00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Cod Black Ops Thread.

127,725 Views | 2,038 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-11-30 16:07:49

At 11/30/10 12:23 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 11/29/10 07:44 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Yeah.. No.. Not so good graphics this time.
I don't get why I've heard so many people say this.

Look at this picture and tell me that the graphics aren't fucking beautiful.

Doesn't look better than MW2, but it doesnt look worse either.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 01:32:38

Goddamn it, does anyone have Black Ops for the Wii that isn't a complete sped? Seriously, I'm tired of these little 12 year old fuckers with their headsets screaming in zombies and opening every single door.

I WANT SOMEONE GOOD TO PLAY WITH. I REGRET GETTING THE WII NOW.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 01:55:56

At 11/29/10 07:44 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Yeah.. No.. Not so good graphics this time.

Yeah, I haven't got the 360 version, but every time I see a screenshot or a video of the game I'm blown away. The game is gorgeous no matter how you slice it, and it's the best looking Call of Duty game yet. Even if it doesn't top out MW2 in terms of fidelity or complexity, the visuals are pulled off with much more thought and artistic flair, and it all combines into just a flat-out visual experience.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 15:16:29

If they dont nerf that fucking ak47u Im gunna shove my fist right up treyarchs fat hairy asses. This is justy like the P90 from cod4 the OP piece of shit

Also do a lot of people use auto aim? because my sights is aiming all over the place while the enemy are turning corners and popping their sights instantly on me as if they could see through walls. I have noticed in theater a lot of the time peoples aimers would speed towards an enemy and stop showing their was some great deal of precision going unless I just happend to be put up agianst the champion thumb gamers who know how to move a damn fucking analog so well.

Also the senstivity is shit, there is my more options between normal and high than between low and normal as normal is like 2, low is 1 and high is like 4-6ish and thats pretty unfair, I need 1 for good long range rifle and sniper shooting but I need 2 for smg quick moving runs but both are either too fast and too slow. I need better senstivity options for hip fire, aiming down sights, smooth options and anything else because its jsut immpossible.

"let's throw the babies into the air and catch them with our bayonets, whoever catches the most wins!"

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 15:21:13

At 12/1/10 03:16 PM, yonokowhat wrote: If they dont nerf that fucking ak47u Im gunna shove my fist right up treyarchs fat hairy asses. This is justy like the P90 from cod4 the OP piece of shit

While I do agree with you on the 74u, I can't help but laugh at anyone who says the P90 was overpowered.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 15:34:26

At 12/1/10 03:16 PM, yonokowhat wrote: If they dont nerf that fucking ak47u Im gunna shove my fist right up treyarchs fat hairy asses. This is justy like the P90 from cod4 the OP piece of shit

I barely see anyone use it anymore.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 15:47:00

While it is a little un-balanced, I'm loving it, and it's not a game breakingly overpowered weapon like grenade launcher attatchments in previous call of duty titles.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 15:55:29

At 12/1/10 03:21 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
While I do agree with you on the 74u, I can't help but laugh at anyone who says the P90 was overpowered.

It had the highest rate of fire of any SMG and had no recoil, you could unload around 20 bullets into a guy before he even spawns and with stopping power and increased pentration/hip accuracy increased then it was a rape.

Either you wernt there before the P90 was nerfed or you dont know because i racked 20 kills with that gun in a first go. Sure, you couldnt snipe with it unlike you could with some assault rifles but there was no reason to use any close range weapon other than the P90

The annoyance is I have uloaded the same amount of bullets into enemys from an assault rifle yet they managed to kill me around halfway through eithe because their gun has higher rate of fire and damage than mine or because when they shoot me, the sights bob upwards so i end up shooting the air and because this happens everytime you get shot I spend most of the time shooting nothing even though i shot him first.

"let's throw the babies into the air and catch them with our bayonets, whoever catches the most wins!"

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 16:03:17

At 12/1/10 03:55 PM, yonokowhat wrote: It had the highest rate of fire of any SMG and had no recoil, you could unload around 20 bullets into a guy before he even spawns and with stopping power and increased pentration/hip accuracy increased then it was a rape.

Either you wernt there before the P90 was nerfed or you dont know because i racked 20 kills with that gun in a first go. Sure, you couldnt snipe with it unlike you could with some assault rifles but there was no reason to use any close range weapon other than the P90

The annoyance is I have uloaded the same amount of bullets into enemys from an assault rifle yet they managed to kill me around halfway through eithe because their gun has higher rate of fire and damage than mine or because when they shoot me, the sights bob upwards so i end up shooting the air and because this happens everytime you get shot I spend most of the time shooting nothing even though i shot him first.

First off, I raped people with the P90 in COD4. It could snipe people if you had the skill because I did that shit all the time. The maps were small enough that is was not crazy hard to do.

Also try aiming at there torso. If you can get kills then stop trying to go for headshots all the time. If you are lighting up the groin or abdomen then when your sights bob it does you a favor and puts your sights on his head. Its just getting the feel of your gun and making those split second adjustments while in a firefight.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 17:41:09

Got to level 50 in Combat Training.

OH YEAH.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 18:13:50

Multiplayer dude. Single player campaign was beautiful but all you need to do is look at the seaweed in crisis to see how much they've been degraded..

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 18:22:33

At 12/1/10 06:13 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Multiplayer dude. Single player campaign was beautiful but all you need to do is look at the seaweed in crisis to see how much they've been degraded..

Oh damn, if my seaweed don't look good, the whole game looks bad.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 19:39:22

At 12/1/10 03:16 PM, yonokowhat wrote: senstivity is shit

Just try something else, give it some time and get used to it. If you consider 2 too fast than I'd suggest just using that and learning to better control than switching between the two all the time.

GT: Danul454

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-01 22:38:42

At 12/1/10 03:21 PM, ShadowWest wrote:

I used it a lot, but mostly as a joke with extended mags + rapid fire.
SO MANY BULLETS.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 00:46:45

OMFG! You dont even want to talk about cod 4 being balance let me tell you infinity ward is garbage.First cod 4 only got 1 map pack out of the three years it came out and Then infinity ward Hardly patched the M16 which will kill you with 1 burst and the bolt action sniper rifles had no recoil with acog and you know whats the best part they left the game in the dust after 1 year and MW2 is still the same but worse. Over power ump, over power rpg, over power Killstreaks, over power scar, over power shot guns, nuke(ends game),boosters and you want to know the best part! they left the game in the dust in 7 months and only came out with 2 over priced maps. So you guys want to talk about Blackops please go back to those 2 shitty games that has a dead community.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 00:53:41

At 12/1/10 10:43 PM, Grubby wrote: i don't know how to explain it, but the photorealistic feel that was prevalent in CoD4 is here.

What I've noticed, visually, is that it manages to at times meet and beat the photorealistic feel of CoD4, while at other times taking the basic off-the-wall and over-the-top design principles of MW2, but applying them with a steadier hand and to greater effect. And then, at other times, it blends the two competing styles together producing a wonderful atmosphere that just bleeds that Call of Duty feel.

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 07:42:18

At 12/1/10 05:41 PM, Snuff wrote: Got to level 50 in Combat Training.

OH YEAH.

Level 42, SUCK MAH BALLS YO ;)

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 11:53:37

Well, this game is unplayable for me until Treyarch patches this broken piece of shit.
Seriously, since when was it okay it release a broken product to the masses.

The sad part is, the game is actually fun to me, unlike MW2, it just runs like shit due to HORRIBLE PC Optimization. It's been almost a month and no fix yet.

zzz.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 12:45:21

At 12/2/10 11:53 AM, ironraven24 wrote: Well, this game is unplayable for me until Treyarch patches this broken piece of shit.

What Unplayableness? Pretty fine for me.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 12:49:31

At 12/2/10 12:45 PM, chubzilla100 wrote:
At 12/2/10 11:53 AM, ironraven24 wrote: Well, this game is unplayable for me until Treyarch patches this broken piece of shit.
What Unplayableness? Pretty fine for me.

If you didn't notice, I stated that I'm playing on the PC.
Yeah, they didn't port the game over properly, and it doesn't run correctly.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 13:53:23

I got this game at midnight on its release lol, played it for 5 days or so, got to lvl 45 then got bored, am i the only 1 who thinks its really shitty to be honest? The solo campaigne was fucking awesome for once iv never been too keen on the others they was good but.. well the online was alot better, now its the other way around, great solo poor online, i dont know what it is about it that i find so bad... its a simple run and gun game its not hard.. its just.. shitty... the same old stuff i guess? ill buy the next COD as its made from a totally different studio but if it sucks im done with the COD series, iv already sold BLOPs

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 18:06:23

At 12/1/10 06:22 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 12/1/10 06:13 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Multiplayer dude. Single player campaign was beautiful but all you need to do is look at the seaweed in crisis to see how much they've been degraded..
Oh damn, if my seaweed don't look good, the whole game looks bad.

it was an example ya tit. Pretty much all textures look bad.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 18:11:26

At 12/2/10 06:06 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: it was an example ya tit.

lol

So Sharpshooter is my new favourite Wager Match. It's like Black Ops Christmas, where sometimes you get a shitty gift, but it's OK because everyone else got the same shitty gift.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 19:25:28

At 12/2/10 06:11 PM, Makeshift wrote: So Sharpshooter is my new favourite Wager Match.

Oh yay finally someone who actually loves Sharpshooter just as much as I do <3

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 20:08:10

At 12/2/10 07:25 PM, ShadowWest wrote:
At 12/2/10 06:11 PM, Makeshift wrote: So Sharpshooter is my new favourite Wager Match.
Oh yay finally someone who actually loves Sharpshooter just as much as I do <3

I love Sharpshooter too, I mean, that and Sticks and Stones are the best, in my opinion.

HMM.. IF ONLY I COULD PLAY IT.

ewkrjwlejrkwekrjewklrjwekrklwjlrjelrewjl k

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-02 20:26:13

I used to just hate all shotguns, but then I picked up someone's silenced SPAS-12 in a match. I was getting lots of kills, so I made a class with it. My first match I went 23 and 7, and the match I just played I went 14 and 1 (I joined late).

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-03 09:46:33

At 12/2/10 08:26 PM, Makeshift wrote: I used to just hate all shotguns, but then I picked up someone's silenced SPAS-12 in a match. I was getting lots of kills, so I made a class with it. My first match I went 23 and 7, and the match I just played I went 14 and 1 (I joined late).

The SPAS-12 is really the only decent shotgun. I've tried the other three and hated all of them.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-03 16:17:43

At 12/3/10 09:46 AM, RazorHawk wrote:
At 12/2/10 08:26 PM, Makeshift wrote: I used to just hate all shotguns, but then I picked up someone's silenced SPAS-12 in a match. I was getting lots of kills, so I made a class with it. My first match I went 23 and 7, and the match I just played I went 14 and 1 (I joined late).
The SPAS-12 is really the only decent shotgun. I've tried the other three and hated all of them.

The spas!? No No. The Stake out is much more powerful shotgun. I have hated the spas ever since I played the gun game.

Weak Men are Hard on Others while Strong Men are Hard on Themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-03 16:35:12

Fyi, you can teamkill with the red barrels :D

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Official Cod Black Ops Thread. 2010-12-03 18:28:07

At 12/3/10 04:17 PM, whatty wrote: The spas!? No No. The Stake out is much more powerful shotgun.

The Stakeout and the SPAS-12 are probably my two favourite weapons in the whole game, if only because they're the only shotguns that can kill people in one shot.

Other than the KS-23, of course. But it can't be used online, sadly. ;________;

The HS-10 (the classified one) is really weak, usually taking more than an entire tube of shells whether you're using it vanilla or dual wielded, but it's so fun to use dual wielded that I don't care.

The Olympia's alright, but "annoying" doesn't quite cut it when it takes 3 shells to kill a guy who has Second Chance. It's too risky, so I don't use it that much.

It ain't easy being cheesey.

Backloggd account | Letterboxd account

BBS Signature