00:00
00:00

Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions

13,008 Views | 119 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 03:38:13

yahoo news reported that Justin Bieber makes a MINIMUM of 300k per show.
now tell me what you think of him

overpaid useless little shit

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 03:48:09

First off I applaud you for actually making a valid and supporting argument. Anyway, I'll start by saying I don't think anything can be "overrated". I hate the word too and I hate that there's always got to be that handful of people that say "The Beatles are overrated", or "Twilight is overrated" or "INSERT X HERE is overrated". Anything a person dislikes is automatically overrated from their standing point. I love the Beatles. I love their music and the stories they tell and they provoke a lot of emotions through their music. From that I can see easily why they are so popular even decades after they split up. For some they just have that lasting power. But for someone that doesn't like them: well okay, you don't like them, but don't say they're overrated just because you don't feel the same way others do about them.

That being said, I don't care much for Justin either. I don't really care for his music. But at the same time I wouldn't take the opportunity to kill him and get away with it as many other people would. How would you feel if you had a musician you really liked and he was really popular and very talented and gets killed because someone doesn't like them and thinks they're getting too much attention? Doesn't seem so fair does it. Let him have his fame. He's achieved something that many people can only dream of yet he's still a normal person like you and I.

Bottom line is, the guy's making a living and doing what he loves. That's a very rare thing to get in life. And it seems that a lot of people are just envious that they won't put themselves to the test to get that same opportunity.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 04:43:32

At 5/31/10 02:57 AM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: Don't care for his music, though it's definitely catchy. I saw footage of him playin drums; he's not half bad.

my thoughts exactly

little boxes. little-fucking-boxes every-fucking-where.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 04:45:00

At 11/15/10 03:38 AM, BenTheHobo wrote: yahoo news reported that Justin Bieber makes a MINIMUM of 300k per show.
now tell me what you think of him

overpaid useless little shit

smart little boy
haters are jealous and its kinda sad how he can be more successful than a billion older people

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 04:46:40

At 6/1/10 10:02 AM, bman200 wrote: Um, well, he sounds like a girl... It isn't hateful, but that's my honest onion.

your honest onion huh?
well here is my honest cabbage,
the first time i heard his voice i thought i was listening to my sister singing in the next room

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 04:50:38

Justin Bieber is not a bad lad. When rumours spread about being gay or whatever, people start believing them, like Lady Gaga with a dick.

He is quite talented and I think that the world should leave him alone. I think most of you males are just jealous because he attracts more 13 year old girls with his looks then you possibly can, unless your looks are as good as mine.

So c'mon, he is not gay. The only thing gay about him is probably his voice, but that is just when he sings.

Just stare into his eyes and see the natural beauty within him

Cough Cough

Also, does anyone else notice that he is not giving us the peace sign?

Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions

Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 04:56:30

I don't like his music, but despise his 12-year old geeked-out girl fans more then I do him. Then again, I despise all geeked-out girl-fans.

I just don't give a rats-ass about him or his music. Good for him. Moving on.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 04:57:18

I don't hate him, I hate his music, nothing personal.

The only reason I troll on his videos are because it's horribly disturbing how FUCKING OBSESSED his fangirls are.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:07:01

I hate him because he sounds like a faggot, looks like a faggot is a faggot and cant even sing. He doesnt write his own songs shit just gets dished to him so he says like you would if you were reading this post aloud and people just enhance and auto tune the fuck out of his voice until he sounds like a girl and stupid 13 year old girls get wet just listening to his pathetic auto tuned voice.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:12:36

You know what? Fuck all modern music. 80's FUCKING WINS!!!

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:15:57

At 11/15/10 06:12 AM, tjdaroya wrote: You know what? Fuck all modern music. 80's FUCKING WINS!!!

Aw your bandwagon is adorable.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:20:06

Honestly, if you think about it, he doesn't seem as bad as you've heard.
He looks, like a fag, and when people see him they instantly think; Oh Fuck, its JB, whhaaat a fag.
When really, whats wrong with the guy, besides his looks, which to this day, are continuing to make millions of 12 year-old girls fall in love with him.

Hes got a good voice, and I bet you i'm gonna start a flame war by saying this, but you gotta give this guy that. A good voice, that has led him places.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:32:37

Justin Bieber is just some average kid who got lucky.

And I think that's pretty amazing. I love how in this world people can succeed like that. Just rocket into the riches from nothing.

It adds a kind of magic to the world.

I don't care for his music, just like I don't care for most other modern mainstream pop. He's just another artist to add to the pile that I don't want to listen to.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:38:30

At 11/15/10 01:48 AM, The-Great-One wrote: You know if I didn't know any better I'd say you copy and pasted this from somewhere else. It's just a hunch, but that %u2122 kind of makes you seem suspicious.

I was trying to do the "trademark" symbol, which apparently the BBS doesn't recognize (I should've known that), for comedic effect. Though it's pretty telling that you just accused me of copying and pasting instead of actually responding to what I said.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:41:49

At 11/15/10 06:38 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: Though it's pretty telling that you just accused me of copying and pasting instead of actually responding to what I said.

You stated at the end that he does not deserve your sympathy. Last time I checked no artist was truly asking for your sympathy.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 06:49:36

At 11/15/10 06:41 AM, The-Great-One wrote: You stated at the end that he does not deserve your sympathy. Last time I checked no artist was truly asking for your sympathy.

Sorry, I guess "sympathy" isn't the right word. But you're the one who's asking us to reconsider him and either realize that his music is pretty good or accept that opinions are magical and nobody's opinion can ever be wrong, regardless of how ill-informed they are or how little they're able to back them up. Both of those are ridiculous, for reasons I've already said.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 09:00:22

If you don't like the guy, don't listen to his music it's as fucking simple as that.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 09:18:10

At 5/31/10 10:30 AM, Adio0205 wrote: I just want my little sister to stop playing his retarded ass music every damn day. It makes me want to kick a kitten!

the kitten may thank you

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 10:15:55

I don't hate him, I just hate his followers.
It seems no one who enjoys his music can take an Honest (Albeit Negative) Opinion.
Although, most/all of his Fans are more than likely Prepubescents who can't live with the fact that not everyone thinks the same.
Also, what was this I heard of a Movie being made for him? I mean, I'm not really surprised, but come on. It took The Beatles a bit of time before they got a movie (I think), same with Michael Jackson (I think); How come Justin Bieber gets a movie devoted to him when he's only been famous for a year or so?

Also, I may be a bit late on the up-take, but I believe the "Hating Justin Bieber is a Bandwagon" Commitee may be in a bandwagon themselves, as the amount of Justin Bieber supporters/defenders seems to be rising. Or I may just be an imbecile, either way, I make my point clear.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 10:20:45

Yamor made a topic similar to this one before with many of your points and arguments. It's easy to hate someone because they are successful, but it's hard to hate the things that made him successful.

As for his music, I think it's crap. Of course, I think a lot of music is crap but hey, you asked my opinion.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 10:23:30

I despise him, because he himself tried to use fame, as his career. But, all he did was punch in the same old sentences and words, in all of his songs. He, also, because of himself, has caused many incidents to involve the police department, and pushed back some announcements for Gears of War because of his performance.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 10:25:00

At 11/15/10 10:23 AM, Xyuken wrote: and pushed back some announcements for Gears of War because of his performance.

HE DELAYED GEARS?! That motherfucking cunt. He must be abolished!

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 10:26:22

At 11/15/10 10:15 AM, killer0ed wrote: Also, what was this I heard of a Movie being made for him? I mean, I'm not really surprised, but come on.

$$$. I don't know anything about this movie, but lemme guess, is it in 3-D?

Also, I may be a bit late on the up-take, but I believe the "Hating Justin Bieber is a Bandwagon" Commitee may be in a bandwagon themselves, as the amount of Justin Bieber supporters/defenders seems to be rising.

There's probably some truth to that, but then you're just getting into a totally confusing cycle that never ends. Like right now we might be starting a bandwagon of pointing out that people who claim that hating Justin Bieber is a bandwagon is itself a bandwagon...I guess what I'm trying to say is that simply calling something a bandwagon usually isn't very helpful.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 10:48:53

I think Justin Bieber is a very talented and handsome young man who is original and gives kids someone positive to look up to and strive to be.

Really.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 11:24:34

I think Justin Bieber is alright. I am not really for or against him, I just find it strange that he is so popular when everyone keeps saying bad things about him. The same with the "Twilight" series. It's not terrible, but would I put it on my list of favorites of any category? Certainly not. I know more music people who are more annoying like that one girl with the whipping her hair back and forth. That song is just stupid.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 11:47:26

I think there's too much hate for Justin Bieber, after all there are thousands of pop stars like him and for some reason people have just picked him out of the crowd. Most of his fans are teenage girls anyway and the idea is that the intended audience like his music, not the entire Internet. Every musical act has its fans, and also its haters, and people should really just say "i'm not a fan of his music" and leave it there.

I HAVE SWITCHED ACCOUNTS!! I am now Reici

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 11:48:23

At 5/31/10 05:58 AM, Sawdust wrote: Actually his music isn't half bad. More tolerable than metal imo.

Gtfo. NOW.
In other words, the opposite to what you said...

Sig by Garage - thanks man, I love it. DnB vs Dubstep! Secret Google page? READ!

Click my sig if you don't like waffles. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 12:05:17

I don't care about the attention he is getting.
Not bothered about the hate comments either, but I just don't know why he gets them.

As for his music, I do like it.. but it's not something that I would put on my iPod

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 13:57:45

He is dreamy, but he is no Jonas Brothers

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 14:03:39

i envy him, he's a hack shat out by the music industry because that's what the plebeian mass wants: a new kid-idol that'll make all the twelve year olds moist.