00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snooze34 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Forum Battle Royale

85,951 Views | 1,110 Replies

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-04 23:02:53

May we all take a moment for the brave Dramatic Lizard Man. He was a gentle sole. When not slaughtering villages with great warrior prowess and pure drama action, he could be found in the local meadow. Pressing wild flowers into his memory journal. Other times he would be reading stories to the local orphans. He will be missed.

Art Forum Battle Royale

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-04 23:32:34

After the moment of silence, the brawl starts back up.
Ben-Lips leads off with a super spray this time, but with a mixture of blood

I actually spent some time on this one.... wow....

Art Forum Battle Royale

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-04 23:49:12

And I just stand there. Being generally socially unacceptable.

Art Forum Battle Royale

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-04 23:53:04

majestic bob thats the same image AGAIN thank god hes dead now

and zyph lol nice dance

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-04 23:57:34

At 5/4/10 11:53 PM, Ashman wrote: majestic bob thats the same image AGAIN thank god hes dead now

and zyph lol nice dance

Yeah but that time it was too show the end of a terrible joke. Plus It was the same image used in a different pic. I mean really? I can't have that one? I thought the tombstone would be funny, especially considering the GREAT way he was killed off.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-04 23:59:55

At 5/4/10 11:57 PM, MajesticBob wrote:
At 5/4/10 11:53 PM, Ashman wrote: majestic bob thats the same image AGAIN thank god hes dead now

and zyph lol nice dance
Yeah but that time it was too show the end of a terrible joke. Plus It was the same image used in a different pic. I mean really? I can't have that one? I thought the tombstone would be funny, especially considering the GREAT way he was killed off.

actually he wasnt killed off, he was just knocked over, or knocked out, you coulda kept going with him

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 00:04:34

At 5/4/10 11:59 PM, Ashman wrote:
At 5/4/10 11:57 PM, MajesticBob wrote:

and zyph lol nice dance
actually he wasnt killed off, he was just knocked over, or knocked out, you coulda kept going with him

No, I screwed up so that was my penance as it were. If another battle thread like this happens again, I'll give it another go and try not be a douche next time. =) Plus how the hell do you top suffocating in a snowman? Not to mention he was a lizard. Lizard + cold is roughly the same as Lobster= boiling water.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 00:09:21

At 5/5/10 12:04 AM, MajesticBob wrote:
No, I screwed up so that was my penance as it were. If another battle thread like this happens again, I'll give it another go and try not be a douche next time. =) Plus how the hell do you top suffocating in a snowman? Not to mention he was a lizard. Lizard + cold is roughly the same as Lobster= boiling water.

Damn, to tell you the truth I was trying to get you outta that bind, by "freeing" up your character so he was actually usable. But if he's done-zo maybe the tombstone itself will have a role to play . . .

Also, great 2-parter Zane!

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 00:15:03

At 5/5/10 12:09 AM, AwesomeSaurus wrote:
Damn, to tell you the truth I was trying to get you outta that bind, by "freeing" up your character so he was actually usable. But if he's done-zo maybe the tombstone itself will have a role to play . . .

We can use a body as a weapon if needed.... although there is already a half a tongue laying about that you could use to combat with.
But I guess a tombstone is does do more damage than a body.... unless rigor mortis sets in, then it's like a giant log lol

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 00:17:51

That was my thought, Just cuz he's dead doesn't mean the sheenanagins has to stop. Plus I was asked if he could be killed. I said yes. I want to see what happens, so I'll stay posted to thread. Who knows maybe the tombstone'll have a role like you said.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 01:33:25

At 5/5/10 01:06 AM, misagi wrote: And as his final move in this combo he goes up to the red lips and tears a massive chelsie grin into them.

ouch....
well looks like I'm out...

Hey jonny, you going to take the events here and narrate them in to a story for the audio portal like you did with that metaphoric art forum story?

Art Forum Battle Royale

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 02:01:50

At 5/5/10 01:33 AM, Kinsei01 wrote:
Hey jonny, you going to take the events here and narrate them in to a story for the audio portal like you did with that metaphoric art forum story?

Hahaha, I wasn't planning on it, but it could be done.
Narrate it, possibly have someone animate it.... but the MAFS needs to be animated first.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 02:06:10

At 5/5/10 02:01 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Hahaha, I wasn't planning on it, but it could be done.
Narrate it, possibly have someone animate it.... but the MAFS needs to be animated first.

who knows, but I think this could be made in to a pretty funny story.
lol at least I got a few "Licks" in before lips went down

At 5/5/10 02:03 AM, misagi wrote: What is this MAFS you speak of???

Here you go

Now lets get back to the blood shed

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 06:09:11

Being lured by the stockpile of video games and hookers, a new warrior arrives on the battlefield. Unfortunately, his "trusty steed" is broken down... again... so he gloriously strides into battle wielding spare parts and tools as weapons and armor. He prepares to breech V-3's fortress and claim the hookers for himself!

Art Forum Battle Royale

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 10:17:06

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Oh hai guys!

Art Forum Battle Royale

Housecoat Neck Juts...

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 10:38:59

At 5/5/10 02:46 AM, misagi wrote: Now that V-3 has comitted murder he becomes aware that lip's family is made up of thugs and gangsters. He is now a potential target and needs sheltering from attacks.

So v-3 quickly grabs a shovel and digs up the Gay lizard thing's body and turns it into a giant fortress guarded by tankmen armed with blowdryers just incase that snowman tries anything.
also he has tons of video games and hookers in the fortress:

I have to say. The castle does look dramatic. Really I laughed pretty hard when I say that. Good job.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 19:35:48

lol thx, i'm gonna plan some interesting things for Gawdzilla battles ;D

Now *clear throat*, "at the gathering amongst of the current contestants (alot are sort of afk) +Referee Johnny, Gawdzilla stare at the huge castle whom is made at of the poor Dramatic Lizardman's corpse caused by the melancholy V-3". Gawdzilla thinks, "It seems that I have no choice but to prepared one of my dire secret ability that my creator has failed to notified during the start of the royale but anywho, I'm gonna leave this poor snowman alone since his First Time was with a lizardman that was sort of killed by him and then turn into a castle...I feel pity for him for being empty inside <:3".

Art Forum Battle Royale

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 21:52:08

Hey misagi, try to keep the fight on track. You're starting to derail the battle and what not. Also, enough with the multi-posting, you only need one post to get a point across. Give others some time to post as well.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 22:49:05

A new fighter has entered the ring!

Art Forum Battle Royale

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 23:12:58

At 5/5/10 10:53 PM, misagi wrote: dats a nice pic wat program u use?

its photoshop, and speak english man

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-05 23:42:37

I can't wait to see what zane comes up with.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 01:25:36

From bouncing over to the side of the castle, Gawdzilla initiate his transformation but while he's doing that, a random Asian Guy pops out of no where and began singing terribly as if like a corny lame epic theme song guy, " Da dom dom da daaa lalala!!! Gawdzilla!!! do do de da dommm!!!Gawdzilla!!!Eye Beaming Lazahs and Breathing Lazah sha ka lalala hung dui minh!!! %u0111á ass và %u0111ang %u0111%u01B0%u1EE3c awesome!!!!cu den cu den cu den!!!!Oily Shitzo!!!whafth iz it thrildren!!!It's Gawdzillaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!".

(Commercial: Gawdzilla theme song in stores now! For 56 US Americanth dollaz l%u01A1%u0340i cha%u0340o biê%u0323t)

During a moment of pause, Gawdzilla prepared his special ultimate attack that was pre-prepared during his transformation.

*lick*

The cookie crumbles and the theme song initiated again " Da dom dom da daaa lalala!!! Gawdzilla!!! do do de da dommm!!!Gawdzilla!!!Eye Beaming Lazahs and Breathing Lazah sha ka lalala hung dui minh!!!Destroying the castle and being awesomely ooooopppppp!!!!! %u0111á ass và %u0111ang %u0111%u01B0%u1EE3c awesome!!!!cu den cu den cu den!!!!Oily Shitzo!!!whafth iz it thrildren!!!It's Gawdzi-*Bwarghhhhhhhhhh*.....what, that theme song was getting annoying :P

Art Forum Battle Royale

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 01:27:00

Oh and btw, V-3 isn't dead....yet, dom dom DOM!!!

Art Forum Battle Royale

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 01:38:30

At 5/6/10 01:27 AM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: Oh and btw, V-3 isn't dead....yet, dom dom DOM!!!

I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Poor Castle D.L,M.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 02:00:46

Aww...fail on me. I started drawing this like two minutes before Zane posted that. :(

Well, I'm not gonna bother with clever dialogue any more but basically I was gonna knock V-3 unconscious for killing my hookers and then go fight with everyone else.

Art Forum Battle Royale

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 02:36:15

haha nice response

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 09:27:03

At 5/6/10 02:40 AM, misagi wrote: yup yup, next ithink im gonna have necromancer fun with zombie hookers i dunno tho

I think not. Just stick with V-3 and no more getting off track.

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 10:10:56

At 5/6/10 02:13 AM, misagi wrote: Now that mental issues may be a part of V-3's life what happens next is well deserved.

Quited a bit tattered now V-3 wakes up and says a NG pun so horrible it may put my very life in gepordy.

one question, is V-3 wearing a mask, or is that his face?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 10:26:16

At 5/6/10 10:10 AM, Havegum wrote:
At 5/6/10 02:13 AM, misagi wrote: Now that mental issues may be a part of V-3's life what happens next is well deserved.

Quited a bit tattered now V-3 wakes up and says a NG pun so horrible it may put my very life in gepordy.
one question, is V-3 wearing a mask, or is that his face?

its a mask, he used the character in the tankman thread i think, or one like it

Response to Art Forum Battle Royale 2010-05-06 10:33:24

Heres fishboy... has a harpoon gun and a spunky attitude.

Art Forum Battle Royale

Drink tea and fuck bitches.