00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The Icon Mod Crew

251,046 Views | 3,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-09 17:55:20


At 10/9/17 03:26 PM, Fro wrote: Let's try to knock all the names off this list before I post more. I have work for months and months so if you can think of anyone who wants to help let me know, let them know, get them on track and lets fill newgrounds up with beautiful icons.

Yo, I can help.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-09 18:32:13


At 10/9/17 05:55 PM, OneThousandMeeps wrote:
Yo, I can help.

Absolutely.

If you understand the directions given feel free to jump right in. If you need more clarification just send me a message and we'll figure it out.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-10 03:16:50


Im really sorry, I know you're not supposed to post in this thread unless you're an icon mod but I would really love to help out! I have no idea what to do though xD

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-12 15:44:32


@Fro. I've finished @mistercarbonbuisness's and added you to my project. I'm planning to do @seniorsanches @cainine-k9's next.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-13 03:57:28


At 10/2/17 01:24 PM, Fro wrote: @TomFulp

I admit defeat in updating the list here. I've continued to work on the icons and update the list on my end though. I'm assuming this isn't a big priority anymore or maybe at all, but do you think I could go on a recruiting/training spree and find a few capable hands to help me out?

Maybe you or I could make a post in general and see if there are people who want to tackle the project with me? I think with about 3 or 4 more people we could get rid of the rest of the iconless submissions.

I'm icon mod as well. Or at least I have the ability to change icons, I don't have the gold icon auro whatever. I'll take a look at your list once I get home and try and get as many done as possible


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Find me on the internet

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-13 10:11:17


At 10/13/17 03:57 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
I'm icon mod as well. Or at least I have the ability to change icons, I don't have the gold icon auro whatever. I'll take a look at your list once I get home and try and get as many done as possible

Great, call them out and let's get busy. Trying to get things back on track!

These icons have been called for:

https://banditea.newgrounds.com/
https://dotario.newgrounds.com/
https://flangelord.newgrounds.com/
https://majin-flash.newgrounds.com/movies/
https://nonnef.newgrounds.com/
https://purplecone.newgrounds.com/

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-13 16:01:40


At 10/9/17 03:26 PM, Fro wrote: http://kwonzillaaaaa.newgrounds.com/games/
http://weexi.newgrounds.com/games/
http://dekuboy.newgrounds.com/games/
http://dekuboy.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://bigfoot156.newgrounds.com/games/
http://bigfoot156.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://brukman.newgrounds.com/games/
https://playtopgames.newgrounds.com/games/
http://sgtpepper17.newgrounds.com/games/
http://sgtpepper17.newgrounds.com/movies/

I'll claim this bunch for now and start chipping away.

filler text filler text filler text

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-13 19:15:53


At 10/13/17 04:01 PM, Jackho wrote: I'll claim this bunch for now and start chipping away.

And they're done. That's about 25 icons for today.

Although @Fro is there any other sites we could use for sharing icons? The project manager is really slow and annoying just solely for the fact it makes you upload one image at a time rather than in bulk. It also interprets the file names in an annoying way, all lower case with n spaces and be arsed naming them individually again.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-13 20:06:31


At 10/13/17 07:15 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 10/13/17 04:01 PM, Jackho wrote: I'll claim this bunch for now and start chipping away.
And they're done. That's about 25 icons for today.

Although @Fro is there any other sites we could use for sharing icons?

Anything you want really as long as it's easy access.

Google drive?

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-15 16:38:51


If you've uploaded icons to a project I've uploaded them. Feel free to delete those out of the project to keep things clean. You may notice just a couple of icons that I changed because of errors through the upload/download system, but these were really rare.

What's the general opinion from everyone? Do you like doing it? Who would like to do this and be able to upload the icons themselves? Let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Tomorrow I'll update the spreadsheet and repost a new list. Feel free to create whatever in the meantime.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-16 13:10:51


Thank you Meeps for letting us know which one's are left!

I will do these!

https://jinxworld70.newgrounds.com/movies/

https://crusader-tron.newgrounds.com/movies/

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-16 13:13:58


@Jackho @LiquidFire @mrbadazz @OneThousandMeeps @Whoeverelsewantstohelpusmakeicons

I've gone through, double checked everything, and removed names that were completed off of the list. I have an unlimited amount of work for you guys though so here's a refreshed list. Expect it every Monday unless you guys can manage to finish an entire list before hand. I don't see it happening, but please prove me wrong, it would be great to work through the list faster.

Also, see my above post.

Icons to make:
http://raepunsel.newgrounds.com/games/
http://ondure.newgrounds.com/games/
http://jinxworld70.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://xzomxbie.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://jenno1.newgrounds.com/games/
http://jenno1.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://klan.newgrounds.com/games/
http://therealmoomoomoomoo.newgrounds.com/games/
http://therealmoomoomoomoo.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://royalin.newgrounds.com/games/
http://playflasharcade.newgrounds.com/games/
http://marsupial.newgrounds.com/games/
http://marsupial.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://xzomxbie.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://swizardv2.newgrounds.com/games/
http://dplato.newgrounds.com/games/
http://dplato.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://crusader-tron.newgrounds.com/games/
http://crusader-tron.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://treerung.newgrounds.com/games/
http://mute-8.newgrounds.com/games/
http://mute-8.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://zproxy.newgrounds.com/games/
http://curcur.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://vova-zknight.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://brukman.newgrounds.com/games/
http://noperdopertrooper.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://heliosstar.newgrounds.com/games/
http://heliosstar.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://deadpoolkun.newgrounds.com/games/
http://deadpoolkun.newgrounds.com/movies/
http://knobbler2003.newgrounds.com/games/
http://mll.newgrounds.com/games/
http://surpassarcade.newgrounds.com/games/
http://dabbot.newgrounds.com/games/
http://firesketch.newgrounds.com/games/
http://fu5ion.newgrounds.com/games/
http://fu5ion.newgrounds.com/movies/

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-16 13:33:19


At 10/16/17 01:13 PM, Fro wrote: http://brukman.newgrounds.com/games/

Check my project again, I already covered all of brukman's submissions. Small mistake but no point in someone else doing the same set again.

At 10/15/17 04:38 PM, Fro wrote: What's the general opinion from everyone? Do you like doing it? Who would like to do this and be able to upload the icons themselves? Let me know and we'll see what we can do.

I mean, it's not mega exciting but it's something to do while listening to podcasts or whatever. Uploading the icons is the most annoying part & needless extra work for you, so bypassing that would be a positive.

Anyway don't expect icons from me for a few days, Hurricane Ophelia is happening right now with widespread power outages that may last the whole week. I'm expecting the power to cut any minute now. Stay cozy for me, friendos.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-16 13:42:27


Thanks for da update Fro! I will try to push it to the limit (ta ta ta) and make lots of icons!

@Jackho It's okay no worries, I hoep everything goes well!

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-16 13:50:27


At 10/16/17 01:33 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 10/16/17 01:13 PM, Fro wrote: http://brukman.newgrounds.com/games/
Check my project again, I already covered all of brukman's submissions. Small mistake but no point in someone else doing the same set again.

Correct, I'll fix this later.

I'll copy and paste the message I sent to another user. I think it'll make your uploading process easier and easier for me to organize/upload.

I made a project for us to share.

Pick some users to make an icon for on my last list, quote the ones that you are going to make icons for so nobody else works on them. I made an icon for this users submission.

https://playtopgames.newgrounds.com/games/

I named the icon by the ID of the flash, which you can find in the URL. It would be nice if you made a folder, put all of the icons for one user in a folder, and upload them like this.

Folder Name: platopgames
Picture name: 464626

(Since most users have more than one submission)

Basically, making a folder, zipping it, and uploading that way may make things quicker for both of us.

If you think you'll make icons somewhat actively, we'll see if we can skip me as a middle man. I'd like to get a team of a couple of people together so I can organize and search for the list while the others are focusing on icon making. I still make some every week though.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-17 01:32:23


At 10/16/17 01:33 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 10/16/17 01:13 PM, Fro wrote: http://brukman.newgrounds.com/games/
Check my project again, I already covered all of brukman's submissions. Small mistake but no point in someone else doing the same set again.

Fixed.

At 10/16/17 01:58 PM, mrbadazz wrote: I have made icons for these awesome people!

Done and thank you.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-17 15:25:42


@TomFulp

@Jackho @mrbadazz @OneThousandMeeps

These fellows have been helping me take on some icons. Perhaps they'd like to have the ability to upload themselves to save a step in the process?

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-19 13:18:57


Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-19 23:30:10


At 10/19/17 01:18 PM, mrbadazz wrote: Thank you alot Afro for uploading them! Iconz for these great people are done!

Excuse me, I am quite bald. I'm far from an Afro by all means.

https://swizardv2.newgrounds.com/

https://mute-8.newgrounds.com/games/

https://heliosstar.newgrounds.com/movies/

https://firesketch.newgrounds.com/

Uploaded, I'll knock them off of the spreadsheet tomorrow. Thanks!

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-25 01:56:08


At 10/25/17 12:16 AM, ADR3-N wrote: Claiming these for now so no one does double duty. Started tonight. Will send @Fro a zip when they're all finished up.
http://jinxworld70.newgrounds.com/movies/

You would have found out when you went in to do these, but they've already been completed at a prior date.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2017-10-25 03:14:25


At 10/25/17 01:56 AM, Fro wrote: You would have found out when you went in to do these, but they've already been completed at a prior date.

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that. I'll take the next two accounts on the list, then.

http://klan.newgrounds.com/games/
http://therealmoomoomoomoo.newgrounds.com/games/
http://therealmoomoomoomoo.newgrounds.com/movies/

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2019-07-30 16:37:33


Guess who's back back back, Icon making, making, making, Rena's back, back back, Icon making, making, making.


Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2019-07-31 23:03:54


At 7/30/19 04:37 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Guess who's back back back, Icon making, making, making, Rena's back, back back, Icon making, making, making.


I stopped making icons about a uear ago, but there's a huge spreadsheet floating around that I can dig up for you if you'd like.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2019-08-01 09:50:43


At 7/31/19 11:03 PM, Fro wrote:
At 7/30/19 04:37 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Guess who's back back back, Icon making, making, making, Rena's back, back back, Icon making, making, making.
I stopped making icons about a uear ago, but there's a huge spreadsheet floating around that I can dig up for you if you'd like.


Sure, send it my way if you can find it, I have just been going through the links posted here, some of them were claimed but not completed, or they were but no longer fitted a newer standard of thumbnail.


Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2019-08-07 12:06:28


At 8/1/19 09:50 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 7/31/19 11:03 PM, Fro wrote:
At 7/30/19 04:37 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Guess who's back back back, Icon making, making, making, Rena's back, back back, Icon making, making, making.
I stopped making icons about a uear ago, but there's a huge spreadsheet floating around that I can dig up for you if you'd like.
Sure, send it my way if you can find it, I have just been going through the links posted here, some of them were claimed but not completed, or they were but no longer fitted a newer standard of thumbnail.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rLEdFpE2i250Yj1bc0kyNq2mWWJrH3SK4pw2i_Qfa4Q/edit?usp=sharing


I'm unsure how much of it is still valid, but there's still a ton of submissions out there without icons.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2019-08-08 16:42:51


At 8/7/19 12:06 PM, Frobotech wrote:
At 8/1/19 09:50 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 7/31/19 11:03 PM, Fro wrote:
At 7/30/19 04:37 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Guess who's back back back, Icon making, making, making, Rena's back, back back, Icon making, making, making.
I stopped making icons about a uear ago, but there's a huge spreadsheet floating around that I can dig up for you if you'd like.
Sure, send it my way if you can find it, I have just been going through the links posted here, some of them were claimed but not completed, or they were but no longer fitted a newer standard of thumbnail.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rLEdFpE2i250Yj1bc0kyNq2mWWJrH3SK4pw2i_Qfa4Q/edit?usp=sharing

I'm unsure how much of it is still valid, but there's still a ton of submissions out there without icons.


Cheers, I'll bookmark that and go through them.


Play Sick Games: [1] [2] [3]

BBS Signature