00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Cod Black Ops Thread.

127,662 Views | 2,038 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-24 22:09:49

At 1/22/11 07:01 PM, Matt wrote: Getting a lot of random praise for my emblem.

One of the best I have seen ever. Amazing.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-25 15:39:13

No one's talking about this stuff?

New Update (PS3)

First Strike Trailer TWO

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-25 16:50:54

New trailer! footage of zombie map! Looks good :D

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-25 17:11:24

I'm up for playing domination quite a bit and some team deathmatch, my gt is ChummyBear01 btw.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-25 18:41:49

I'm contemplating selling this game... I don't know it's just gotten really boring for me...

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-27 11:07:16

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-27 11:10:57

Sorry for double post but the Wii patch added the spot where Theatre mode is. It's just a black grey rectangle, you can't select it, but it wasnt there before.

Treyarch should really check the game after the update. Aren't they supposed to be multi-billion dollar company? Not very professional, is it.

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-27 12:01:02

i like MW2 so deal with it

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-27 13:55:50

At 1/27/11 11:10 AM, LulzCal wrote: Sorry for double post but the Wii patch added the spot where Theatre mode is. It's just a black grey rectangle, you can't select it, but it wasnt there before.

Treyarch should really check the game after the update. Aren't they supposed to be multi-billion dollar company? Not very professional, is it.

Releasing a game with so many bugs in the first place was dreadful, let alone the utter failure in patching it since. I mean, how much bug testing can there have been done if there is a point in the campaign that crashes the wii, or guns mysteriously become invisible for short periods... honestly it is one of the worst produced games I have ever played. Not to mention the other glaring problems- it has one of the worst spawning systems I have ever seen (I can't count the times I've been dead before the black screen has gone just because it spawned me two inches from an enemy), or the (formerly) dreadful system for picking maps- at least that has been sorted now.

Saying that I am now finally getting the swing of things and as far as Wii shooters go it has to be up there sheerly through lack of competition- initially my K/D ration was lingering below 1.0, but now that I know the maps and weapons a bit better it is up to 1.44 and climbing. I was usually one of the better players on reflex (by the time I stopped playing it I was consistently getting a K/D of 4 or 5 to 1), so the controls are no issue, but I was getting a bit sick of people knifing me in the back while I wandered around aimlessly.

Plus I love demolition and capture the flag- a nice balanced objective based mission where I can choose whether to go for the objective relentlessly or sit back and pick people off. And compared to reflex the sniper rifles are much easier to use- I can actually hit a moving target now!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-27 14:50:17

At 1/25/11 06:41 PM, Snuff wrote: I'm contemplating selling this game... I don't know it's just gotten really boring for me...

I never sell my games anymore. I remember when I was younger, I would sell back my games after playing them a while, and I've regretted this. There are a lot of older games I would have loved to play now, but can't since I do not own them.

It's a bit of a different story with Black Ops, since the campaign was shit, and MW3 is coming out this year anyway, but yeah.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-27 18:13:07

At 1/27/11 03:14 PM, Twilight wrote:
At 1/27/11 02:50 PM, ironraven24 wrote: It's a bit of a different story with Black Ops, since the campaign was shit,
I don't even understand the campaign.

I actually liked the campaign this time, I thought it was pretty badass. The only thing that bothered me was how Hudson and Mason simply swam to the surface at the end, that just doesn't happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-27 18:53:22

There where alot of things that shouldn't have happend... I actually looked forward to the campaign but it dissapointed me to the fullest of all CoD Campaigns. I did the veteran campaign faster than the hardened one.

Also in every CoD game you have these "Campaign Moments" for example: A mortar or whatever drops next to you and you can't stand up youself so someone has to pick you up and you continue like nothing happend. Like who cares that a mortar just hit 3 feet next to you?!?
MW2 had more exciting moments than BO.

Anyway's enough ranting about the campaign i LOVE the multiplayer.
My K/D on BO = 1.87
Kills: 23480
Prestige 7
And here are 2 clips of some great matches i've played if anyone would like to see some gameplay!

My first flawless: 38 - 0 DOM: http://www.youtube.com/user/teamXDclan#p /a/u/2/vAiNf5GEwQs
And going rush mode 43 - 1 TDM: http://www.youtube.com/user/teamXDclan#p /a/u/0/L3p8e455zHk

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-28 09:22:02

Glad they patched the Second chance thing. Was sick of getting shit loads of assists.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-28 16:07:45

From looking at this, it seems gas zombies will return to Ascension, along with the Ray Gun, Thundergun, Winter's Howl, and Wunderwaffe. It also looks like Richtofen's being replaced.

GT: Danul454

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-28 16:10:15

At 1/28/11 04:07 PM, Toki911 wrote: From looking at this, it seems gas zombies will return to Ascension, along with the Ray Gun, Thundergun, Winter's Howl, and Wunderwaffe. It also looks like Richtofen's being replaced.

They all look different, but I heard the four would return so maybe thats just a bit of fan art

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-28 16:57:50

At 1/28/11 04:10 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 1/28/11 04:07 PM, Toki911 wrote: From looking at this, it seems gas zombies will return to Ascension, along with the Ray Gun, Thundergun, Winter's Howl, and Wunderwaffe. It also looks like Richtofen's being replaced.
maybe thats just a bit of fan art

I hope not, I really want the Wunderwaffe back. It's probably the guy from the blacked out pictures and this map may have 5 player and they just didn't want to put Richtofen in the picture for some reason. If they could have more people in ground war, I dont see why not in one zombie map.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-29 03:49:52

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-29 17:29:34

This made me laugh. Another one of those xJawz videos. It's a live video commentary and he's not doing that bad (8 - 4 or something), and he dies by a fair kill from behind and quits instantly saying, "oh my god, fuck this, fuck you faggots and your fucking spawns. Treyarch, fix the fucking spawns. It's not that hard." Then he shivers in disgust and enters a new game...

Starts the next game doing another intro... I guess he forgot to cut out the beginning. Probably gonna be taken down by him soon.

I still don't understand why so many people watch his videos... and of course I was watching his video...

no I will not shutup about him

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 07:03:21

At 1/29/11 05:29 PM, Makeshift wrote:
no I will not shutup about him

Makeshift and xJawz sitting in a tree.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 09:01:16

At 1/30/11 07:03 AM, Snuff wrote: Makeshift and xJawz sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I'm halfway through veteran and the trophies I'm supposed to get havn't unlocked. What do?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 09:04:01

At 1/30/11 09:01 AM, Quinny wrote:
At 1/30/11 07:03 AM, Snuff wrote: Makeshift and xJawz sitting in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I'm halfway through veteran and the trophies I'm supposed to get havn't unlocked. What do?

Rage at the game because it's trophies glitched. I don't know, maybe you could play to the end and see if you get them then, but if that doesn't work you'll have wasted a lot of time and effort...

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 09:30:29

At 1/30/11 09:04 AM, Snuff wrote: Rage at the game because it's trophies glitched. I don't know, maybe you could play to the end and see if you get them then, but if that doesn't work you'll have wasted a lot of time and effort...

This sums up how I'm feeling right now pretty well.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 10:06:45

At 1/30/11 09:30 AM, Quinny wrote:
At 1/30/11 09:04 AM, Snuff wrote: Rage at the game because it's trophies glitched. I don't know, maybe you could play to the end and see if you get them then, but if that doesn't work you'll have wasted a lot of time and effort...
This sums up how I'm feeling right now pretty well.

They're glitched for me too.

Completed it three times on veteran. The last trophy still won't unlock.

None the trophies work for me, actually. It's not even just the veteran trophies, it's ones like Light Foot and Slingshot Kid as well.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 12:50:55

LMAO, remember that xJawz video where he spazzed out?

Here's his video from today and a message at the beginning saying,

"I uploaded this video yesterday but took it down because I edited it incorrectly. Here is the correct version."

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 13:01:36

At 1/30/11 12:50 PM, Makeshift wrote: LMAO, remember that xJawz video where he spazzed out?

Here's his video from today and a message at the beginning saying,

"I uploaded this video yesterday but took it down because I edited it incorrectly. Here is the correct version."

Why are you giving this guy publicity?

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 13:03:35

At 1/30/11 01:01 PM, ironraven24 wrote: Why are you giving this guy publicity?

You mean posting this in a thread that like 3 people check occasionally and probably won't even read my post is giving him publicity? Also, those 3 people have probably already heard of him.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 13:11:36

At 1/30/11 01:03 PM, Makeshift wrote: You mean posting this in a thread that like 3 people check occasionally and probably won't even read my post is giving him publicity? Also, those 3 people have probably already heard of him.

Haha, good point, but I'm pretty sure more than 3 people check this thread. Though I've only heard of him through you. :P

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 13:12:30

Actually, that's still him. Every character's appearance has just changed a bit. I think their clothes are modified because of the map's space setting.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 13:18:01

At 1/30/11 01:03 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 1/30/11 01:01 PM, ironraven24 wrote: Why are you giving this guy publicity?
You mean posting this in a thread that like 3 people check occasionally and probably won't even read my post is giving him publicity? Also, those 3 people have probably already heard of him.

Its not like any more views effect him. Most of his "Quest for gold guns" and "Golden ______ Gameplay 44-2" videos already get in the most viewed of the day in gaming.

But I got this really werid death a while ago, and just wanted you guys to check it out. Linky

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2011-01-30 13:18:02

Sorry for the double post and if this is old, but I just found some gameplay footage of the new Ascension map.