00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worlds Longest Alliteration

30,129 Views | 30 Replies

Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 10:07:41

I just broke the world record for the longest Alliteration.

Sir Stan Sea saw seven speds sitting straight stylishly slurping sloppy sauce staining several shirts, so sir stan sea sold several stained shirts south sudan, seperately selling several sausage stained shirts south sevilla, spain, suspending seven speds selling sloppy sauce south senegal, surprisingly scaring several speds stealing sloppy sauce south Sydney, several speds said sorry, surprisingly sir stan sea said stealing = suspension.

Do you need $10 000 in cash for a 30 second animation? Click here

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 10:11:38

You win

I searched like hell on google

Don't you DARE click my sig....

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 10:37:40

At 3/6/10 10:11 AM, FlashCam wrote: You win

I know

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 10:56:43

At 3/6/10 10:07 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: speds

ILLEGAL USE OF PROFANITY!
DISQUALIFIED!

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

- George Carlin

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 11:03:55

At 3/6/10 10:07 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: I just broke the world record for the longest Alliteration.

Impressive
Congrats, I guess?

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 11:12:52

He obviously got it from somewhere else other than the internet, a book probably.

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 11:25:08

At 3/6/10 10:07 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: sold several stained shirts south sudan

Nice, but this part doesn't really make sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 11:27:23

Hey Dad what are we having tonight?

Oh just some...

COPYPASTA!

"Well shit, Daniel, I just left!"

LOL? LOL LOL LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 11:29:17

At 3/6/10 10:11 AM, FlashCam wrote: You win

For 4 minutes?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 11:35:24

At 3/6/10 10:07 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: stealing = suspension.

The = mark doesn't start with an 's', since it means the same as 'is equal to' or 'is the same as'. Thus: DISQUALIFIED!

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 12:25:40

I do not know what an alliteration is, but I am able to guess it is using the same letter at the beginning of every word just like you are indeed doing. I am very impressed by this and I suggest you contact Guinness World Records and see if they at least have a category for it, which I am sure they do. This must have taken days.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 12:27:12

Sir Stan Sea saw seven speds sitting straight stylishly slurping sloppy sauce staining several shirts, so sir stan sea sold several stained shirts south sudan, seperately selling several sausage stained shirts south sevilla, spain, suspending seven speds selling sloppy sauce south senegal, surprisingly scaring several speds stealing sloppy sauce south Sydney, several speds said sorry, surprisingly sir stan sea said stealing sucks so she slept.

Now I broke it.

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 13:35:46

I spent like 15 minutes trying to come up with a longer one

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 13:43:07

ummm win?

good job i guess

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 13:46:16

You should make it rhyme.
;)

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 13:48:30

More like the worlds most insane tongue twister, I had a blast trying to say this out loud.

Audio submissions - Click Here =D

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 14:17:12

Well done, now your life is complete.

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 14:21:26

Congratulations?

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 14:51:30

At 3/6/10 10:07 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: sold several stained shirts south sudan,
sepearately selling several sausages stained shirts south sevilla, spain, selling sloppy sauce south senegal, surprisingly scaring several speds stealing sloppy sauce south Sydney,

Whenever you put in locations it doesn't make any sense. I don't really think that should count if it's not correct grammar..

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 17:52:12

At 3/6/10 11:07 AM, Niloc14 wrote: Nice work. But, what are speds?

In Australia we call special Education people speds. I have changed it now, I have it at home

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 17:53:43

At 3/6/10 11:12 AM, Jynxxx wrote: He obviously got it from somewhere else other than the internet, a book probably.

No I made it, you can go to every book in the world, and you will never find this,
Why would I lie?

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 17:58:51

At 3/6/10 05:53 PM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: Why would I lie?

Because this is the NG BBS.

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 17:59:20

Okay I have fixed it and it is legal and official

Sir Stan Sea saw seven schoolies sitting straight stylishly slurping sloppy sauce staining several socks, so sir stan sea sold several stained socks south sudan, seperately selling several sausage stained socks south sevilla, spain, suspending seven schoolies selling sloppy sauce south senegal, surprisingly scaring several schoolies stealing sloppy sauce south Sydney, several schoolies said sorry, surprisingly sir stan sea said stealing = suspension

There no disqualification there

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 18:01:51

At 3/6/10 10:07 AM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: I just broke the world record for the longest Alliteration.

not exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLklnMWl6 3k#t=00m30s

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 18:04:56

That isn't alliteration, he is just doing some rap crap repeating the same word. He is also saying other words like could and wood and all this other crap.

Major Fail

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2010-03-06 18:59:24

At 3/6/10 06:04 PM, SteakandKidneyPie wrote: That isn't alliteration, he is just doing some rap crap repeating the same word. He is also saying other words like could and wood and all this other crap.

Major Fail

That's an ironic argument to make because a) he never repeats the same words throughout that entire thing and b) you repeat the same shit OVER and OVER again.

"south" x4, "Sir Stan Sea" x3, "sloppy sauce" x3
"seven schoolies" x2, "several schoolies" x2, "stained socks" x2
"selling" x2, "stealing" x2, "surprisingly" x2, "said" x2

Basically, you suck at this.

Sir Stan Sea saw seven schoolies sitting straight stylishly slurping sloppy sauce staining several socks, so sir stan sea sold several stained socks south sudan, seperately selling several sausage stained socks south sevilla, spain, suspending seven schoolies selling sloppy sauce south senegal, surprisingly scaring several schoolies stealing sloppy sauce south Sydney, several schoolies said sorry, surprisingly sir stan sea said stealing = suspension

So if you can repeat the same shit and use run-on sentences that don't make any sense... I can too, and I can do it better than you as well........

Sarcastic Sir Steven Stanley Scudemeyer stealthily snapped seventy-seven salty seafaring sailor's skulls singlehandedly so symmetrically, several scary shouts sounded southward sending Sir Steven Stanley Scudemeyer's senses strongly spiralling -- should Sir Steven Stanley Scudemeyer's shadow show, surely Satan's strange seed shall see Sir Steven Stanley Scudemeyer's strenuous suppression successfully -- so, should sarcastic Sir Steven Stanley Scudemeyer shake supposing such susceptibilities... should sarcastic Sir Steven Stanley Scudemeyer sneakily swim southbound, surely swerving, systematically saving same's said skin?

Such somber stories scare.

So... sorry.

Now just imagine if I bothered to open up a dictionary.

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2012-12-06 17:53:29

Trent taught then tamed ten tiny tigers to take tools, then trent told the ten tiny tigers to teach ten thousand tremendous terrifying tigers to tell telemarketers to throw ten thousand tic tacs to the ten tiny tigers that trent taught, the ten tiny tigers took the ten thousand tic-tacs then thanked the telemarketers, then the ten tiny tigers told trent that the ten thousand tremendous terrifying tigers took the tools that the ten tiny tigers took, then trent talked to the ten thousand tremendous terrifying tigers then told them to transport the tools to the ten tiny tigers' tents, trent thought that the ten tiny tigers took the tools to the tent to transport their toys to the trebuchet to throw them towards the ten thousand tremendous terrifying tigersâEUTM tent then take their tools to transform their toys to top their toy transactions, then trent took the ten tiny tigersâEUTM trebuchet then terminated the trebuchet to teach the ten tiny tigers to treat the ten thousand tremendous terrifying tigers tolerably, the ten tiny tigers trotted to the ten thousand tremendous terrifying tigers then traded toys to them.

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2012-12-06 18:14:08

"SUPER" Sir Stan Sea saw seven speds sitting straight stylishly slurping sloppy sauce staining several shirts, so sir stan sea sold several stained shirts south sudan, seperately selling several sausage stained shirts south sevilla, spain, suspending seven speds selling sloppy sauce south senegal, surprisingly scaring several speds stealing sloppy sauce south Sydney, several speds said sorry, surprisingly sir stan sea said stealing = suspension.

Mines longer, I win.

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2012-12-06 19:55:17

Captain Carey Carlson carried Conrad Carter's crap covered candle carefully, cunningly crestfallen conjuring Canton's corpses.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Worlds Longest Alliteration 2012-12-07 09:09:01

At 3/6/10 11:12 AM, Jynxxx wrote: He obviously got it from somewhere else other than the internet, a book probably.

no body on the newgrounds forums is this creative