00:00
00:00

How do you photoshop videos?

32,663 Views | 115 Replies

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:19:31

At 4/26/10 08:15 PM, PollyJustice wrote: Apollo Justice, Student at a local law university.

Very Well, Mr. Justice, please testify about what you witnessed at the scene of the crime.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:28:51

At 4/26/10 08:26 PM, PollyJustice wrote: Well, at around 2:00AM, I heard some banging from the room next to my hotel room.

I went to pay a visit to the room and noticed the door slightly open.

When I looked inside I saw Mr. Wright holding a knife to Tom Fulp's Throat!

He told him to write something on a piece of white sheet of paper and keep his mouth shut.

Tom did as he was told and quickly left the room, apparently not noticing me.

That's All I remember.

This testimony appears to be in order... Mr. Wright, please begin your cross-examination.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:30:55

At 4/26/10 08:26 PM, PollyJustice wrote:
He told him to write something on a piece of white sheet of paper and keep his mouth shut.

HOLD IT!

Space.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:32:13

Wow. This is pretty crazy. Probably the best derail I've seen in a while.

Cry Havoc and let Slip the Toast of War!

Why do I seem to end all of the threads I post in...

Something I cannot believe I didn't find before lock.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:33:33

At 4/26/10 08:26 PM, PollyJustice wrote: Well, at around 2:00AM, I heard some banging from the room next to my hotel room.

I went to pay a visit to the room and noticed the door slightly open.

When I looked inside I saw Mr. Wright holding a knife to Tom Fulp's Throat!

Tom did as he was told and quickly left the room, apparently not noticing me.

That's All I remember.

OBJECTION! Mr. Justice, in your testimony, You said " I saw Mr. Wright holding a knife to Tom Fulp's Throat!"

THAT IS A COMPLETE CONTRADICTION!

It has already been established at multiple times that the assault-weapon was in fact A GUN

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:36:57

At 4/26/10 08:35 PM, PollyJustice wrote: GNAGH!!

Not only that! But the Background color on all newgrounds pages are in fact GRAY.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:44:24

At 4/26/10 08:39 PM, PollyJustice wrote:
At 4/26/10 08:36 PM, xenonmonkey wrote:
At 4/26/10 08:35 PM, PollyJustice wrote: GNAGH!!
Not only that! But the Background color on all newgrounds pages are in fact GRAY.
Heh, yeah... I guess you make a good point... But i must have just mis-seen them... Heh Heh... Yeah...

I cannot take that as an excuse. Your testimony is full of holes, therefore it has been stricken from this thread's record.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:48:02

Wait... then that must mean... I... I've lost?! Unimaginable, this document is clearly a forgery!

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 20:56:53

At 4/26/10 08:48 PM, CertainlyNotATroll wrote: Wait... then that must mean... I... I've lost?! Unimaginable, this document is clearly a forgery!

I'm sorry Mr. Edgeworth, but it appears you've lost... And I am also ready to declare my verdict once again...

I FIND THE DEFENDANT, MR. PHOENIX WRIGHT:

NOT GUI- HOLD IT!

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:02:23

At 4/26/10 08:56 PM, XetroZX wrote:
At 4/26/10 08:48 PM, CertainlyNotATroll wrote: Wait... then that must mean... I... I've lost?! Unimaginable, this document is clearly a forgery!
I'm sorry Mr. Edgeworth, but it appears you've lost... And I am also ready to declare my verdict once again...

I FIND THE DEFENDANT, MR. PHOENIX WRIGHT:

NOT GUI- HOLD IT!

Stop trolling please? Your three alts got boring two pages ago man. Not to flame you, but shut up already.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:11:34

Your Honor! The search party for the local police station have found just found Tom Fulp locked in Mr. Phoenix Wright's hotel room closet! Unfortunately we are unable to remove him from said closet, he WILL be able to communicate via a two way radio that they were able to slip in.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:14:26

At 4/26/10 09:11 PM, CertainlyNotATroll wrote: Your Honor! The search party for the local police station have found just found Tom Fulp locked in Mr. Phoenix Wright's hotel room closet! Unfortunately we are unable to remove him from said closet, he WILL be able to communicate via a two way radio that they were able to slip in.

WHAT?! Please bring the radio in for dictation now!

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:17:14

At 4/26/10 09:02 PM, DreamingToast wrote: Stop trolling please? Your three alts got boring two pages ago man. Not to flame you, but shut up already.

Hey fuck you. First, this isn't trolling. Second, this is gold. Third, no one gives a shit about what you have to say.

THE SHOW MUST CONTINUE. I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS

Good gracious. My ass is bodacious. I had no idea!

Why was I not informed of my spanktacular backside?

Eh? Don't make me lay waste to your cities!

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:21:07

At 4/26/10 12:20 AM, xenonmonkey wrote: OBJECTION, HE SIMPLY HAS FOUND A NEW GIRLFRIEND WITHIN THE PAST FEW HOURS

Aw, cool! It's Pheonix Wright!

Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:21:41

Yes, I was unable to access my regular account due to the fact that I am unwilling to give the dictator access to my account information. So instead I will post through this account.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:24:28

At 4/26/10 09:21 PM, Tomfulptwo wrote: Yes, I was unable to access my regular account due to the fact that I am unwilling to give the dictator access to my account information. So instead I will post through this account.

Very well, Continue onward with your testimony about your assault.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:25:59

HOLY SHIT! This is still going? Epic.

I dont even.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:35:36

This thread's goin in to my sig!
Epic!

Steam | TF2BP

Sig by armorfag or whatever

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:36:16

At 4/26/10 09:24 PM, XetroZX wrote: Very well, Continue onward with your testimony about your assault.

Yes... I was told to meet with Phoenix at midnight last night at this very hotel room, he told me it had something to do with the "Naked pictures or myself" that he had found, and threatened to post them on Newgrounds under several different accounts in as many flash, art and BBS contributions he could make.

I came to his room as specified and I immediately came face to face with a pistol. He told me to write my name on his forged list of BBS rules, and said that I could leave once I had done so... I followed his instructions in fear of my own life. Upon Completing his request, he locked me in his bathroom and barred it shut. I've been in here ever since.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:41:47

SHE'S NOT GONE?!!

///\(^-^)/HESTIA DANCE\(^-^)////--\\\Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching\\\

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:45:08

At 4/26/10 09:36 PM, Tomfulptwo wrote:
At 4/26/10 09:24 PM, XetroZX wrote: Very well, Continue onward with your testimony about your assault.
Yes... I was told to meet with Phoenix at midnight last night at this very hotel room, he told me it had something to do with the "Naked pictures or myself" that he had found, and threatened to post them on Newgrounds under several different accounts in as many flash, art and BBS contributions he could make.

I came to his room as specified and I immediately came face to face with a pistol. He told me to write my name on his forged list of BBS rules, and said that I could leave once I had done so... I followed his instructions in fear of my own life. Upon Completing his request, he locked me in his bathroom and barred it shut. I've been in here ever since.

OBJECTION, First of all, Apollo Justice reported that he heard the struggle at 2AM. Depending on if his testimony is true or not, you may have a blatant contradiction in your face.

Also, Mr. Edgeworth previously mentioned that you were found "IN HIS CLOSET" not my bathroom. How can you possibly explain how you moved from the bathroom to the closet?!

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:51:20

At 4/26/10 09:45 PM, xenonmonkey wrote: OBJECTION, First of all, Apollo Justice reported that he heard the struggle at 2AM. Depending on if his testimony is true or not, you may have a blatant contradiction in your face.

Also, Mr. Edgeworth previously mentioned that you were found "IN HIS CLOSET" not my bathroom. How can you possibly explain how you moved from the bathroom to the closet?!

Uhm... well yes... that is a bit puzzling... How did I move from the bathroom from the closet. Oh right, I remember what happened now!

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 21:52:48

At 4/26/10 09:51 PM, Tomfulptwo wrote: Uhm... well yes... that is a bit puzzling... How did I move from the bathroom from the closet. Oh right, I remember what happened now!

Very well, please give your testimony about how you moved from the bathroom to the closet.

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 22:03:58

Stealth-fully I managed to purposely misspell my name on the copy of the NG BBS rules to exact my revenge, so the court could obviously notice it as a forgery once it was submitted as evidence in this thread Phoenix would be immediately found guilty of forgery.

Unfortunately at around 2:00 AM, Phoenix discovered my trick and removed me from the bathroom and forced me to rewrite it at once. I rewrote it with absolutely no errors. Phoenix was still enraged though. He forced me into the closet while mentioning that this was my punishment.

That explains it fairly well, doesn't it?

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 22:10:42

At 4/26/10 10:03 PM, Tomfulptwo wrote: Stealth-fully I managed to purposely misspell my name on the copy of the NG BBS rules to exact my revenge, so the court could obviously notice it as a forgery once it was submitted as evidence in this thread Phoenix would be immediately found guilty of forgery.

Unfortunately at around 2:00 AM, Phoenix discovered my trick and removed me from the bathroom

HOLD IT, How exactly did he go about "Removing you from the bathroom" if it was barred shut?

BBS Signature

Response to How do you photoshop videos? 2010-04-26 22:11:22

You're all found guilty of thread derailment.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature