00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

stupidvampire just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most emotional game?

3,440 Views | 48 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-18 08:24:34

Metal Gear Solid 3, especially that one scene where instead of playing the sad scene of someone dying it, makes you pull the trigger. And fuck, if that isn't sad enough, the scene where Big Boss is at that person's grave and cries is absolutely movie. I shed a tear, and when it was shown during MGS4, I remembered MGS3 and cried again :(

Also, Phoenix Wright 3 is pretty emotional, as when it ends so does its story arc, no more Maya, Phoenix Wright as a lawyer, no more everything basically. I hate how they had to end Phoenix's storu like that, and when I had a final conversation with Maya, I cried because I knew that that arc was fucking over, and in the next game Phoenix is a hobo and all his friends are gone.

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-18 08:58:50

At 4/18/10 05:31 AM, astrogirl95 wrote: Mine was in GTA 4 when kate dies :(

Lol, seriously? She was terribly boring.

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-18 15:57:48

Mother 3

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

BBS Signature

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-18 16:33:57

Ironically Heavy Rain pushed my buttons

See what I did thar?

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-21 18:13:35

FF7 - Aeris dies, I felt sad afterwards.

SOTC - when your horse "dies". I tried calling for him after he fell, but he never showed up. I was so sad when I went to fight the final colossus without him. I was relieved by the endng though.

Probably a few others i'm forgetting

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-21 18:18:54

Silent Hill 2 and MGS 3.

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-21 18:23:04

If it's sadness then Tales of Symponia: Dawn of the New world (bad ending).

But if anger then...
Sonic Heros (F***ing chaos emerals)
Sonic 06 (Just don't ask)
and finally
Dark Cloud (Just TOO terrible of a game)

BBS Signature

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-21 18:36:41

what made me surprised and wtf was in the battle of overdrive sin in ffx, i died when it used giga-graviton, srly, i was like D: and >:(

but after the battle with yu yevon it was sad (with a lulzy scene)

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-21 18:55:38

Heavy Rain is definately the game that has the most emotional effects for me. It is designed to make you feel like you are the characters and you start to feel emotionally attached to them as you play. It definately contains alot of drama and if you are the type of person that focuses on the story of a game Heavy Rain is probably for you!

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-21 19:05:58

no more heroes.

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-21 19:29:29

SPOILER ALERT FOR METAL GEAR SOLID 4

When EVA flies off the bike, and is stabbed by the piece of metal in the stomach. I cried a single tear of manliness when that happened, for at that moment, I truly thought EVA was going to die. The fact that it shouted back to her injury in MGS3 pulled something out of me.

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-23 18:00:52

Metal Gear Solid 3 was pretty good.

But recently completed Splinter Cell: Conviction, and I was with Sam emotionally all the way through that, all the anger and betrayal and desperation.

BBS Signature

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-26 12:30:37

Heavy Rain, some parts are just too touching.

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." -Stephen King

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-26 12:40:33

MGS 3 seems to be winning this contest. The ending is so powerful. It makes you feel so much symaphy for the boss

Proud Scotsman | PSN: Trystlions | Typing Useless Posts Since 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-26 14:41:41

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
I have always been a little touched when Roxas, Axel and Xion are eating sea-salt icecream and having conversations about feelings they don't have or understand...

kinda ironic how I find the Kingdom Hearts game that don't have emotions to be the most emotional

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-26 16:13:39

At 4/26/10 02:41 PM, ghdude85 wrote: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
I have always been a little touched when Roxas, Axel and Xion are eating sea-salt icecream and having conversations about feelings they don't have or understand...
kinda ironic how I find the Kingdom Hearts game that don't have emotions to be the most emotional

On a related note, I must mention Digital Devil Saga. The way the characters awakened and adapted to the emotions they knew nothing about really struck a chord with me. Also, the ending, while being a massive cliffhanger, was pretty sad and brought a little teardrop to my eye.

PSN Id: Kenzuke

This is my signature. Boring, right?

Check out my blog

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-27 13:26:20

assassin creed 2 it was so amazing and at the end it was shocking thats mine

Most emotional game?

Hello im the bigmac king piss me off and ill kill your with millions of noob there cobanding power with make you piss yourself

click it

BBS Signature

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-27 13:27:35

yeah that was shocking

Hello im the bigmac king piss me off and ill kill your with millions of noob there cobanding power with make you piss yourself

click it

BBS Signature

Response to Most emotional game? 2010-04-27 13:28:41

MGS series + FFX

I need a sig.

PSN: gowow20