day. The portals could be spammed with cocksuckery flashes about his greatness and some shitty techno that is somehow supposed to give the "vibe" of Pimp Day. Also, art.
What ya'll think?


sandwich-eater: you know shits about to go down when you're taking a shit, and gravity is present.

Twitter - Tumblr - Pickle

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:36:40


I Pmed him about that idea once and he said that while it might be great, most others wouldn't like it. But if we throw him like a little party that would be cool.


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:36:48


I think no.

While reaching level 60 is yes a damn good NG achievement, we shouldn't give a day to an account that is managed by like 4 or 5 different people and which just logs on to deposit. Some user.

Frankly I can't wait for it to happen just so everyone can hurry up and get over it.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:38:02


Pimp isn't even active in the NewGrounds community. Nor are a majority of the top 10 ranking users.

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:38:19


At 7/5/10 03:36 AM, Gagsy wrote: I think no.

I think you're jealous of To-Kash.


sandwich-eater: you know shits about to go down when you're taking a shit, and gravity is present.

Twitter - Tumblr - Pickle

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:39:00


At 7/5/10 03:38 AM, FunnyStuff707 wrote:
I think you're jealous of To-Kash.

????


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:39:36


At 7/5/10 03:39 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 7/5/10 03:38 AM, FunnyStuff707 wrote:
I think you're jealous of To-Kash.
????

Yeah, I went there.


sandwich-eater: you know shits about to go down when you're taking a shit, and gravity is present.

Twitter - Tumblr - Pickle

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:40:00


ITT: accusing people of being jellyous.


The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 03:44:49


At 7/5/10 03:39 AM, FunnyStuff707 wrote:
At 7/5/10 03:39 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 7/5/10 03:38 AM, FunnyStuff707 wrote:
I think you're jealous of To-Kash.
????
Yeah, I went there.

I'm only kidding Gags. The point sort of is that Pimp is gonna be a level 60 which I guess is significant in an ONLINE community, even if he isn't part of it so much.


sandwich-eater: you know shits about to go down when you're taking a shit, and gravity is present.

Twitter - Tumblr - Pickle

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 04:16:57


I say we all get together for Pimp-Fest!

There'll be booze and hookers(Gagsy, KittyKylie, JadeAssasin, and To-Kash) live music, and and a bunch of illegal drugs.

Who's with me?


Cockz and whatnot

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 04:23:05


At 7/5/10 04:16 AM, slingshot14 wrote: I say we all get together for Pimp-Fest!

There'll be booze and hookers(Gagsy, KittyKylie, JadeAssasin, and To-Kash) live music, and and a bunch of illegal drugs.

Who's with me?

Sounds better than my idea! Let's do it!


sandwich-eater: you know shits about to go down when you're taking a shit, and gravity is present.

Twitter - Tumblr - Pickle

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 04:31:49


I think an annual "Pimp-day" (well, he did reach the limit first) congratulating the Newgrounds community of their achievements and totaling the total amount of experience and B/S Points made all time / that year, would be the most stupid holiday to come to Newgrounds yet. Fuck that guy, fuck the experience system, and fuck making Newgrounds look like some sort of underrated RPG where e-penises are a dime a dozen.

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 04:55:14


I think Pimp Day would be far more interesting, if for once, Pimp failed to deposit his experience points. This would then result in much more confusion, excitement, anticipation, and would make the event much more enjoyable for all than watching something that was predicted months ago, inevitably unfold. I'd be far more impressed if he could leave his account on the verge of level 60, and then walk away.


nobody goes there anymore. its too popular.

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 07:03:43


At 7/5/10 03:38 AM, Jolly wrote: Pimp isn't even active in the NewGrounds community. Nor are a majority of the top 10 ranking users.

thats what pisses me off. Sure 60 is pretty good achievement, but all he basically does is log in, deposit, log out. He doesn't contribute, and i don't respect him at all really

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-05 07:09:46


At 7/5/10 03:36 AM, HecticCircleCrap wrote: Pimp can go fuck himself with a rusty nail.

I lold.

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 08:39:32


it's gonna happen on Clock Day. count it.

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 08:46:58


Too bad he doesn't come to the forum or do much for the community in any way. It would be pretty awesome if he became a forum regular.


autistic screeching

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 08:53:49


At 7/17/10 08:46 AM, Yamor wrote: Too bad he doesn't come to the forum or do much for the community in any way. It would be pretty awesome if he became a forum regular.

He'll pop in a few threads about himself every now and then, but that's about it.

I just can't wait until we get new levels and whatnot.


Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 08:57:46


At 7/17/10 08:53 AM, xports wrote:
At 7/17/10 08:46 AM, Yamor wrote: Too bad he doesn't come to the forum or do much for the community in any way. It would be pretty awesome if he became a forum regular.
He'll pop in a few threads about himself every now and then, but that's about it.

I just can't wait until we get new levels and whatnot.

We should be getting a new big update sometime this year or early next year. It has been three years since we have had an update. Jeez, that was a long time ago.


autistic screeching

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 08:58:51


Oh, sure. But I'm not great enough to have my own day?

Hmph.

The statement below this is false.

The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 09:51:45


I have a solution for all of this:
Pimp hour.
It's not a whole day, it's an easily agreeable hour.
I'm dead serious, who's with me?

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 09:56:42


At 7/17/10 08:57 AM, Yamor wrote:
At 7/17/10 08:53 AM, xports wrote:
At 7/17/10 08:46 AM, Yamor wrote: Too bad he doesn't come to the forum or do much for the community in any way. It would be pretty awesome if he became a forum regular.
He'll pop in a few threads about himself every now and then, but that's about it.

I just can't wait until we get new levels and whatnot.
We should be getting a new big update sometime this year or early next year. It has been three years since we have had an update. Jeez, that was a long time ago.

Well, we all got new levels because ole what's-his-name reached 30, only logical we get more levels when it happens again.


Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 11:18:24


At 7/5/10 03:36 AM, HecticCircleCrap wrote: Pimp can go fuck himself with a rusty nail. Who cares if he's a high level, what other significance does he hold for Newgrounds?

Being THAT lifeless.


Emphasis are great!

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 12:11:20


Well, he does turn 60 in only 33 days.


Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 12:13:59


The thought crossed my mind of what if they have a banner ready for when he reaches lvl 60. I kinda like the idea but we have a ton of holidays as it is.


I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 12:20:25


no just no wait whos pimp


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 13:39:24


Out of the top experience users Yoink is the most active so i'd rather throw him a party than Pimp.

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 14:18:43


At 7/5/10 03:36 AM, HecticCircleCrap wrote: Pimp can go fuck himself with a rusty nail. Who cares if he's a high level, what other significance does he hold for Newgrounds?

green is not your colour
just sayin'


Snipers get more head

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 14:22:52


That is an interesting idea, but would other users who have done great things be able to get their own holidays? Would XWayneColtX get his own day (although I would not know at what time he got the record). I would love to beat his record someday and the day I beat that there would be Ericho Day with flashes and stuff celebrating me! Would AfroUnderScoreStud get his own holiday for ranking #1 on the entire system?


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Pimp Day 2010-07-17 14:22:59


Pimp would have to contribute more to Newgrounds to have a day named after him. It wouldn't be fair to other users who reached level 60 and actually contributed to Newgrounds.

inb4 Pimp replies to this thread

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature