00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So the Civil War 2 begins...

4,685 Views | 37 Replies

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-05-27 07:01:28

At 5/26/10 09:30 PM, Invisable-Ranger wrote:
At 5/26/10 03:07 PM, ParadoxSaint wrote: At 5/26/10 02:22 PM, wrote:
Stop being such a Republican, because constitutional rights do not apply to illegal immigrants.
I'm not a republican. But it pisses me off that all the mainstream democrats running CNN grit their teeth and pretend like this is a good thing. I am even less likely than ever to vote democratic as they seem to favor unions, breaking constitutional right, and at the same time making EVEN higher taxes and larger government than Bush did in his term. I and as well as most everyone agrees that we hate Bush. Don't make me compare your party to him.
Bush NEVER raised taxes, and there's the problem. He always cut taxes. He was more concerned with politics, rather than economy. When the government is getting less money, and spending more there's a problem. As much as I hate to say it, a tax increase is just what we need. :\

I agree with you Paradoxsaint. Invisable-Ranger, you have a very ignorant view of how politics and history works. You jump on the band wagon and blame bush for all the worlds problems. Well guess what, that neither makes you look smart nor cool.

The problems in the middle East stem back to the 70s/80s mostly under the carter regime. I love how people idolize Bill Clinton as the great savior to the economy. Guess what, he didn't do a damn thing to help it. He fueled a lot of the foolish policies that Jimmy Carter put into play by pressuring mortgage companies to give out loans to people who would never be able to pay them back out of a misguided sense of fairness. Clinton then pressured Fannie may into buying out a lot of these subprime loans that would cause the bubble to burst and put us in the position we're in now. He then also signed NAFTA into law which sent thousands of jobs overseas where they would be cheaper.

As for the middle East, Clinton had a golden oppertunity to take out Osama, the Gov knew exactly where he was. So they launch a cruise missile and then tell Osama's allies its coming, giving him enough time to get out of there.

So why isn't Clinton vilified? Simple, he inherited a booming economy and was credited for it. The policies he created and pushed forward that drove the the economy into the ground really did show their true effect until AFTER Clinton left office, put it simply, Bush inherited Clinton's mess. I will grant you Bush didn't do much to correct the situation and really should have finished with Afganistan before moving on to anywhere else, and Iraq wasn't the right choice.

The truth is our economic problems were caused by Carter/Clinton. Check your facts and read your history rather then just hopping on the Liberal bandwagon and eating out of their propaganda hand.

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-05-27 13:49:57

At 5/27/10 12:00 AM, ghostxero wrote:
At 5/26/10 12:01 PM, ryanson209 wrote: Civil War 2: The Return of Lincoln

Coming this fall. And don't forget to watch our 10-part miniseries, "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!"
hahahahahahah

That... is ... awesome!!!

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-05-27 15:15:54

Last time I checked there were 50 states, not 1 and a bit. This hardly counts as a civil war

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-08-20 05:22:55

Civil War II: The Revenge of the Fallen
Coming soon to theaters this autumn..

If you want to look down upon people, raise your head higher.

So I'm walking down the street, and here comes Santa blasting dubstep.

BBS Signature

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-08-20 07:47:59

CIVIL WAR II: THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL!

Starring:

MICHEAL CERA
JUSTIN BIEBER
NANCY GRACE
MIRANDA COSGROVE
ZAC EFRON
AND INTERNET SENSATION, FRED!

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-08-20 09:36:42

At 5/26/10 11:42 AM, Riech wrote: Arizona vs. Brookline, Ma

:This is borderlined treason.

No it isn't.

It's stupid, but not treason.

"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"

-The-Hitman

BBS Signature

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-08-20 09:38:07

Civil War 2: Reawakening

wow i can't believe i made this below

BBS Signature

Response to So the Civil War 2 begins... 2010-08-20 09:51:33

At 5/27/10 03:15 PM, Dogbert581 wrote: Last time I checked there were 50 states, not 1 and a bit. This hardly counts as a civil war

All you have to do is go to a political debate with the other states while this is going on, bring up some tense issue like gay marriage or the war on drugs, then pretty soon: "Blah, blah, blah, you've violated everything we stand for and we're going to fight you until your political view disappears."

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature