00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The Icon Mod Crew

250,906 Views | 3,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 00:29:48


Kempt was a pain in the ass to do, half of their games don't even work anymore. D:


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 08:47:46


That's BlueHippo done, now to work on The Super Flash Bros besides the ones which are already done.

At 6/16/10 10:12 AM, MattHarty wrote:
At 6/16/10 06:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: Once you're done with IWP's flashes, I have another big challenge that I dare any of you to do.
I'm almost finished with the icons i'm doing, what'd you have in mind?

You ready for it? The other challenge is Broken Saints. A 12-hour web comic series that will take anyone a VERY long time to get through. This challenge is for anyone to take except for myself as I already went through the whole series a while ago. A second time so soon would be too much for me. :P

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 11:02:11


Sorry I haven't been checking in guise. I've been busy with a lot of junk.

In any case ArtSavage, Cakebread, em549, Jon-l, ClairvoyanceTeam, and FutureSquirrel are all done.


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 11:04:12


At 6/17/10 08:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: You ready for it? The other challenge is Broken Saints. A 12-hour web comic series that will take anyone a VERY long time to get through. This challenge is for anyone to take except for myself as I already went through the whole series a while ago. A second time so soon would be too much for me. :P

Youch! And I thought Granfaloon was taking me forever... Whoever does BS has their work cut out for them, especially if you want to grab those most iconic shots and stuff. I should see if Brook from BS has assets handy to make that easier... I'm gonna contact him about it before someone gets hurt!


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 11:10:48


I emailed Brooke about the Broken Saints thumbnails so lets give him a sec in case he has anything that can help (or they are up for making their own with their source files). Otherwise, it will make for a nice challenge... Heck I could throw in some store credit for that one. :)

-Tom


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 11:43:15


At 6/17/10 08:47 AM, Bahamut wrote:

You ready for it? The other challenge is Broken Saints. A 12-hour web comic series that will take anyone a VERY long time to get through. This challenge is for anyone to take except for myself as I already went through the whole series a while ago. A second time so soon would be too much for me. :P

And i thought Hulalaoo was hard....


Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 19:44:04


Finished Super Flash Bros, now moving onto El-Cid.

At 6/17/10 03:38 PM, cast wrote: All but two of them are true to Brooke's original icons, yep all done.

http://brokensaint69.newgrounds.com/flas hicons

Holy shit, that was fast! It took me two months to watch through the entire series.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 20:10:24


OK I'll have a chance to do a ton of icons starting tomorrow!

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 22:40:33



Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 22:50:42


At 6/17/10 10:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: cast you are a MACHINE.

Here are more people who need lots of icons if anyone wants to snag them.

http://captainmcross.newgrounds.com/flas hicons
http://robfeldman.newgrounds.com/flashic ons

I'll do these two but if someone wants to do CaptainCross while I do Robfeldman, that's cool.


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-17 23:05:59


Anyone wanna help me out in the video game parodies section?
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/vid eogameparodies

The section i'm currently working on is "Sonic the Hedgehog".
The only authors icons I got done in that section were: Chakra-X, LgdVegetto, Cajunspirit, Lilmario, Xanadu32, EvilDoc, InstantSonic, Bug (R.I.P. We'll miss you.), and RicStrife.

It seems someone else is there helping out too.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-18 01:17:06


I did a few miscellaneous icons yesterday, I'll do some more today. I've been kind of occupied with the flash video I'm making though, sorry for not helping out as much guise.


https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg


Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-18 11:10:48


At 6/17/10 08:00 PM, cast wrote: PM me more challenges guiz.

I'm fresh out of challenges that aren't one of the top uploaders. I'm sure going through the Star Syndicate will be a bigger challenge.

At 6/17/10 11:05 PM, WeirdAlthe3rd wrote: Anyone wanna help me out in the video game parodies section?
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/vid eogameparodies

That reminds me, along with El-Cid's flashes, I'll also be working on the NG Collabs collection. Infact, I plan to go through all the NG-based collections and sort out any flashes that need new icons.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-20 17:50:11


Finished El-Cid along with Muffin, now to work on MetalDart.

Also, when I was looking through my favourites, I forgot I had DanPaladin on there but if you're reading this Tom, do you think you can ask him to work on the icons himself or will he leave it to one of the icon mods?

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-20 17:51:47


At 6/20/10 05:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: MetalDart.

Copypasta link is fail!

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-20 20:10:44


At 6/20/10 06:59 PM, WeirdAlthe3rd wrote: Apparently, i'm too lazy to work on these.

http://bounceboy.newgrounds.com/flashico ns
http://robbo5002.newgrounds.com/flashico ns
http://m0pies.newgrounds.com/flashicons

I did the others.


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-21 02:30:40


Warm-Chang's icons are finished. I couldn't finish a few to them due to the game trying to connect to a server that didn't seem to exist anymore. It could be a problem on my part, so if anybody else wants to give them a shot go ahead.


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-21 17:55:35


At 6/20/10 05:50 PM, Bahamut wrote: Also, when I was looking through my favourites, I forgot I had DanPaladin on there but if you're reading this Tom, do you think you can ask him to work on the icons himself or will he leave it to one of the icon mods?

Dan is buried in Behemoth work so I don't think he'll be getting to them any time soon. If anyone wants to do them you can, otherwise I'll take care of them if they aren't ready when the time comes!


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-21 18:00:34


At 6/21/10 02:30 AM, Mollywop wrote: Warm-Chang's icons are finished. I couldn't finish a few to them due to the game trying to connect to a server that didn't seem to exist anymore. It could be a problem on my part, so if anybody else wants to give them a shot go ahead.

Those games were hosted by GameJacket which shut down and left a bunch of dead games floating around. Yet another reason why people should have used our API to run their ads instead. :)

I gave WC the heads up that he should update those files or I could delete them!


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-21 19:24:29


At 6/21/10 05:55 PM, TomFulp wrote: Dan is buried in Behemoth work so I don't think he'll be getting to them any time soon. If anyone wants to do them you can.

Dibs.

Well, someone else can help if they want.


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-21 20:11:49


At 6/21/10 07:24 PM, Kevin wrote:
At 6/21/10 05:55 PM, TomFulp wrote: Dan is buried in Behemoth work so I don't think he'll be getting to them any time soon. If anyone wants to do them you can.
Dibs.

Well, someone else can help if they want.

I'll do a few starting from the bottom up.


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-21 20:13:33


Finished MetalDart and Bbqbeefburgerman (felt good watching through all his flashes again) and now I'm working on Earth-Mage-2000's flashes. And yes, I did go through ALL of Bbqbeefburgerman's flashes over the last 24 hours and I do feel quite exhausted right now. :P

At 6/21/10 05:55 PM, TomFulp wrote: Dan is buried in Behemoth work so I don't think he'll be getting to them any time soon. If anyone wants to do them you can, otherwise I'll take care of them if they aren't ready when the time comes!

That's fair enough. I'll leave it up to you or Kevin who just called dibs on Dan's flashes.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-22 00:16:43


At 6/21/10 08:11 PM, 14hourlunchbreak wrote: I'll do a few starting from the bottom up.

High-Five for teamwork!

Obligatory screenshot.

The Icon Mod Crew


BBS Signature

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-22 10:33:39


At 6/22/10 03:26 AM, EJR wrote: This guy has a bunch of icons.. If anyone wants to do them go ahead.

I'll start from the bottom (of his icon page) and work my way up. I need something to redeem myself from all the work I've missed these past few days.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-22 10:38:24


I just realised, what will we do with James Farr's flashes? We're not able to watch any of his movies online due to the DVD but the icons will have to be updated at some point.

At 6/22/10 10:33 AM, Archon68 wrote:
At 6/22/10 03:26 AM, EJR wrote: This guy has a bunch of icons.. If anyone wants to do them go ahead.
I'll start from the bottom (of his icon page) and work my way up. I need something to redeem myself from all the work I've missed these past few days.

I was just about to offer to work from the bottom for MeatwadSprite's flashes but I'm good either way. I'll be working on Pikanjo soon enough.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-22 11:24:16


At 6/22/10 10:38 AM, Bahamut wrote: I was just about to offer to work from the bottom for MeatwadSprite's flashes but I'm good either way. I'll be working on Pikanjo soon enough.

If you could work from the top of his icon list that'd be great. There is only so much Ackbar a person can watch before he goes insane.

Response to The Icon Mod Crew 2010-06-22 13:46:53


Worms page is done.


Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature