00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nghh Competition Winners!

4,911 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-06 19:36:04

FINAL RESULTS

Time Trial
1ST PLACE - LyRikLyNkLyNd/shaggyhaired

2ND PLACE - RednWhite/RedMongoose

3RD PLACE - iKONiC/GasmasQ

Sample Battle
1ST PLACE - Sirhc7000

2ND PLACE - shaggyhaired

3RD PLACE - GunstarGreene

NG Sample Battle
1ST PLACE - DJ-Delinquent

2ND PLACE - CKC2009

3RD PLACE - shaggyhaired

Copyfree Battle
1ST PLACE - Gunner-D

2ND PLACE - Cajete

3RD PLACE - S-Rock

Battle For Newgrounds
1ST PLACE - KOA

Art Competition
1st - BizarroJoe
2nd - Osuka
3rd - FortressRubbish

Thank you everyone for your participation, the turn out of this competition has been excellent! It hasn't been perfect, but on the whole I'm quite happy with how this has turned out. So kudos to you, the NG hip hop community, for pulling shit together! Muchos thanks to the participants, judges, and viewers! To check out the rest of the submissions click through the links below!

Art Competition
NGHH Competitions
MC Knock Out Tracks

We are also still anxiously anticipating the MC Knock Out Final Round battle with Exceptid62190 vs GloineFiodh. A separate post will go up in this forum with the results from the MC Knock Out once that battle is finished!

This NGHH Competition is going to happen again. I'm not sure, but you can count on it! If you ever have any ideas regarding the next one please don't hesitate to contact me! For now, PEACE NG hip hop folk!

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-06 19:45:14

That last sentence was supposed to say "I'm not sure when, but you can count on it!"

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-06 23:36:22

At 5/6/10 07:36 PM, tingtonger wrote: FINAL RESULTS

the fuck

good job people who won

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-06 23:54:17

tingtonger , this competition has been so ill

this whole contest has been a huge motivation towards audio networking and some seriously mind-blowing collabs. the list above, combined with the best of the MC knockouts + Art winners is more than enough to create at least one solid NG mixtape of a friggin incredible collaborative effort.

side a can be the MCknockout and side b can be NGHH10. bump that shit in the chevy.

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-07 15:00:23

At 5/7/10 02:58 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: I wanna have a southern/trap battle so I can feel like I won something, LOL

Congrats to everybody though.

you win my respect for being an MC that i actually like(outside of NG, i'm not much a hip hop person, so that's an accomplishment). also, your beats kick some serious balls.

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-08 00:56:44

At 5/7/10 02:58 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: I wanna have a southern/trap battle so I can feel like I won something, LOL

Congrats to everybody though.

Bill it all makes sense now.

FINAL RESULTS

Copyfree Battle
0TH PLACE - KillBill

1ST PLACE - Gunner-D

2ND PLACE - Cajete

3RD PLACE - S-Rock

See!? You did place but they just didn't want the other competitors to feel bad so they didn't want anyone knowing.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-08 21:34:47

YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE??

[KIss Our Asses] OFFICIALY runs Hip Hop NG!

*Beats Chest*

The Largest Leaderless Empire ever to exist in Hip Hop NG

Hip Hop NG's #1 Artists!

...n' stuff

DJ Delinquent. Musically Performing Armed Robbery

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-09 22:26:07

At 5/8/10 01:12 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
Thank you sir, I was just joking though haha

Means a lot though.

AND TO FRANK, IT'S CLEAR! IM NUMBER ZERO!!! YAY

well, it's kinda obvious that you were kidding, but i still felt the need to throw some applause in there. i loved your song "Rockstar."

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-10 11:32:15

I'm glad to be apart of your competition :D
3rd place!?!?!!?!!?! well I'll take it :)

Take care everyone and it was a good fun battle for newgrounds and it's hip hop/Audio Community

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-10 20:35:41

At 5/8/10 09:34 PM, DJ-Delinquent wrote: YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE??

What's wrong with you people? You guys are having Hip-Hop Gang battles over a website? KOA and that other gang really need to realize how stupid that is.

This contest was promoting the production of quality music, lyrics, and collaborations, but you have to ruin it with your cocky ass attitude.

I don't really know if you're joking or not, and if i am, im going to look like a retard but dude seriously, we are all here to help each other out not to compete with each other. It's all in good fun.

I hope this gave you some sort of realization and again, if you were joking, i'm a retard.

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-10 20:57:55

At 5/10/10 08:35 PM, AMP wrote:
At 5/8/10 09:34 PM, DJ-Delinquent wrote: YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE??

What's wrong with you people? You guys are having Hip-Hop Gang battles over a website? KOA and that other gang really need to realize how stupid that is.

This contest was promoting the production of quality music, lyrics, and collaborations, but you have to ruin it with your cocky ass attitude.

I don't really know if you're joking or not, and if i am, im going to look like a retard but dude seriously, we are all here to help each other out not to compete with each other. It's all in good fun.

I hope this gave you some sort of realization and again, if you were joking, i'm a retard.

the competition was all about having fun. and [KOA] happened to dominate most(or all) of the competition. they were not battling for the domination of a website. DJ-D is simply happy his crew won.

and no, you're not a retard. it's just easy to get confused by text.

Response to Nghh Competition Winners! 2010-05-12 02:14:34

BBS Signature