Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 06:49:23 Reply

At 8/22/12 11:38 PM, Greggg586 wrote: hows da old gang doin

My, O' my. It's good to see another gentle sir entering this place once again. I've been in the courner counting the sadly perished spiders in their cobweb tombs. May I get you a glass of brandy or a fine cigar? I'll just have to dust them off. Such finery simply shouldn't be wasted on the creepy crawlies I must say. I wonder if Connie Renolds is still out fighting the Bore war?

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 12:42:12 Reply

At 8/23/12 08:01 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Do you wish for a beverage, sir?

It's too early for a beverage you nit whitt!
~Smacks Ama over the head with a rolled up flat cap~
Now, I believe it's time for us to beggin preperations for afternoon tea.

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 15:56:39 Reply

good news chaps I have returned from the Far East after starting a Export business I shall be making money by pounds! I must say those savages must be taught civility and sophistication!

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-23 17:33:04 Reply

At 8/23/12 03:56 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: good news chaps I have returned from the Far East after starting a Export business I shall be making money by pounds! I must say those savages must be taught civility and sophistication!

Good, good. Don't forget to bring us back some nice rare spices for the kitchen rack. We are running low and I will not be the barbarian that has to eat unseasoned lamb. I simply refuse.

BBS Signature
Blackajack
Blackajack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-24 23:39:40 Reply

'Ello guv'nors. I am known as Galco, currently in service to the Earl of Northampton. I would be honored to join this fine establishment, but only if you would have me.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 02:11:21 Reply

At 8/23/12 05:33 PM, Decky wrote: Good, good. Don't forget to bring us back some nice rare spices for the kitchen rack. We are running low and I will not be the barbarian that has to eat unseasoned lamb. I simply refuse.

quite quite I found this rare species that local conissuers use. I have a load coming VIA Ship.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 04:09:47 Reply

At 8/24/12 11:39 PM, Spretznaz wrote: 'Ello guv'nors. I am known as Galco, currently in service to the Earl of Northampton. I would be honored to join this fine establishment, but only if you would have me.

Pleased to met you Galco, I'm Sir Decky of Cheshire and I welcome you to the high society. Sadly with your sign up date you are a simple commoner who must have had pity taken upon him by Earl Northampton. Alas you'll get promoted to the higher ranks in time. Now get me a beverage.

At 8/25/12 02:11 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/23/12 05:33 PM, Decky wrote: We are running low and I will not be the barbarian that has to eat unseasoned lamb. I simply refuse.
quite quite I found this rare species that local conissuers use. I have a load coming VIA Ship.

Stupendous news, we'll feast on lamb when it arrives.

BBS Signature
Blackajack
Blackajack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 16:32:35 Reply

At 8/25/12 04:09 AM, Decky wrote:
At 8/24/12 11:39 PM, Spretznaz wrote: 'Ello guv'nors. I am known as Galco, currently in service to the Earl of Northampton. I would be honored to join this fine establishment, but only if you would have me.
Pleased to met you Galco, I'm Sir Decky of Cheshire and I welcome you to the high society. Sadly with your sign up date you are a simple commoner who must have had pity taken upon him by Earl Northampton. Alas you'll get promoted to the higher ranks in time. Now get me a beverage.

Ah well, at least I was able to buy my way out of the peasantry. Good enough, for now. Here's your beverage, sir.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-25 23:17:15 Reply

My good sirs and madams, I would request admittance to this society of yours.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-26 05:06:52 Reply

At 8/25/12 04:32 PM, Spretznaz wrote: Ah well, at least I was able to buy my way out of the peasantry. Good enough, for now. Here's your beverage, sir.

Ah good and yes by this time next year you should be able to boss any new members with a more resent sign up date around. 'Tis splendid fun, talking of which where is that insufferable child Amaranthus? I'm in need of some entertainment and wish for him to juggle hot cole.

At 8/25/12 11:17 PM, Mumbo wrote: My good sirs and madams, I would request admittance to this society of yours.

Quite, quite. One has to state a name for ones self though.

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 20:25:17 Reply

At 8/25/12 11:17 PM, Mumbo wrote: My good sirs and madams, I would request admittance to this society of yours.
Quite, quite. One has to state a name for ones self though.

Ah yes yes, forgive my impatience. My given name is Chuggington Mumbo the seventh. Charmed.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 20:30:11 Reply

At 8/27/12 08:25 PM, Mumbo wrote: Ah yes yes, forgive my impatience. My given name is Chuggington Mumbo the seventh. Charmed.

how do you do sir? I am Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III.

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 20:34:15 Reply

At 8/27/12 08:30 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/27/12 08:25 PM, Mumbo wrote: Ah yes yes, forgive my impatience. My given name is Chuggington Mumbo the seventh. Charmed.
how do you do sir? I am Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III.

Greetings Commodore. I trust you run a tight ship? I caught sight of her off the dock. A magnificent vessel to behold.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 21:12:46 Reply

At 8/27/12 08:34 PM, Mumbo wrote: Greetings Commodore. I trust you run a tight ship? I caught sight of her off the dock. A magnificent vessel to behold.

Quite I run my ship tight, but treat my men Stern but Fair. she is a beauty though she is a Galleon made of the finest English Oak! we just returned from a voyage from the Far East.

Blackajack
Blackajack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 21:17:54 Reply

At 8/27/12 09:12 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/27/12 08:34 PM, Mumbo wrote: Greetings Commodore. I trust you run a tight ship? I caught sight of her off the dock. A magnificent vessel to behold.
Quite I run my ship tight, but treat my men Stern but Fair. she is a beauty though she is a Galleon made of the finest English Oak! we just returned from a voyage from the Far East.

I do hope you have successfully obtained those much-needed spices we seem to have a shortage of around here. Speaking of which, I better go prepare that porterhouse steak Sir Decky wanted.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-27 21:25:51 Reply

At 8/27/12 09:17 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
I do hope you have successfully obtained those much-needed spices we seem to have a shortage of around here. Speaking of which, I better go prepare that porterhouse steak Sir Decky wanted.

Dear, would you be so kind as to prepare another? I find myself famished!

Blackajack
Blackajack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-28 00:19:48 Reply

At 8/27/12 09:25 PM, Mumbo wrote:
At 8/27/12 09:17 PM, Spretznaz wrote:
Dear, would you be so kind as to prepare another? I find myself famished!

Unfortunately, I only serve people with a distinguished title to their name, which, judging by your sign-up date, does not include you. I'm terribly sorry, servant Mumbo.

EGB || Sig by EmmaVolt

BBS Signature
Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-28 10:06:13 Reply

where all the fine ass high society bitchez atttt

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Emmanuel93
Emmanuel93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-28 11:17:04 Reply

i like yhis and i will like to join

High Society Club

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-29 04:15:47 Reply

At 8/28/12 10:06 AM, Dromedary wrote: where all the fine ass high society bitchez atttt

Good morning sir. I return from my travels to get this new medieval war hammer, a bit barbaric I grant you but I think once I wash off the suspiciously fresh blood it would look good on the wall of the trophy room. O' the trophy room, forever convincing people that we are more then just toffs but probably mentally insane toffs.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-29 05:13:28 Reply

At 8/29/12 04:45 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Morning sir, shall I prepare breakfast?

Indeed my dear lad, we shall feast on the spoils of your labour. Let the gluttony begin in a fashion that would both frighten and alarm medical professionals.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-29 07:25:01 Reply

At 8/29/12 05:17 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 8/29/12 05:13 AM, Decky wrote: Indeed my dear lad, we shall feast on the spoils of your labour. Let the gluttony begin in a fashion that would both frighten and alarm medical professionals.

I'll arange for the stable boy to bring round the buckets my Lord.
Mints to follow I presume.

Want tea, sir?

No no no! That is not how one speaks in the presence of ones Lord. Does one wish for me to take out the rubber cane and thrash thee between thy undergarmets!?

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-29 07:32:17 Reply

At 8/29/12 07:26 AM, Amaranthus wrote: *breaks character for a moment. Sorry, I keep making mistakes, what can I do about it?!

~Stays in character~
You can simply stop this boobery and articulate vowels and simple sentances without a horse whip to remind you.
One does not say "Want tea sir". One says "Would sir care for some tea with his breakfast".

And know your place.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-30 12:34:03 Reply

oh GOODY - it seems that thy establishment has FLOURISHED during my escapades to the bearman islands where I taught large hairy men decorum and proper civilized manners.. I am such a humanitarian AND a philanthropist I MUST say.

fans self

decky, can we get a roster update please? I would like to see where our members rank.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-30 12:50:31 Reply

At 8/30/12 12:34 PM, Chronamut wrote: decky, can we get a roster update please? I would like to see where our members rank.

Will there be victoria sponge cake my Lady?

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-30 13:06:02 Reply

At 8/30/12 12:50 PM, Confucianism wrote:
At 8/30/12 12:34 PM, Chronamut wrote: decky, can we get a roster update please? I would like to see where our members rank.
Will there be victoria sponge cake my Lady?

but of course! We must have cake!

oh and classical music of course! I composed this in thy spare time..

• FF9 - Rose of May +*~.0
    FF9 - Rose of May +*~.0 by Chronamut

Final full remastered version of my "protecting my devotion" song from 2009.

Score
    3.70 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Video Game
    Popularity

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Programmer
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-30 19:54:44 Reply

Good news the spices have been unloaded from the ship I hope you gents enjoy the goods.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-30 22:49:55 Reply

At 8/30/12 07:54 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Good news the spices have been unloaded from the ship I hope you gents enjoy the goods.

SPICES FOR ALL!

well.. all nobles that is.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-31 04:45:05 Reply

At 8/30/12 12:34 PM, Chronamut wrote: Decky, can we get a roster update please? I would like to see where our members rank.

Of course ma' lady I'll start writing it up now, good to see you back.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to High Society Club 2012-08-31 05:05:05 Reply

High Society Roster

My o' my, it has been a long time since one of these has been posted. I've basically taken the last roster from a few pages back and added anybody who has joined since then to the bottom. Please enjoy this pointless list of toffs:

The List
Chronamut: Lady Tottington (Creator)
Decky: Sir Decky of Cheshire (Roster Manager)
Tony-DarkGrave: Commodore Von Wienerschnitzel The III
Confucianism: Connie Renolds
Dromedary: General Viscount Dromenberry the Third
Amaranthus: Jeremia Amaranthus Catson
SnoopyChicken: Samuel Snoopington, Esq.
Scarface: Sir Scar
Trambamboline: Lord Davinforthingtonworthy
jjjkuk: Count Dragomir

Wiki Article

Brandy: O' that sweet nectar that is brandy. I often drink it but never really think about it. Well, here your chance to learn more about the stuff. Bottoms up.

The Categories
Current Year(2012): peasant ; the lowest of the low
1 Year Ago(2011): servants, pages, anything that involves your entire family line being in servitude to a noble house.
2 Years Ago(2010): servants pages, anything that involves your entire family line being in servitude to a ROYAL house - as well as minstrels, merchants, shopkeepers, etc.
3 years ago(2009): The lowest of nobility: those who earned their rank recently or through sheer grit and were not born into it. Mostly elevanted merchants or those from the military
4 years ago(2008): common nobility: those who are descended from nobility and have known nothing other than pampered spoiltry their entire lives
5 years ago(2007):those who have been knighted, or given titles such as count, etc.
6 years ago(2006): those who serve the royal guard or the royal military
7 years ago(2005): the lords and ladies of esteemed high society
8 years ago(2004):the dukes and duchesses and those cousins and second cousins of nobility, who if married properly could become kings and queens
9 years ago(2003): grand dukes and grand duchesses - with silyl proposterous titles to make them seem better.
10 years ago(2002): Princes and princesses of the monarchy
11 years ago(2001): Kings and Queens of the monarchy
12 years ago(2000 or before): Emperors and Empresses.
Mods: Kings and Queens of the monarchy. Yeah that's right - you don't get to be emperors and empresses unless you're 2000 or before users.

And that is the roster done and dusted. Hope you enjoyed it and i'll post another one in a couple of pages.

Ta-ta

BBS Signature