00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

News Comment Request Club

24,305 Views | 201 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-28 03:22:59

If a mod could put this puppy at the top of the thread or even edit my first post to make it this list of rules, Id really appreciate it. Thank you in advance, if this is possible. If Ive left anything out please add it to the list after me.

Ready? K, here we go!

-If a mod is able to edit this for me, please delete this sentence and everything above it! Thank ya!-

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL RULES OF THE NEWS COMMENT REQUEST CLUB:

I. LAW: You must have at least one news post to join. There's no point in asking for a reply to something that doesn't exist.

II. LAW: You must have news posts that are at least somewhat coherent. (i.e. no spam, no shit talking fellow NG members, no one sentence news posts, etc.)

III. SUGGESTION: If you request a reply to yer news post, you should do the polite thing and reply back to the news posts of the users who've taken the time to reply to yours. Failing to return the favor for someone will probably result in people not wanting to fulfill your requests in the future.

IV. LAW: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, spam or shit talk on someones news blog. Two wrongs don't make a right, and you should be mature enough to ignore what some 13 year old spammed your blog with. Hit the "DELETE" button and get the fuck over it.

V. LAW: If you ask for a reply, please make it easier on everyone in the club by POSTING A LINK to the specific post you'd like commented on.

VI. SUGGESTION: please keep the crew alive by having discussion in this thread. The news blogs are simply for replies to the post in question, any additional discussion should go on in here. No point in having a club if we aren't going to use it.

VII.LAW: If this is yer first time in the comment request club, please introduce yerself and say hello! Maybe even take the time to comment on a few blogs while yer here.

VIII. SUGGESTION: If you've got any room in that sig, why not post a link to our crew?

IX. LAW: ONE FRIGGIN REQUEST PER NEWS POST, PLEASE!!!

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-28 03:25:07

damn it, I forgot to make that last 2 "law" and "suggestion" words bold. See how retarded being a daddy makes you? LOL.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-28 14:42:43

So the club's official now? Wonderful. This was a great idea PantyWipe. Almost makes me wish I had some new news to post. Or at least someone else had some ;)

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-28 20:19:49

At 3/28/10 02:23 PM, Zendra wrote:
At 3/28/10 03:25 AM, PantyWipe wrote: damn it, I forgot to make that last 2 "law" and "suggestion" words bold. See how retarded being a daddy makes you? LOL.
I can delete them if you want and you can repost it. :)
Just give me a PM! :)

eh, screw it, thats good enough. thanks for taking care of that zendra!

weve got rules now guys! woo!

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-28 20:33:20

Awesome man!!

I'm really proud being the first guy to post in this thread...

Woot!!

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-29 00:10:39

This club is long overdue, here's hoping it'll succeed!

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-29 06:38:57

Hello all. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is The-Great-One. Chances are some of you have seen me out and about, you've probably read one of my interviews or one of my many flash reviews. Well I thank you if you have marked any of my reviews helpful.

But besides the point, I am asking a lot and I will be repaying the favor ten-fold.

I would like comments on all the interviews I've conducted through The Interviewer, as well as some of my news posts. Below are all the links.

Links

[ The Interviewer - All News Posts Link ]
[ The-Great-One's Flash Review Terms 2.0 ]
[ The-Great-One's BLAMMED Reviews ]
[ The-Great-One's Masterful Reviews List ]

I look forward to reading every single comment.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-29 17:20:28

At 3/29/10 12:10 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: This club is long overdue, here's hoping it'll succeed!

I couldnt believe it myself when I l9ooked to see if this crew had been done before. Its my first serious attempt at a crew in the decade Ive been an NG member and Im really hoping itll keep the momentum it has now, Im just glad Ive FINALLY have a thread that actually made it to page 2 LOL> Enjoy the crew guys and thank you kindly for keeping the momentum going!!!

At 3/29/10 06:38 AM, The-Great-One wrote: I look forward to reading every single comment.

and I look foward to commenting :-D. Thank you for joining and keeping the crew alive, I really do appreciate it.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-29 18:17:59

My Birthday guys!!!

I'd request this!!
ME!!

Thx guys!!

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-30 01:51:53

At 3/29/10 06:17 PM, RogerBK wrote: My Birthday guys!!!

I'd request this!!
ME!!

Thx guys!!

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, MOTHER FUCKIN BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!

Enjoy yer comment!

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-30 02:14:10

I would like to be a part of this club if you will have me. And I can help keep this club on first page aswell

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-30 14:29:17

At 3/30/10 02:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I would like to be a part of this club if you will have me. And I can help keep this club on first page aswell

~X~

Awesome. I replied to yours and Roger's, but I seem to be having a bit of difficulty in thinking of posts for this club. Ah well.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-30 14:52:57

Well its just an idea but why dont one of you people make a list of people who have requested some comments kinda like they do in the review request club. might be easier for people to go down the list, now ofcourse there would need to be some requests aswell lol

But anyways good afternoon club

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-30 15:36:18

At 3/30/10 02:52 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Well its just an idea but why dont one of you people make a list of people who have requested some comments kinda like they do in the review request club. might be easier for people to go down the list, now ofcourse there would need to be some requests aswell lol

But anyways good afternoon club

~X~

That's not a bad idea. We decided against a members list and all that, but a list isn't a bad idea. I'll do it I guess, if no one else wants to.

Comments Requested
Frenzy's on iTunes
Greenfrost6 Update on Life
Slntcobra1's Song About Old Epics
TheSongSalad's Avoidance 4
Theinterviewer's News
The-Great-One Reviews Flash
The-Great-One's Reviews of Blammed Flash
The-Great-One's 10/10 Flash Reviews
RogerBK's B-Day!

Let Me know if I messed up you name or gave an incorrect summary of your news post. Be kind and comment those who comment you.

////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////

That's the list. You think it's okay, or does it need something/is messed up?

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-30 16:53:17

Nah that's perfect. Now we need daily requests. Ill get working on responding to the list when I get to my computer

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-03-31 23:23:35

hmmm not much activity in here it seems? :(

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-01 00:12:09

WTF is going on with this Kevin Bacon Thing??

It's damn motherfucking bullshit...

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-01 00:22:27

http://frenzy.newgrounds.com/news/post/4 54870

Comments please, took me along time!

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-01 12:33:31

I'll add it to the next list, but there seems to be a low level of activity in here.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-02 21:52:34

At 4/1/10 12:12 AM, RogerBK wrote: WTF is going on with this Kevin Bacon Thing??

It's damn motherfucking bullshit...

lol well its over now, so no worries till next year lets just hope its not as bad as the kevin bacon one lol, it was amusing at the most

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-03 06:03:52

At 4/1/10 12:22 AM, Frenzy wrote: http://frenzy.newgrounds.com/news/post/4 54870

Comments please, took me along time!

I fucking love you. Thanks for addin our crew to the list!

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-03 21:25:24

At 3/28/10 03:22 AM, PantyWipe wrote: (no one sentence news posts, etc.)

Fuck. Oh well, there's no harm in asking, right...?

So, er, I think my one news post is rather brilliant, despite being one sentence and rather pointless. Regardless, it'd be nice to get some new comments on it. It got one comment in February and two in March.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-03 21:27:57

At 4/3/10 09:25 PM, Valjylmyr wrote:
At 3/28/10 03:22 AM, PantyWipe wrote: (no one sentence news posts, etc.)
Fuck. Oh well, there's no harm in asking, right...?

So, er, I think my one news post is rather brilliant, despite being one sentence and rather pointless. Regardless, it'd be nice to get some new comments on it. It got one comment in February and two in March.

Forgot, link.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-04 07:02:56

At 4/3/10 09:27 PM, Valjylmyr wrote: Forgot, link.

I'll still put a comment on that news post!

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-04 20:42:15

There you guys are, thought you all forgot about this lil club, anyways glad to see you all back

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-05 13:32:40

eh, I decided to make a new list every weekish.

Comments Requested
Valjylmyr's Epic Comment Count
Frenzy's List of Clubs & Crews

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-05 20:05:52

I'll be glad to join this club. Plus it could be a bonus that the member could comment on someone's news post and the person who made the news post could comment back. It could form some strong relationships, plus it would spread news post comments back and forth. I'll spread the word about this club in my next news post to break the ice.

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-05 21:12:09

I want comment!

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-05 21:17:57

At 4/5/10 08:05 PM, sumidiotdude wrote: It could form some strong relationships, plus it would spread news post comments back and forth.

That is pretty much the reason I created this bad boy, so that people could start making small talk and stuff on each others news posts and starting some online acquaintanceships. Fuckin A that was a hard word to spell. Still dont know if I did or not lol.

At 4/5/10 08:20 PM, Tateos wrote: Wow, this is actually a decent idea.

Thank you, I was more surprised that it hadnt been done yet.

At 4/5/10 09:12 PM, Farza wrote: I want comment!

YOU GOT COMMENT!

Response to News Comment Request Club 2010-04-05 21:36:41

You probably stated this before but I'm far too lazy to look it up myself, but does this site run on a point system like the review request club does? You know, like every comment is worth a point, or putting a link in your sig directing you to his club is five points.

It would make this club competitive, thus provoking more users to join. But it might be a hassle to keep scores and what not, but either way it has pros and cons.