Be a Supporter!

Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread

  • 54,813 Views
  • 1,065 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Absurd-Ditties
Absurd-Ditties
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 10:25:49 Reply

At 6/1/10 10:00 AM, Auz wrote: I'm training an Eevee to try and get an Espeon, but it's going a bit slow. Can anyone tell me what increases happiness?

I know giving haircuts, leveling up and walking around with him increases the happiness-level, and I thought using items on him does so as well. Is there anything else?

Vitamins give the biggest boost, I believe.


Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 12:12:15 Reply

At 6/1/10 10:25 AM, TheMaster wrote:
At 6/1/10 10:00 AM, Auz wrote: I'm training an Eevee to try and get an Espeon, but it's going a bit slow. Can anyone tell me what increases happiness?

I know giving haircuts, leveling up and walking around with him increases the happiness-level, and I thought using items on him does so as well. Is there anything else?
Vitamins give the biggest boost, I believe.

Ah thanks for the tip.

I gave him about 20 vitamin pills and he went straight from 'friendly towards you' to almost enough happiness to evolve. Two level-ups later he evolved into Espeon :)

So yeah I think they indeed do give the biggest boost, although it is quite expensive to make them happy that way.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 January 2017)

BBS Signature
BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 14:29:31 Reply

At 6/1/10 05:41 AM, verycoolguy wrote: Um, well let's see, Latias just rendered one Pokemon on a team completely useless, and still lives healthy with Leftovers and still holds ridiculous STAB to dent most stuff.

Any pokemon you're not prepared for can do this and much worse given a turn or two to set up.

Usually the Pokemon who absorbs Trick, is Choice Scarf Tyranitar, which I've said before, is mostly used because of Latias.

Oh no, a choice user absorbing a choice item trick, god knows that would suck.

Also, if you build a team and decide to have a Pokemon with the sole purpose of countering Latias, shows that Latias has some overcentralization. Having to handle a Trick and Specs Draco Meteor requires two different Pokemon to handle the jobs. There is none who can do both.

Something always has to be OP

Now people are going to be arguing to move Scizor/ttar/salamence into ubers because they'll dominate lower tier.

Hippowdon isn't really that good.

loljk

Skarmory is a better wall because of resistances and Spikes.

Wrong, too many things carry HP Fire for Scizor now, a special move as you well know, but Hippowdon has the extra HP (since the 8 base SDef isn't really going to be too gamebreaking) to survive a mispredict, and if you're scouting, you can chose roar/slack off.

As long as people are holding HP Fire now instead of HP Ice, Hippowdon is more reliable, especially if you have steel types otherwise, and if you play competitively, you probably have a Scizor, and if you play smart you'll throw some bulk on that scizor so that when you take it in for a good switch, it'll still be in green.

Scizor isn't really knows as a supreme sweeper that breaks teams down. It's more of a "best glue to a team ever".

Then revenge killer, that could easily pull off 2-3 a game if he's banded, but if he's agility/swords dance variant, you wrong broski

Salamence is put up as a suspect and is VERY likely to be voted as Uber.

Shittier rayquaza, all it ever will be

Cloud Nine*

Nice job implying they aren't the same ability


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 14:30:46 Reply

At 6/1/10 10:00 AM, Auz wrote: I'm training an Eevee to try and get an Espeon, but it's going a bit slow. Can anyone tell me what increases happiness?

I know giving haircuts, leveling up and walking around with him increases the happiness-level, and I thought using items on him does so as well. Is there anything else?

just find a big road that goes pretty far just pressing up/down or left/right

have the soothe bell equipped (don't have it? check where it is ;)

and watch some youtube videos.


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
Psychopathic-Mind
Psychopathic-Mind
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 16:26:26 Reply

Finally have a Modest Seel that I'm going to train up to fight Claire with.

Not to mention Dewgong is one of the awesome awful Pokemon. I know that there are so many easier ways to beat the dragon gym, yet I'm doing this anyway. Yay me.

At 6/1/10 02:30 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 6/1/10 10:00 AM, Auz wrote: I'm training an Eevee to try and get an Espeon, but it's going a bit slow. Can anyone tell me what increases happiness?

I once got a Pokemon from standard happiness to enough to evolve by sitting around with the DS in one hand and pressing up and down on a long road. It's easier than going around looking for happiness increasing events.


BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Game Developer
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 16:56:24 Reply

At 6/1/10 02:30 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 6/1/10 10:00 AM, Auz wrote: I'm training an Eevee to try and get an Espeon, but it's going a bit slow. Can anyone tell me what increases happiness?

What also increases happiness is putting them in the Pokewalker and checking up on them often.


9/11 never happened. Don't believe the lies.

BBS Signature
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 19:10:24 Reply

At 6/1/10 10:00 AM, Auz wrote: I'm training an Eevee to try and get an Espeon, but it's going a bit slow. Can anyone tell me what increases happiness?

I know giving haircuts, leveling up and walking around with him increases the happiness-level, and I thought using items on him does so as well. Is there anything else?

Having it hold a soothe bell also helps, as it doubles happiness effects. Pick it up in National Park if you haven't already done so.
Too bad you could never cap an Eevee with a friend ball.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-01 19:44:10 Reply

At 6/1/10 02:29 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 6/1/10 05:41 AM, verycoolguy wrote: Um, well let's see, Latias just rendered one Pokemon on a team completely useless, and still lives healthy with Leftovers and still holds ridiculous STAB to dent most stuff.
Any pokemon you're not prepared for can do this and much worse given a turn or two to set up.
Usually the Pokemon who absorbs Trick, is Choice Scarf Tyranitar, which I've said before, is mostly used because of Latias.
Oh no, a choice user absorbing a choice item trick, god knows that would suck.

And that's when Tyranitar Pursuits Latias to its grave.

Also, if you build a team and decide to have a Pokemon with the sole purpose of countering Latias, shows that Latias has some overcentralization. Having to handle a Trick and Specs Draco Meteor requires two different Pokemon to handle the jobs. There is none who can do both.
Something always has to be OP

Overpowered is one thing, but having a Pokemon with the sole purpose of dealing with one Pokemon, shows over centralization.

Now people are going to be arguing to move Scizor/ttar/salamence into ubers because they'll dominate lower tier.

No one will ever ask Scizor to be in Ubers. Scizor has far more counters than Latias or Salamence do.

Hippowdon isn't really that good.
loljk

Skarmory is a better wall because of resistances and Spikes.
Wrong, too many things carry HP Fire for Scizor now, a special move as you well know, but Hippowdon has the extra HP (since the 8 base SDef isn't really going to be too gamebreaking) to survive a mispredict, and if you're scouting, you can chose roar/slack off.

Why would you switch Hippowdon or Skarmory, two physical walls, on Special attackers?
Base stats are far from the only thing that can make a good wall. Typing is much more important. Hippowdon's only notable resistance is Rock and Immune to Electric, while he has three bad weaknesses to Water, Ice, and Grass, all very common attacking types. Skarmory can take advantage of his typing and absorb many Special attacks it resists. It's also very notable that Skamory is immune to TOXIC and Ground. The new standard for Skarmory is to max out Special Defense, so it can take STAB Surfs from the likes of Vaporeon all day. It laughs at Flamethrowers from Blissey.

As long as people are holding HP Fire now instead of HP Ice, Hippowdon is more reliable, especially if you have steel types otherwise, and if you play competitively, you probably have a Scizor, and if you play smart you'll throw some bulk on that scizor so that when you take it in for a good switch, it'll still be in green.

Hidden Power Ice is still excessively common. No one uses it for Hippowdon, they use it for the Dragons. Skarmory may be weak to HP Fire, but Hidden Power only holds 70 base power, and when Skarmory maxes out his Special Defense, the damage output is far from a OHKO.

One of the main reasons why Hippowdon isn't seen as much, is because Swampert and Gliscor are usually much better choices for Bulky Ground Pokemon.

Scizor isn't really knows as a supreme sweeper that breaks teams down. It's more of a "best glue to a team ever".
Then revenge killer, that could easily pull off 2-3 a game if he's banded, but if he's agility/swords dance variant, you wrong broski

Being locked to either a move with weak coverage that forces you to switch, priority move with weak coverage, a move that gets weaker and weaker, and a weak move if the opponent doesn't switch. I really doubt Choice Band Scizor will pull one of those, unless the opponent is really stupid.
Swords Dance Scizor gets walled easily, by Rotom-A, Gyarados, Zapdos, Skarmory, and even some UU stuff like Moltres and Arcanine and gets easily revenge killed by Heatran. Agility Scizor is no exception. Also, Swords Dance/Agility sets can be said about any late game sweeper. Lucario can pull that off much better, and Metagross can use Agility to dent weakened teams. But they are far from being overpowered.

Salamence is put up as a suspect and is VERY likely to be voted as Uber.
Shittier rayquaza, all it ever will be

Uber status isn't based on power in Ubers, it's based on powers in OU. If that was the case, then Scizor, Forretress, Blissey, Kingdra, Tyranitar, Jirachi, and even Latias would be Uber. Besides, Salamence has a Speed advantage over Rayquaza, as after it Dragon Dances, it is only tied with Choice Scarf Palkia, who outspeeds DD Rayquaza and is a very common revenge killer in Ubers.

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 09:58:20 Reply

Thanks for the tips everyone, but I already managed to evolve him and I think those vitamin pills work really good.

I already figured out the taking steps by the way. I cycled up and down in Goldenrod a lot to increase happiness, but it didn't grow fast enough for me.

At 6/1/10 07:44 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Uber status isn't based on power in Ubers, it's based on powers in OU. If that was the case, then Scizor, Forretress, Blissey, Kingdra, Tyranitar, Jirachi, and even Latias would be Uber. Besides, Salamence has a Speed advantage over Rayquaza, as after it Dragon Dances, it is only tied with Choice Scarf Palkia, who outspeeds DD Rayquaza and is a very common revenge killer in Ubers.

Oh man. This discussion reminds me again of that article I read about banning the best strategy in a game, with as a result that everybody will simply revert to the second best strategy.

I can understand why people want to avoid using Legendaries, but I bet that when Salamence and Pokemon like that are voted Ubers, a new set of Pokemon will simply arise that everybody will start whining about. You can never perfectly balance out a game with 500 different Pokemon that have 500 different move-pools, strengths, weaknesses and abilities anyway.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 January 2017)

BBS Signature
Mexifry
Mexifry
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 11:36:03 Reply

At 6/2/10 09:58 AM, Auz wrote: I can understand why people want to avoid using Legendaries, but I bet that when Salamence and Pokemon like that are voted Ubers, a new set of Pokemon will simply arise that everybody will start whining about. You can never perfectly balance out a game with 500 different Pokemon that have 500 different move-pools, strengths, weaknesses and abilities anyway.

After looking more into it, idk if Salamence should be banned. The metagame is changed too drastically for the worse. Wayyy too much stall and that is no fun to play someone for an hour till your PP stalls out.

Mexifry
Mexifry
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 11:38:40 Reply

Also, we should de-Uber Wynaut.
I mean, yeah. "he's the exact same as Wobuffet, only worse stats." But he can't even take a single hit in the Ubers tier, when Wobuffet can take many.

If you had to pick pokemon(s) to get De-Ubered, which would you pick?

For those who don't play competitive pokemon, the ubers tier is right here.

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 14:06:13 Reply

At 6/2/10 11:38 AM, Mexifry wrote: If you had to pick pokemon(s) to get De-Ubered, which would you pick?

For those who don't play competitive pokemon, the ubers tier is right here.

Wynaut and Wobuffet. They're probably two of the most interesting Pokemon out there, it's a waste to have them banned. And like you said, Wynaut's stats are ridiculously low, so I don't see why you can't be allowed to use him. He can probably take out only 1 Pokemon max anyway.

Furthermore I would pick Garchomp for reasons I stated before; this is only gonna make people revert to the second (or third) best strategy, so there really isn't much use in banning him.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 January 2017)

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 15:16:25 Reply

At 6/2/10 09:58 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/1/10 07:44 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Uber status isn't based on power in Ubers, it's based on powers in OU. If that was the case, then Scizor, Forretress, Blissey, Kingdra, Tyranitar, Jirachi, and even Latias would be Uber. Besides, Salamence has a Speed advantage over Rayquaza, as after it Dragon Dances, it is only tied with Choice Scarf Palkia, who outspeeds DD Rayquaza and is a very common revenge killer in Ubers.
Oh man. This discussion reminds me again of that article I read about banning the best strategy in a game, with as a result that everybody will simply revert to the second best strategy.

I can understand why people want to avoid using Legendaries, but I bet that when Salamence and Pokemon like that are voted Ubers, a new set of Pokemon will simply arise that everybody will start whining about. You can never perfectly balance out a game with 500 different Pokemon that have 500 different move-pools, strengths, weaknesses and abilities anyway.

Uh, I don't think you understood what I meant. I meant that Scizor, Forretress, Blissey, etc. would be Uber because those Pokemon work extremely well in Ubers and are some of the most used in the tier. I wasn't saying that they are so good in OU, that they should be Uber. If this logic of "Salamence would suck in Ubers" means that something shouldn't be Uber because it won't be used much there, then things that are used much in Ubers, should be Uber. And we all know that Forretress is not an Uber by any means.
You might be thinking that that list of Pokemon I mentioned are the most used of the standard metagame, and that Salamence is the number one most used. It isn't. Scizor is first, Tyranitar is second, while Salamence is third. Latias was only number 6 and was still banned because most people agreed that it was overpowered and overcentralized the metagame. Before Wobbuffet was placed in Ubers, it was only ranked around #44 in usage, but people agreed that it was too broken.

On another note, legendary=/=Uber. Entei, Articuno, and Regice are horrible legendaries, and thats why they are in the NeverUsed tier. Some are very good, but in no way broken, like Suicune, Zapdos, and Celebi.

Only time will tell if there will be a broken Pokemon on the rise, but no one can guarantee that it will happen, so that's not a reason not to ban. If there will be one, it might be Dragonite, because it is another Dragon with an immense movepool and harsh offensive stats on both sides, but with Dragonite's low speed, there are much much less Pokemon to threaten right away, and there is a wider array of checks, due to more Pokemon being able to outspeed the Dragon Dance set with a Choice Scarf. Of course it's impossible to balance the game perfectly... but there really isn't a reason to not try to keep it as balanced as possible.

At 6/2/10 11:36 AM, Mexifry wrote: After looking more into it, idk if Salamence should be banned. The metagame is changed too drastically for the worse. Wayyy too much stall and that is no fun to play someone for an hour till your PP stalls out.

From my experience Dragonite is used in almost every battle. Dragonite still outspeeds most walls and can break them down with a mixed set, just like Salamence did.

Personally, I love stall :D

Mexifry
Mexifry
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 15:42:18 Reply

At 6/2/10 02:06 PM, Auz wrote: Wynaut and Wobuffet. They're probably two of the most interesting Pokemon out there, it's a waste to have them banned. And like you said, Wynaut's stats are ridiculously low, so I don't see why you can't be allowed to use him. He can probably take out only 1 Pokemon max anyway.

Oh god, not Wobuffet! D:
Battling one of those things without a Darkrai is horrible and nasty and basically fucks you over.
Wobuffet works well in Ubers, but Wynaut's stats are too low and could be an interesting addition to OU or even UU play.

BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 17:08:05 Reply

At 6/2/10 03:42 PM, Mexifry wrote: Wobuffet works well in Ubers, but Wynaut's stats are too low and could be an interesting addition to OU or even UU play.

Wynaut in UU

oh jesus


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 17:34:37 Reply

If you guys haven't heard of Little Cup, it's a different metagame, full of first stage evolution Pokemon like Staryu and Bulbasaur. Apparently Wynaut is allowed.

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Game Developer
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 18:35:48 Reply

At 6/2/10 05:34 PM, verycoolguy wrote: If you guys haven't heard of Little Cup, it's a different metagame, full of first stage evolution Pokemon like Staryu and Bulbasaur. Apparently Wynaut is allowed.

That's weird, why is Wynaut allowed in Little Cup? It's a baby pokemon, and babies should be in Baby Cup (implying there's such thing).


9/11 never happened. Don't believe the lies.

BBS Signature
BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 18:43:31 Reply

At 6/2/10 05:34 PM, verycoolguy wrote: If you guys haven't heard of Little Cup, it's a different metagame, full of first stage evolution Pokemon like Staryu and Bulbasaur. Apparently Wynaut is allowed.

Which just seems stupid, especially with a good wisher :\.

An uber baby would be awesome as a UU/OU, because there he's only guaranteed to fuck up 1 guy 2 at the VERY MOST unless you basically surround the damn team around him and gimmicks rarely work well.

In addition maybe encore force switch what.... one guy? gay.


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
Picopi
Picopi
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 19:53:55 Reply

The newest Pokemon games! Hm, Soulsilver, Typhlosion, Level 92, and that should be it. Anyway, they're coming out with a new game, with two new Pokemon!


Picopi

verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 20:25:14 Reply

Alright so does anyone wanna battle on Wifi? I'm ABSOLUTELY DESPERATEfor a battle. My friend code is 0088 4769 3601.

Mexifry
Mexifry
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-02 23:45:56 Reply

At 6/2/10 05:08 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 6/2/10 03:42 PM, Mexifry wrote: Wobuffet works well in Ubers, but Wynaut's stats are too low and could be an interesting addition to OU or even UU play.
Wynaut in UU

oh jesus

Absol would rape that thing and so would Mismageus.

BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-03 12:57:12 Reply

At 6/2/10 11:45 PM, Mexifry wrote: Absol would rape that thing and so would Mismageus.

Actually.... they'd be the worst things possible for it...

Mirror Coat is psychic, hits ghosts
Counter is fighting, hits dark.

It's special darks and physical ghosts that wreck wyanut/wobbuffet


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-05 09:23:59 Reply

So much for filling my Pokedex, Soul Silver has decided to corrupt my save randomly, even after I turn it offproperly after letting it save. Now if I have the will power I get to start it ALL OVER AGAIN. Right after I got a good natured Ralts for an awesome Gallade.

verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-05 14:51:39 Reply

Absol and Mismagius are strong enough to OHKO Wynaut with their STABs so they don't really have much to worry about, although Absol can only use Night Slash. Try Spiritomb for killing Wynaut/Wobbuffet.

I'm still down for a WiFi battle if anyone else is down... FC: 0088 4769 3601

BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-05 15:05:30 Reply

At 6/5/10 02:51 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Absol and Mismagius are strong enough to OHKO Wynaut with their STABs so they don't really have much to worry about, although Absol can only use Night Slash. Try Spiritomb for killing Wynaut/Wobbuffet.

Focus sash IMO


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Game Developer
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-05 19:08:48 Reply

I now have two baby Cyndaquils that I am willing to part with along with a Totodile and two Sudowoodos. I also have a Kadabra, Graveler, Haunter, and Machoke, but I want to train them more before I give them up, if someone wants them.


9/11 never happened. Don't believe the lies.

BBS Signature
zerosis819
zerosis819
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-05 19:34:53 Reply

yeah but you couldve order it online

vannila-guerilla
vannila-guerilla
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-07 17:19:19 Reply

Dude, what's up with the idiots on the GTS? They want some of the most unrealistic trades imaginable. I seen one guy asking to trade his level 15 Machop for a level 100 Mew. WTF?

Chdonga
Chdonga
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Game Developer
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-07 17:47:19 Reply

At 6/7/10 05:19 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: Dude, what's up with the idiots on the GTS? They want some of the most unrealistic trades imaginable. I seen one guy asking to trade his level 15 Machop for a level 100 Mew. WTF?

This is what they need to fix in Pokemon Black and White. You shouldn't be able to seek legendaries, and you shouldn't be able to seek a pokemon higher than the level of your strongest pokemon.

Anyway I just got all 16 badges and I got the GB Player. I got an epic nostalgia attack from it. I still have some baby pokemon (they're all lv 1) that I'm willing to trade, one Totodile, two Cyndaquils, and a Chikorita.


9/11 never happened. Don't believe the lies.

BBS Signature
vannila-guerilla
vannila-guerilla
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Artist
Response to Official Pokemon Hg/ss Thread 2010-06-08 15:43:13 Reply

At 6/7/10 05:47 PM, Chdonga wrote:
At 6/7/10 05:19 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: Dude, what's up with the idiots on the GTS? They want some of the most unrealistic trades imaginable. I seen one guy asking to trade his level 15 Machop for a level 100 Mew. WTF?
This is what they need to fix in Pokemon Black and White. You shouldn't be able to seek legendaries, and you shouldn't be able to seek a pokemon higher than the level of your strongest pokemon.

Anyway I just got all 16 badges and I got the GB Player. I got an epic nostalgia attack from it. I still have some baby pokemon (they're all lv 1) that I'm willing to trade, one Totodile, two Cyndaquils, and a Chikorita.

I agree it should be fixed, but I don't mind trading a strong Pokemon for a rarer, yet weaker, Pokemon. It's annoying. I try making my requests as realistic as possible. It's hard though because the kids on there have ruined it and I doubt anyone looking for a serious trade gets on there.