00:00
00:00

Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions

13,011 Views | 119 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 14:55:48

At 5/31/10 02:35 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Does it make sense now? Alright so give your honest opinion on what you think of Justin Bieber's music.

I think you're just intentionally hunting for negative comments so you can go on a Chris Crocker/Eric Douglace styled rant.

Every person who is in the public spotlight gets shit from people. At least he doesn't have a gang of mentally unstable and sometimes violent fans roaring behind him like most of the A-list celebrities have.

Also, yes he is very overrated. His talent for music equated to Jedward and the only reason he's in the public spotlight is because the music industry can sell their products to teenagers without breaking a sweat. This is due to the fact that he looks like a 12 year old anime character.

It's not the lack of crimes that values your morality but your capacity for contrition.

Click this and one day I'll be worth bazillions.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 18:37:47

At 11/15/10 02:55 PM, The-universe wrote: I think you're just intentionally hunting for negative comments so you can go on a Chris Crocker/Eric Douglace styled rant.

You didn't read my OP then did you? I don't care for Justin Bieber's music and I asked for Newgrounds honest opinions on him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 18:39:12

At 5/31/10 02:44 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 5/31/10 02:41 AM, NoxDexus wrote: lolk
Interesting.

He looks like he'd be a nazi with that haircut.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 18:50:36

This is all i got to say. DIE!

Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions

I Maybe A Sick Fuck On The Inside, But Honey I'm Still the same Fucking Antisocial Asshole On The Outside. SO GET USE TO IT!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 18:57:56

Honestly i think that Justin Bieber is a tad overrated, not it gives me another thing to look at at school thats not Twilight related, although i have to admit that the kid is talented, I really don't understand why girls would be rubbing themselves over a song thats on the radio from Justin Bieberasdfkjas (i got lazy) honestly i feel bad for those girls who are falling into peer pressure and and getting mad at me every time I say a wittily (if thats a word) funny comment about justin bieber. I have to admit that justin sound like a girl, probably because he finally came out of the closet, has had singing school for his entire lifespan, or he hasn't had his balls drop.

Anger is always an option Xbox Live: OPCCookieslayer Steam: AlanTheAngry No, I do NOT wanna be the guy, that game was waaaay to fucking hard!

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 20:29:30

her music sucks

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 18:04:20

Better than the origional

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 18:07:05

I have nothing against him as a person because I've never met him.

I've barely heard any of his music. I couldn't name a single song of his.

I think people who say they hate him because of his apparently huge fanbase are just jealous of his success at such a young age.

As it happens, I've never encountered anyone in real life who is a fan of him.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 18:18:46

I don't care for his music.

I don't hate JB. He actually seems like a pretty cool guy and he quite talented. But in no way does he deserve all the attention he gets. I mean, he has more internet hits than Michael Jackson, and that's saying a hell of a lot. I don't think he has the talent level so much as he's just in the right place, at the right time.

I don't really hate his fans. There's people that like Justin Bieber. It is what it is. But in my opinion, his fame won't last too much longer. People that hate JB are finally beginning to wise up in stopping the bashing of his music as it gets him ever more attention.

As soon as he reaches adulthood and his voice completely changes, less girls will care about him, and someone will probably triumph him in the fame department.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 18:20:08

hes a pretty coo guy

Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 18:29:06

I've nothing against him, the music is just kind of bland and uninspired.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 18:35:00

He's got true talent, as you can see that in his OLD youtube videos, but now hes just a product of the label and Usher, which is a shame.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 20:03:56

As much as I despise how much fame he's gotten over the past years, I think it would be pretty sad to see him spiral into a life of drugs, and crime like most former teen pop stars. So I wish him the best.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 21:21:06

I don't hate him because of the fact that he makes all the girls wet, I don't like him because I feel he's overrated. I mean, he got discovered by Usher. That's basically all he has; the only reason he's in all the top celebrity circles is because of a personal endorsement from Usher. He blatantly uses Autotune, and his voice annoys the fuck outta me. Don't get me wrong, the lyrics and ideas behind his songs aren't that bad, but HIS FUCKING VOICE.

So yeah, he's overrated and sounds like a little girl.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: The lesbo haircut.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 22:16:01

He had talent, he started out on Youtube, and they hired him. I just wished he didn't follow his dream in the cheapest way possible, by being a pop star and getting every single girl in america to love him. That's what I don't like about him.

But every industry has always been about 2 things; people that do things because they want to, and people that do things because they want money.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 22:20:39

At 7/27/11 10:16 PM, unconsidered wrote: He had talent, he started out on Youtube, and they hired him. I just wished he didn't follow his dream in the cheapest way possible, by being a pop star and getting every single girl in america to love him. That's what I don't like about him.

You summed up what I think about him. His fans are also irritating. Other than that, nothing against him.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 22:56:44

At 5/31/10 03:50 AM, Eclipse wrote: I don't hate him because I'm jealous of what he wants to call success, I hate him because he sounds like he is a seven year old girl and looks like he is ten himself. I'm angry because he gets away with putting zero effort into a song with lyrics spoonfed to him by record companies and people love him for it. I'm not going to far as saying he needs to die, but he needs to wake the fuck up and understand how much he really is embarrassing himself.

That is EXACTLY how I feel about him but I need to add one thing, most of the songs he has made has been about girl.... Only girls pretty much. I don't now about you guys but that's another thing that kind of gets me annoyed of him

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 23:00:35

At 5/31/10 04:31 AM, AlexThreeKsKeller wrote: Dude is talented.

Hahaha you call that talent? They add all this crap just to make him sound "good" to lovers of what seem and sound like 8 year old girls

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 23:01:45

At 5/31/10 04:28 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I find his music annoying and insufferable. That is my unbiased opinion. There is no talent involved in getting someone to write songs for you, record vocals in like a day, and then get molested by autotune. I can't wait for him to grow up and become lanky and awkward so people will forget who the hell he is.

I agree. He should grow a pair

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 23:04:54

At 5/31/10 05:16 AM, Sensationalism wrote: When I heard his music, I thought it was a female singing. But what I knew for sure was that I didn't want to be listening to it. Basically shit marketed to idiotic children who will buy anything people try to sell them.

Yeah I know right

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 23:20:06

At 5/31/10 03:50 AM, Eclipse wrote: I don't hate him because I'm jealous of what he wants to call success, I hate him because he sounds like he is a seven year old girl and looks like he is ten himself. I'm angry because he gets away with putting zero effort into a song with lyrics spoonfed to him by record companies and people love him for it. I'm not going to far as saying he needs to die, but he needs to wake the fuck up and understand how much he really is embarrassing himself.

I agree with this and I would like to add that there are a practically infinite number of almost unrecognized musicians here on NG and many other sites that are way better than Bieber and deserve that fame alot more than he does.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 23:29:53

One thing that annoys me and yet somehow makes me happy is when I here people talking shit about him. Truly he's probably closer to being a woman than he's a man I mean he's like 18, 17... I don't even care what his age is but honestly he sounds more like a 6-8 year old girl. I think one of his most popular song named "baby" is way to repetitive and that just judging that one song most of his song must be just as repetitive. I think he should actually grow a pair and not tune his music to make it sound "better" but with or without tuning it I bet he would still sound like a little girl. Honestly I think his music TERRIBLE!

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 23:41:44

I really don't care for him or his music at all. Basically, he's a tool of the music industry that is oriented towards pre-teen girls, and he gets all of the attention and money of such an endevor. Like the Jonas Bros. and Hannah Montana before him, he will have his 15 minutes of fame disappear, and be replaced by the next bubblegum pop act through the proverbial waste pipe of the music industry, and I'll bet dollars to donuts that he doesn't even know when he's going to get replaced by the next pop act.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-27 23:51:14

I don't like his music or his voice and I don't think he deserves the attention he gets but since I don't know him personally I can't really hate him.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-28 00:02:22

Fact of the day is: he has more money than most of us ever will and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I feel kind of like the rest of you when I write fan fiction - I try to write creative spins on the material I'm using, I try to make stories that intrigue me and ignore genres that don't (pairings, OCs, inserts, romantic getaways, etc). I see other people do this very same thing, and heck, work up stories well over 100,000+ and within 3 years since that story's submittal it may have 20-40 reviews.

While a story that goes between 20,000-40,000 words that clearly had less development in comparison and was about the exciting adventures of "original character" Tinkerbell-Mary-Beena, daughter of Link and Princess Peach, that excites the "romance/adventure" field has 200-400 reviews after being uploaded for a month.

A month.

In truth, I fear that my writing just isn't good enough. Then, I realize, it is good, it's fantastic in my eyes, but it can better. But that's the whole point of reviews - which I don't get - to get feedback. And nobody on FFnet EVER wants to review an original, deep, or compelling story not about sex or love or the frolicking fapping of two yaois or two yuris. Everybody loves "hotness" in their story - it compels them. It's propelled my theory that reader audiences are shallow in mid-teen/young adult ranges: stories with "romance" or "personxperson" will automatically receive a higher turnout. And mostly of reviews "praising the story" for it's "deep storytelling" and "grasping the essence of characters that absolutely hate each other realistically".

Fucking. Bullshit.

I hate it so damn much I just want to hack FF net and delete the Naruto, Batman TDK, Arkham Asylum, and Bleach sections. And the HP and Twilight sections - the mainstream stuff gets the highest number of fangirls flocking to it. Fuck, I want to to tear down the whole site and make sure it never gets back up off the ground easy. Force everyone to return to cheap magazine covers for their "gossip/crossover kink" and get out of my fan fiction buisness.

But fan fiction was not, and never will be, coined as my buisness. It's not my site either. So I just grudgingly keep writing even though I know (and recognize) those like me who suffer under fan fiction's stereotype of being surrounded by girly, horny, or otherwise unoriginal authors who defend their right to pair whoever they desire as their "first stories" or simply denoting a "review" from a stroke of their ego "hi great story plz continue" etc.

That's the kind of the way my writing connects with this massive Justin Bieber hate; I do sympathize with you all but face it, you're all being trolled. And half of you, no, all of you admit it. You don't like him for his money, his popularity, and his name. Some might not spread anti-Bieber jokes, but those that do simply make him even more famous.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-28 00:07:06

JUSTIN BIEBER, BEND DOWN AND SUCK MY COCK.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-07-28 02:10:59

Although i dont care for Justin Beiber that much I do respect that fact that he CAN sing and is also able to play the guitar and shit. Although he is and easy target to make fun of because he sings crappy pop songs, the guy could go off and do something good if he wanted to...but with the money he is making why waste his time.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-11-25 16:12:45

I hate his fanbase more than I hate him, actually. And I don't really hate him anymore than I hate the Jonas Brothers, Twilight, ect. I just hate the little girls that claim to be in love with him.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-11-25 18:53:37

At 11/25/11 05:49 PM, ballsaks wrote: justin bieber suks mah dick evrynite and he is so stupid and dumb and makes me wanna bring out a duble barrel shotgun and kill him and rip open his guts and bitch slap him w mah COCK!!!!!!!

You're trying too fucking hard to troll!

This is a signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2011-11-26 01:06:27

He is talented. I don't like his music at all. I hate it, actually. I hate his fans even more. But he has talent. There's nothing else to say.