00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lintire's Art String

79,698 Views | 393 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Lintire's Art String 2012-12-08 20:04:20

At 12/7/12 04:01 AM, wash wrote: Sup bro, checked youre art string, some really cool characters you got here! Also enjoyed the composition on you drawings, especially the ones whith forced perspectives gives em a really trippy look.

Most of the characters aren't mine, but sure lets get some perspective up in this bitch.

Actually submitted this piece of fanart to the portal, lets see how it does.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2012-12-18 07:21:47

juggling small balls a day will not impact your medicinal requirements in any significant way

tried some new stuff, rendering wise. took a while.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2012-12-26 20:57:14

At 12/18/12 09:43 AM, Escalus wrote: Y'know Lintroller, your style reminds me a little of Kazuma Kaneko. (For some strange reason)
Maybe because it's blocky and his characters still maintain some kind of "depth" to them... (Seems like something you could pull off)

Oh snap, that's pretty fucking awesome. Can only hope to get to that point.

Anyway, a few more of these.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2012-12-27 05:32:38

Two in one day! Two birds, two stones, but relatively quickly.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-03-30 10:59:11

oh hey this is still alive.

Here's some quick doodles.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-03-31 12:18:29

It doesn't take a professional to see that this turned out like fucking shit, but whatever. It's practice.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-04-05 17:29:16

At 3/31/14 12:18 PM, Lintire wrote: It doesn't take a professional to see that this turned out like fucking shit, but whatever. It's practice.

if you want honest criticism, this is GOOD. very good. it might not be 100% exactly like the photo, but it comes pretty close.
i like your drawing style on faces, and in eyes/expressions, keep it up.

also, you have improved in backgrounds, and an in characters.
where did you draw this.. on photoshop? or in macromedia?

either way, your art has vastly improved since 2012 (i checked your older works, and while the works you did from 2010-2011 were OK, they were not as good as your 2012-now stuff. from the time of 2012-now you do EPIC stuff. keep it up!)

you have skills, dont stop, and keep drawing, you are GOOD.

(i particularly enjoyed the drawinsg of the old man, of the cyberpunk drawings, of the wizard-boy VS the ant-monsters, the brodalf, and the rockstar, to name a few.)

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-04-05 21:50:30

At 3/31/14 12:18 PM, Lintire wrote: It doesn't take a professional to see that this turned out like fucking shit, but whatever. It's practice.

This piece is so the shit.

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-04-29 05:06:30

A month? A fucking month? I don't even remember what the fuck I did in the last month. Masturbate, probably.
Here's some more bullshit to pad out the thread.

At 4/5/14 05:29 PM, chris-the-stick2 wrote: where did you draw this.. on photoshop? or in macromedia?

I use Photoshop. What version doesn't really matter, since the Brush tool is pretty much all I touch. Resize, too.

either way, your art has vastly improved since 2012

I'm fairly certain I've gotten noticeably worse.

At 4/5/14 09:50 PM, lovingthedark wrote: This piece is so the shit.

RIP cghub.com

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-04-29 09:08:08

Heeeey What's Up....awesome thread string you got here....i really like the growth.... you've come a long way...i think the star wars picture is hilarious....but sadly i skipped through the thread and cant find it again... :(

Jesus Saves!!

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-04-29 17:27:57

WOW. your art is getting better and better, no matter what you might suggest.

also: elder scrolls (oblivion) fanart? epic!
do more.... this seemed like a scary, but great drawing piece of pelinal. yeah.

you are good

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-03 12:48:12

"Another thing to put in the thing" said Thing 1. I'm too tired for wit. More fanart, because I'm just that original. It wasn't even my idea.

At 4/29/14 09:08 AM, HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr wrote: but sadly i skipped through the thread and cant find it again

Lost forever to the annals of time. Also dude, why would you subject yourself to flipping through an art thread? That sounds painful. I sure as hell don't do it.

At 4/29/14 05:27 PM, chris-the-stick2 wrote: WOW. your art is getting better and better, no matter what you might suggest.

Agree to disagree.

also: elder scrolls (oblivion) fanart?

Reading up on this guy was my favourite part. Pelinal Whitestrake is a crazy motherfucker. Peruse at your own leisure.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-03 14:54:39

Fun Fact: asdfjal asdfas sdjfalskjdfhasddf
asjdfaks
eiuioquryu zcxvzxc iuaoisdfknewrqerqewrt asdfasdfxccv'

Subscribe now for more Fun Facts.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-04 00:53:45

Quick warm-up.

Though warm-up implies that this is going to lead onto something else. This is it, this is as productive as I'm going to be.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-04 06:08:21

At 5/4/14 12:53 AM, Lintire wrote: This is it, this is as productive as I'm going to be.

I lied.

Tried to do something outside my comfort zone and all. Suddenly I'm remembering why I used to keep submissions to this thread to full illustrations only - it'd be five times this fucking size if I threw every half-arsed character picture in here.

Whatever.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-06 10:27:20

Just a quick, filthy update.

Just moderately filthy, though. Like blowing your boss to get a promotion. The payoff makes taking a shot in the mouth worth it.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-08 10:32:04

Today's summary violent projectile squirt of diarrhea is DnD based.

Show your support for Pathfinder by not playing Pathfinder. Play Changling: The Lost instead. What are you, a dumb bitch? Too scared to leave a system and strike out on something alien in the vague hopes that it'll be fun instead of what you already know to be fun? Well, you're right. Course you are.

I've only played the one game anyway. Pathfinder. It's pretty good. Did I mention that the fat dump I took on the thread today is DnD themed? Fucking great.

Kudos to Newgrounds for providing the plumbing to my perpetual stream of watery shit and regret.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-08 14:52:38

At 5/8/14 10:32 AM, Lintire wrote: Show your support for Pathfinder by not playing Pathfinder.

I play DnD Next

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-05-29 01:38:58

Eh. It was going to be a major lllustration deal, but it just turned out like shit so whatever, I'm dumping what I did here.

Fanart for Sleeping Dogs, if you give a shit.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-06-29 14:48:15

Update #1

I've got literally nothing to say. Nothing at all. Don't look at me.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-06-29 14:52:08

Update #2

Seriously, nothing. You looking for comedic reading material? Me neither. Glad we understand each other.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-06-30 12:49:08

The pauldrons in this are about half the size they are on the original set of armour. Normally I just submit these and don't give a shit, but this time shut the fuck up and listen.

Giant pauldrons look like shit. They have never looked good. This doesn't look good. Now you might delude yourself and look up some old suits of armour, come across something like this and think "hey, yeah, this looks pretty good". You're fucking wrong - even those pauldrons, at their absolute biggest, didn't pop off the suits like they were propped up by your mother's overused vibrators.

Check this shit out. Look at that - sleek, stylish, functional, and gives about the same amount of protection. And if some 300 year old dead dude as a better fucking sense of style than your 90s powertie bullshit, then you've got to re-evaluate your fucking designs.

That's all, you've been a wonderful audience. Here till Thursday.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-01 00:54:24

Bet you thought I was going to fuck off and never going back, right? WRONG. Only spending like 2-3 hours on each of these, so they're basically just glorified sketches anyhow.

Dude from the left is from a game called El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron. Haven't played it? Fuck you. Go play it.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-01 03:54:46

Oh look another picture. In less than two hours. How... scandalously promiscuous.

I'm not going to tell you what's going on in it, either. Tee fucking hee.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-01 04:05:31

At 7/1/14 12:54 AM, Lintire wrote: Dude from the left is from a game called El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron. Haven't played it? Fuck you. Go play it.

Those colours are sexy as fuck

BBS Signature

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-01 14:43:14

At 7/1/14 03:54 AM, Lintire wrote: I'm not going to tell you what's going on in it, either. Tee fucking hee.

He punched a truck. What is my price?

I love how alive your illustrations are. Pretty crazy.

---------| You're welcome |----------

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-02 01:18:39

At 7/1/14 04:05 AM, Havegum wrote: Those colours are sexy as fuck

Baby, my illustrations are an enema full of skittles and saturation, and that's not about to change.

At 7/1/14 02:43 PM, BazookaBonsai wrote: He punched a truck. What is my price?

I love how alive your illustrations are. Pretty crazy.

You'll get full credit, unfortunately I can't afford to pay you. Hopefully this'll be a decent addition to your portfolio, and if this one turns out you could use it as a launching point towards paid projects!

Hyuck. Anyway, time to ruin that aliveness by having two assholes stand in a room.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-02 12:22:59

Kind of shitty looking for the amount of time I put into it - but I'm just no good at cute or sexy. This one is definitely on the "cute" side, though, don't get the wrong idea. Pervert.

Scene from Earthbound Zero/Mother, which you can view here.

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-03 02:09:59

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE, so let us fight through the power of music!

Lintire's Art String

Response to Lintire's Art String 2014-07-03 10:08:06

Shadow of the Colossus is an adventure game developed by Team Ico. I've never played it, but a little detail like that has never stopped me from making fanart before. However, take into account that this might not be fully indicative of the final product.

Lintire's Art String