00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rage11603 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't

1,751 Views | 14 Replies

Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:12:32

Wuz ^ NG??? NTM (Nicht Ta' Mere) here, just hangin' out. Did u see Dawsons creek last night?

N E WAYS

A SPECTER IS HAUNTING THE BBS, the specter of AWESOME. All the powers of old ghey have entered into an unholy alliance to exercise this specter: Wanker and Dick, Pseudo-inetellectual and punk ass bitch, Metternich and Guizot.

To the aware citizen in the in croud, man-on-the-town, big-man-on-campus or, sexy cool 2003 fun time super foxy babe, this specter is common knowledge, and common AWESOME. The specter I'm speaking about is, of course, the FAGGOT SISSY FUX !!!

That's right. This is no club or crew, this is a VICIOUS GANG of hardcore internet thugs, who don't take no sass woman, RIZZPECT.

If you haven't heard of us yet, then scroll up and re-read, because these nuqqas gonna Blow Shit UP !!!

The only requirement of this VICIOUS GANG is that I personally don't want to pee on you, and that you're tough enough to roll with the FAGGOT SISSY FUX

Our agenda is simple.

1 - To promote AWESOME in our VICIOUS GANG by being awesome, staying in school, stealing from blind people, not doing drugs, peeing on people who are wankers, and doing asian chicks ALWAYS ALL THE TIME (And by DOING I mean ENGAGING in COITUS activity with our WILLIES or BUNNY HOLES)!!!

2 - To do the things that I said in # 1.

3 - To always abide by the boy scouts honor.

Alright BBS, your time has come. Rizzpect, or get peed on.

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:13:26

i call 2nd in command

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:24:15

Rizzpect.

BBS Signature

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:24:30

At 4/4/10 04:13 AM, chrisRkool wrote: i call 2nd in command

Aye,

Chris R Kool of the North. Forever more you shall be known as Chris the Flying Dragon General of the Northern Gang Turf.

In the days to come our gang will fight with many sorcerers, but we few we happy few we band of brothers shall remember this day until we forget it in the future.

You shall be in charge of civil war battle reenactment remembrance cataloging.

From this day forth, shall any of our gang members ever reenact civil war battles in their spare non-gang related time, you shall catalog their efforts so that one day we may honor those brothers, sisters, fathers, and cousins who lost their life for an unrelated reason after at some point reenacting the civil war to some degree.

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:29:21

At 4/4/10 04:24 AM, Chymeraxe wrote: Rizzpect.

Chymeraxe

From hence to fore thine name shall be KID DOCTOR PEPPER,

and you shall be in charge of tending to the wounded and dehydrated but not too dehydrated gang members. Like an angel of the battle field, you swoop in with your DOCTOR PEPPER and all of the 20 flavors inside of it. You nourish our wounded with it's corn based sugar like sweet syrup, and hydrate them to a slightly adequate level although not really to a full hydrated level because you don't give them water, just sodas.

You could have taken a different course in life. You could have been a high powered executive or even a simple Disc Jockey on a reality television show about what it's REALLY like when you get eight attractive 18 year old nympho alcoholics, put them in a party mansion, and give them jobs at a steel mill --- but instead you chose a different path. You chose to become

KID DOCTOR PEPPERS THE ANGEL OF THE GANG

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:29:57

U should put this as a club it would have more ppl in the gang that way.

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:32:13

At 4/4/10 04:29 AM, chrisRkool wrote: U should put this as a club it would have more ppl in the gang that way.

your face is a club

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:33:27

i meant post it in the club section, not like some gay ass 12 yr old shit

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 04:37:38

Every army needs an enemy, I declare myself your nemesis, go wild.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 16:06:00

*crotchpunch*

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 16:07:21

You're the most stupid alt i've ever seen. Too shy to start pink gayclub on main account, or Ban evading?

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 16:07:40

I shall work the cafeteria. I don't care what you say, that's my job.

BBS Signature

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 16:12:49

My vicious gang is moar awesome, and WE'RE MAKING WAR W/DIS SHITTY VICIOUS GANG BICAS WE'RE MOAR AWESOME!

We start off by:

1. Peeing on everyone in the shitty vicious gang
2. Doing every streetwhore in the redlight-district, collecting as many STD's as we can.
3. Doing every ASIAN CHICK we come across, so the SHITTY VICIOUS GANG will get all STD's imaginable

DATS OUR AGENDA IN TEH AWESOME VICIOUS GANG, not like the SHITTY VICIOUS GANG WHO SUK A$$ WERD!

Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't

Wakka wakka

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 17:12:29

James Van Der Beek, my nig!
Also tl;dr

Fo' Show.

Response to Join This Vicious Gang Or Don't 2010-04-04 17:15:37

I'm in damnit!

BBS Signature