00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need comedy script

642 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

need comedy script 2010-03-24 12:07:57

i need a script for a short flash comedy

need programmers for game. pm me if your interested.

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 12:16:50

ok could you expand on that a little more?

What does it have to be about, what style how short is short?
what about revenues? how will they be split? are you the animator? are you an voice actor? are you a musician? have you thought about these things?

BBS Signature

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 12:44:15

At 3/24/10 12:16 PM, munio wrote: ok could you expand on that a little more?

What does it have to be about, what style how short is short?
what about revenues? how will they be split? are you the animator? are you an voice actor? are you a musician? have you thought about these things?

im aimator and voice actor ill get music from audio portal short is about 1-2 minutes and it can be about anything

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 14:05:41

Wow. That's a really broad request.
"Hey guys. I need you to put aside your own projects to help me with mine. I mean, I need you to write up the entire foundation of the animation"

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 14:17:34

At 3/24/10 02:05 PM, sinfulwolf wrote: Wow. That's a really broad request.
"Hey guys. I need you to put aside your own projects to help me with mine. I mean, I need you to write up the entire foundation of the animation"

Add to the fact that from skimming over his flash page he's not all that great at making flash either- almost all of his flash are low scoring, I'd say his average score is 2 to 2.5 or so. Seriously, his highest is maybe a 3.4, 3.5 at best. So basically, he's requesting this from us and he's a pretty terrible animator aswell, but I digress.

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 14:23:47

im not that bad of an animator did you watch the flash or just look at the score?

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 15:00:09

At 3/24/10 02:23 PM, lgnxhll wrote: im not that bad of an animator did you watch the flash or just look at the score?

You have to realize that since we would be writing the script, our names would go into said animation (or do you plan to rip us off?) Since we would be working for our own credit, we would not want to enter into any business with someone who can not entertain the masses of Newgrounds.

It would be like agreeing to write the script to an Uwe Boll film. It won't get us anywhere.

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 15:26:06

At 3/24/10 03:00 PM, sinfulwolf wrote: It would be like agreeing to write the script to an Uwe Boll film. It won't get us anywhere.

Hey. Don't make fun of Uwe Boll. As he once said, "I am ze only genious in ze fucking business." CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT.

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 16:21:43

At 3/24/10 03:26 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote:
At 3/24/10 03:00 PM, sinfulwolf wrote: It would be like agreeing to write the script to an Uwe Boll film. It won't get us anywhere.
Hey. Don't make fun of Uwe Boll. As he once said, "I am ze only genious in ze fucking business." CAN'T ARGUE WITH THAT.

I can try.

Response to need comedy script 2010-03-24 17:06:37

i've looked at the animations and i think they got the score they deserved, not to be mean or anything, it's not exactly front page material, and just to be on the safe side most of will probably take some precautions

i'am thinking of perhaps writing a <1 minute short with one or two jokes and we can see what happens from there

BBS Signature