00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello

21,994 Views | 162 Replies

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 00:19:09

Hey Jeff, I have this box of chocolates for you... I would really appreciate it if you came back. The flowers wilted, just like my heart. I've already eaten half of the chocolates. Please come back.

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 00:30:17

At 6/20/10 05:15 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Also why's it the most undeserving people get the best threads? Mothafucka posted once and has yet to contribute anything like he promised he would, the nerve of some people..

Because it's a very well-placed alt dedicated to a very well-timed office space joke.

Also, mod support.

Hegemony makes sense.

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 00:57:40

I bet this dude is one of those guys that only come on to NG for a couple times out of the week if not weeks. But imagine when he finds out that we've been keeping this shit up since the day he posted. He's in for a hell of a surprise. It's gonna be great. And when he comes in here to announce his return we can all lay this chapter to rest and put this down as one of the funniest moments in 2010 BBS history.

That was me. In denial that this was all just a trick and soon Jeff will come back. I think I'll go cry now.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:00:01

At 6/21/10 12:52 AM, Yamor wrote:
At 6/21/10 12:43 AM, Alaska wrote:
At 6/21/10 12:41 AM, Yamor wrote: He needs to be found.
I wish he had a profile pic, or a few reviews... It be easier to find him. MUCH EASIER.
We can never give up. If we fail Jeff we have failed ourselves.

The president has been alerted of Jeff's disappearance. He's doing his best.

Hello

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:01:39

At 6/21/10 12:58 AM, Alaska wrote:
At 6/21/10 12:57 AM, HollowedPumkinz wrote:
That was me. In denial that this was all just a trick and soon Jeff will come back. I think I'll go cry now.
I'd love to see his face when he checks his inbox.

Well the worst case scenario is that Jeff is one of those people who make an account and then don't touch it for freaking ever and even then only just log in. But what the hell am I saying, this is JEFF we're talking about. I'm sure he wouldn't do that. We just gotta believe.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:05:19

At 6/21/10 01:02 AM, Yamor wrote: No no no. We are dressed as Confederate soldiers from the Civil War with me being the commander.

My fault sir. I will have the other troops incinerated.

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:13:05

*pant* *pant* guys *hufhuf* I FOUND JEFF i dont have mutch time he is beaing held in......
*door breakiing down* oh no thay found me
* gun shots* THE MIDDLE EAST LOOK... in .. middle *sound of somthing hitting floor*

transmission cut off......

stand by.......
warning data curroption
powering down

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:19:15

At 6/21/10 01:08 AM, Yamor wrote:
At 6/21/10 01:05 AM, pie4me6 wrote:
At 6/21/10 01:02 AM, Yamor wrote: No no no. We are dressed as Confederate soldiers from the Civil War with me being the commander.
My fault sir. I will have the other troops incinerated.
I know that bastard Ulysses S. Grant has something to do with this. Send a telegraph to President Jefferson Davis to inform him that we need more troops.

Sir, this man said he found Jeff! He wants you to meet him blindfolded in that alley over there. He informed me that he was not, in fact, Ulysses S. Grant. Seems pretty legit, if you ask me

Hello

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:23:55

This thread seems to have gone on for a while.

|Foxes Club| |I VOICE ACT.|

PSN ID: jake-thesnake_ng XBL: SFC Fox Paw

BBS Signature

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:29:53

At 6/21/10 01:23 AM, Yamor wrote: Turns out that it was Grant in disguise. I was forced to stick him with my bayonet and he died. It seems like we will have to find a new lead on the location of Jeff. Do not fail me, or you will be replaced by Stonewall Jackson.

That was my cousin Arnie, you dick.

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:33:18

At 6/21/10 01:31 AM, Yamor wrote: I am sorry for you loss. Oh, and for calling me a dick you just lost your rank. I hope you enjoy being Private Pie now.

That's it, I'm gonna go work in a coal mine. Good luck finding Jeff.

DICKITY DICK DICK

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 01:47:45

data cruption reversed transmission remused
* chough chough* allmost dident make it
i was rong it wasent the middle east it is russia
it turns out that one of jeffs ideas was a counter nuke missil if thay have that in there asnal thay will be able to start a nuke war with impurity
im going to go there now and will update you

Response to Hello 2010-06-21 02:25:38

Men, I've just received word that Jeff is officially MIA. May God have mercy on him, that he may live to come back one day to enlighten us all.

Godspeed, dear Jeff.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature