00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Change tv input without remote?

32,381 Views | 9 Replies

Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:09:08

Hey NG, i lost the remote to my Sanyo tv and i want to switch the input so i can use my Xbox but there's no input button and in the menu theres no option to, can anyone help me out?

<<Back

Kunera-"But it was just a boner."

BBS Signature

Response to Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:10:59

I had the same problem awhile back, the only way to fix it is to get a universal remote.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature

Response to Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:12:42

At 3/31/10 01:09 AM, Johnny-chimp-0 wrote: Hey NG, i lost the remote to my Sanyo tv and i want to switch the input so i can use my Xbox but there's no input button and in the menu theres no option to, can anyone help me out?

Those damn TV manufacturers they think it's so funny NOT to put an input button on the TV. I fell you man I was fucking elated when I got cable and could watch South Park again but I lost my control now I'm stuck watching it slumped over my desk. It's a conspiracy I tells Yah!

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

At 3/31/10 01:09 AM, Johnny-chimp-0 wrote: Hey NG, i lost the remote to my Sanyo tv and i want to switch the input so i can use my Xbox but there's no input button and in the menu theres no option to, can anyone help me out?

Those damn TV manufacturers they think it's so funny NOT to put an input button on the TV. I fell you man I was fucking elated when I got cable and could watch South Park again but I lost my control now I'm stuck watching it slumped over my desk. It's a conspiracy I tells Yah!

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:26:38

oh oez it´s a triple post that means the game has temporaly ended, yaya you all just lost the game.

Response to Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:27:11

There has to be some way to change it without the remote?

<<Back

BBS Signature

Response to Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:28:01

At 3/31/10 01:27 AM, Johnny-chimp-0 wrote: There has to be some way to change it without the remote?

Nope, my TV in my room is the same brand, you need a universal remote, there is no other way.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature

Response to Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:28:03

if there arnt any buttons for it on the front, there is probably some on the back, keep looking.

Response to Change tv input without remote? 2010-03-31 01:32:36

Well i was looking thru google some more and found a guide say "u take a knife and try 2 take out da menu botton and then press it in then press video" I don't see how taking the button out would help but i need my xbox fix and getting desperate, Do you think that would do anything different?

<<Back

BBS Signature