00:00
00:00

Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions

13,010 Views | 119 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-05-31 11:24:18

I think ill stick to my hate comments.

TL;DR

but my opinion? who really gives a fuck about beiber. He makes money doing what he can, and that
what most people should do.

Squat

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-05-31 12:06:38

Wow, I'm actually surprised by all of you. Actual serious conversation. Just thought I'd bump this for all those in the Noon to Afternoon time.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-05-31 12:18:41

I don't hate Bieber. I can completely ignor him because I don't know one person IRL who listens to him, or listens to him right in front of my face. I can't judge the fans either because if they want to listen to him, let them listen to him.

Dreams with the concept of prosperity and happiness are premonitions, only then you can decide next.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-05-31 12:21:59

I couldn't care less about Justin Bieber, Twilight and all of the other things that are ranted constantly (and the above emoticon is a popular choice for these meaningless rants). I have developing a technique used by ancient druids for countless centuries and now I will share it with the rest of you. It's called ignoring. I know. It is such a foreign concept but it works! Here's how you do it: first, you don't watch or listen to things you don't like and that's it.

It's that simple.

Shit, outside of a couple of parodies, I don't even know what the fuck is Twilight's plot. And if it weren't for this place and the featured videos section on Youtube, I would have never even know about Justin Bieber. I know this place is for discussion and shit but writing "Justin Bieber is gay" for the 16,234th time is getting really fucking old. If you don't like, don't listen to it. Stop acting as if Justin Bieber is a plague on culture and that by posting dumbass rants, you would change anything about it. And that, is my opinion on both Justin Bieber and the whole "wah wah he sucks" bullshit.

Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 00:29:48

i think bumping old threads is fun hence my username

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 00:38:24

At 5/31/10 02:35 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
Aaron Carter - Justin Bieber

But Justin Bieber has never beaten Shaq in basketball!

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 00:55:34

I love him. He gets people killed and injured.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 01:49:04

I do not like it a lot and would never buy one of his songs but it is by no means bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:01:33

He's the stereotypical 'prep' (Yeah, yeah, I know.). But I don't hate 'Preps', I just hate douchebags that have no musical talent at all along with the fact that he's an overrated, sold-out idiot that took the fast lane.

He knows 3 instruments? Sid Vicious knew at least 5. Basically stating, he can make noise out of them, but that doesn't mean he can actually play it.

Also, his songs suck. I got nothing against pop, I do listen to Pop (I.E. Simon And Garfunkel, The Beatles, The Blues Magoos, The B-52's, etc.), but the stuff he plays just isn't that good. It's catchy, but repetitive.

All I'm saying is that he's just another shit artist that's overly sold by idiot record companies. And we need to play some more good music, like Pop Rock that isn't Pop-Punk influenced shit.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:05:44

At 6/1/10 03:01 AM, igott wrote: "That isn't Pop-Punk influenced shit..."

But I like Blink-182.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:13:15

At 6/1/10 03:05 AM, AtomicD00M wrote:
But I like Blink-182.

Blink-182 is for faggots that can't get out of their mothers' basements and hate 'society', but in reality, they're part of said society and just contribute to a fake cause; much like Green Day fans. Newer Pop-Punk is just angsty idiots that don't know the ideals of being a punk.

Be a man and listen to The Damned or The Jam.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:18:04

At 6/1/10 03:13 AM, igott wrote:
At 6/1/10 03:05 AM, AtomicD00M wrote:
But I like Blink-182.

Be a man and listen to The Damned or The Jam.

Reason why I like Blink-182, childhood music.

Don't worry I know my music shit.
I listen to hardcorepunk more.
Bands like JFA, GangGreen, The F.Us.
Shit like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:18:22

omg justin beaver is like sooooo kewl lawl

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:19:17

I have never heard one of his songs, but I heard his voice once and it was nice and he also looks good to, without given a proper reason to hate him I will have to stay with he seems good. As the only reasons I ever see / am told to hate him is "because he is gay" "because he is crap" etc, wow amazing arguments there. I haven't seen a single bad well constructed criticism yet its just the 1 line rants.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:22:42

He's so hot; any guy that wouldn't have sex with him must be gay.

Bla

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 03:47:33

I really don't care much about her. I dislike her music, and just shrug and figure that tweens like dumb shit...

I do feel sorry for her because her bitch of a mom named her Justin.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 04:01:17

I blame the people that write Justin Bieber's songs as to why he's generally frowned upon in music loving social circles, I mean this song is great, but why is that? Because he wrote it all by himself. Songwriters are basically using him as a vehicle to force their shitty writings into millions of young impressionable minds. But Justin Bieber himself is a really great musician, far better than most of the people you worship, hell I bet if he came out with an album written entirely by himself it'd be better than anything by Cobain or any other super overrated musicians could ever make.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 09:32:55

His voice makes my ears bleed.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 10:02:46

Um, well, he sounds like a girl... It isn't hateful, but that's my honest onion.

The statement below this is false.

The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 10:26:49

I don't care for his music, his lack of male genetala annoys me and I find it amusing that he doesn't know what 'German' means.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-06-01 11:00:43

I'll be honest; the kid's got talent. For a 16 year old kid, he can sing. But I personally think that he should wait until or after he hits puberty, because then he won't have to deal with a changing of voice. I'm guessing that a majority of is fanbase are prepubescent girls who like him for his looks and voice. But all that will change once he goes through puberty. Then he'll probably have to build his fanbase up again.

And I definitely agree with you: he will probably go the way or Aaron Carter. And it's not that I hate Justin Bieber so much; it's that I hate a majority of the Americans who get into this kind of thing and change everything about themselves, only to find the next big thing and go along with that. Justin Bieber will come and go, like Lady Gaga and all of these other pop artists, and he probably won't break any new ground. That's what I like: musicians who break new ground and who will stand the test of time.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 00:51:31

HES A FAGGOT

and no one likes him

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 01:28:24

Mr. Auto-Tune

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 01:35:35

Justin Bieber does not make music, he makes prefabricated generic brand Music Product%u2122. Which means he deserves just as much derision as every other "artist" who does the same thing.

Especially because apparently the kid is a decent singer and a multi-instrumentalist, exactly none of which comes out in his Music Product%u2122 because he decided that wealth and fame were more important than actually making music. So, yeah, he doesn't earn my sympathy.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 01:40:23

No and no.

This boy does have talent but it is not worthy of being this popular. If it were not for this poofy look, Usher would not have hired him.

kidding if Usher is reading this

His voice will not get any better as for he is still in his child hood.

He is not gay but his personality, voice, looks and movement is.

So yeh, he is gay

Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 01:48:57

At 11/15/10 01:35 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: Justin Bieber does not make music, he makes prefabricated generic brand Music Product%u2122. Which means he deserves just as much derision as every other "artist" who does the same thing.

Especially because apparently the kid is a decent singer and a multi-instrumentalist, exactly none of which comes out in his Music Product%u2122 because he decided that wealth and fame were more important than actually making music. So, yeah, he doesn't earn my sympathy.

You know if I didn't know any better I'd say you copy and pasted this from somewhere else. It's just a hunch, but that %u2122 kind of makes you seem suspicious.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 03:31:07

He's being manipulated by the industry, man.

He's actually a decent drummer and a decent singer (I'm guessing, I haven't heard him without Auto-Tune), if he dropped the generic BS he may actually be pretty good in a few years (when his balls drop).

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 03:31:52

I find it rather shocking that such a large portion of my gender find him attractive. How can anyone (excluding pedos) find an androgynous chipmunk without the slightest iota of virility sexy?

Every thread I touch, dies.

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 03:33:00

At 11/15/10 12:51 AM, walterwagner wrote: HES A FAGGOT

and no one likes him

You are a dick for bumping a Justin Bieber thread.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber - Honest Opinions 2010-11-15 03:34:56

I don't listen to any music at all. Music and it's lyrics just don't make sense to me. I like instrumentals and I like listening to it, but I still always find lyrics really stupid and people reply to me and say they don't have to make sense but neither do Justin Bieber's.

He seems like an okay guy and he gets attention because there are more people out there that like his sound therefore he doesn't not deserve his fame he gets.