00:00
00:00

I beg your help to find game

1,472 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I beg your help to find game 2010-04-14 16:16:26

Please, I am Looking for a game , i think it might of been in action or adventure, i looked for it but i couldn't find it, it was like a fish eating game except it was more like an alien version or Cells, and you have to eat while you're there, little white dots and the big ones are also white and you can come out of the water to eat the birds too and then you can grow bigger by eating in the sky or in the water, I remember also there was a really cool music in this game, anyhow if anyone could help me find it, i be more than happy.

Response to I beg your help to find game 2010-04-14 23:27:06

Response to I beg your help to find game 2010-04-17 06:42:34

At 4/14/10 11:27 PM, ornery wrote: aquatica?

No i played aquatica and is not it, when you eat in the other game, you grow up but ever single creature is white, you can eat undersea and eat the birds if you jump briefly out of the water

Response to I beg your help to find game 2010-04-18 13:23:46

At 4/17/10 06:42 AM, Amerimichou9 wrote:
At 4/14/10 11:27 PM, ornery wrote: aquatica?
No i played aquatica and is not it, when you eat in the other game, you grow up but ever single creature is white, you can eat undersea and eat the birds if you jump briefly out of the water

and Now that i search even more, am not sure what section it might be on, but it was like a dodging fish game but an Alien type of version but it has an amazing music, and you could eat also the bird in the air to grow, and it was alien but more cellular like, and all the fish stuff were white