00:00
00:00

Looking for a game 2010-05-26 22:25:46

I hate to ask, but I really missed playing this game a few years ago. Basicly its Russian Roulette, spin the chamber, pull the trigger and try not to die, but in a dark way. During the gameplay you can take a shot a the opponent (before or after you pulled the trigger on yourself). Also there are timed shots, meaning when something in the background/environment happens when someones pulling the trigger, it becomes an instant kill, always a 100% chance of firing. Each time you win you move up a level, going against cooler/smarter opponents and at the last level you're in some kind of hell, playing against the reaper or skeleton, not sure. There is a store that upgrades the design on the gun, and unlock characters and more stuff, but I cannot remember. But if anyone knows what this game is or needs more info on anything about finding this game, that would be great! Thank you!

Response to Looking for a game 2010-05-26 23:38:17

There's a lot of roulette games out there, I would probably start looking here after a quick search if no one knows exactly which one you're talking about.

Roulette search results

Response to Looking for a game 2010-05-26 23:54:10

Sorry I forgot to mention that, I have done the "Roulette" search and the game I am looking for did not come up, I have also looked through every category that it could be in within the Games tab and still nothing. It was very popular and managed to reach the Best of All Time selection on the flash portal, but that was maybe two or more years ago. I have also looked at the portal history from 2005 to 2010 in hope of finding it, but still nothing. Please let me know if you have anymore questions, hopefully someone will find this game.
(In my opinion, this game was too good to be deleted and I pray that it is still lurking around here.... Somewhere)

Response to Looking for a game 2010-05-27 00:27:22

Hmm, I see. Well, if it was in the top submissions at one point, it can't be too far down this list.
See if you recognize some of the names... It's the top portal submissions of all time, only games.

Response to Looking for a game 2010-05-27 21:13:13

Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate the help!!!