00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Danielr1203 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

im failing school

1,174 Views | 23 Replies

im failing school 2010-03-04 18:11:48

well newgrounds, i got moved to the special classes and for some reason, the teacher thinks that i have been playing a online game. what i was actuly doing was checking my mcaffe anti virus because my computer was crawling. im now failing because a fucking douchebag thinks its funny to say that im playing games, and the rest of the class is fucking sheep that believe him.

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 18:15:39

At 3/4/10 06:13 PM, lemonsourkid wrote: I think Newgrounds can be considered an online game.

Or collection of games.

But he said he was on McAfee.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 18:15:50

Do you hate whoever this is? If so... I know a guy that can take care of him...

HUGS AND KISSES

This signature has been done by the incredibly sexy Donut.

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 18:16:22

Do you mean gifted classes or the kind that the mentally challenged attend?

The statement below this is false.

The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 18:16:34

The point was not what you were doing, it was that you did it. I don't think your teacher cared about what site you were on or not, her/his opinion was that something is going wrong. And that it needs to be fixed, before your 18 and your mother kick you out on the street!

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 19:06:00

...I see why you're failing.

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 19:09:42

This picture pretty much sums up your situation.

im failing school

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 19:29:04

my teacher thinks i'm playing games while on the BBS

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 19:31:32

If you're failing public school, you should be in special classes. Its fucking PUBLIC SCHOOL. Also, if you spent more time in your English classes instead of on your computer, you might have better grammar and therefore not be in the special classes.

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 19:32:03

Hey don't act like it is the worst thing in the world, there is a bright side to this, now you don't have to listen to that douchebag anymore unless that is the only time he has picked on you

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 19:32:24

At 3/4/10 07:29 PM, ghdude85 wrote: my teacher thinks i'm playing games while on the BBS

Thats because your teacher has no life

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 20:01:21

At 3/4/10 06:15 PM, NoxDexus wrote: Do you hate whoever this is? If so... I know a guy that can take care of him...

I can have him whacked, have his body taken care of, and make sure no one can ever link you to the crime. But I gotta tell you, I don't work for free.

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 20:02:57

What kind of a fucking stupid school puts you into special ed for playing a computer game?

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 20:17:04

You have to get bad grades or stop working to fail?

Youtube MySpace Facebook Guitarist, audio engineer, programmer, songwriter and voice actor. Need any of those? Message me. I enjoy collabing! <3

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 20:19:19

This thread might be able to solve all your problems.

Animator/Artist for hire.

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 20:23:26

I'm failing school too but it doesn't matter cuz I am going to be a HEAVY METAL STAR!!!! My band just needs a drummer... and a name.... and a place to play...... and skill....... shit

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 21:08:44

At 3/4/10 06:11 PM, tuckerton296 wrote: well newgrounds, i got moved to the special classes and for some reason,

Well my good sir......it could be your grammar that caused him to move you?

Bleh, what am I still doing here?

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 21:16:17

At 3/4/10 06:11 PM, tuckerton296 wrote: well newgrounds, i got moved to the special classes and for some reason, the teacher thinks that i have been playing a online game. what i was actuly doing was checking my mcaffe anti virus because my computer was crawling. im now failing because a fucking douchebag thinks its funny to say that im playing games, and the rest of the class is fucking sheep that believe him.

Your lack of grammar skills may have something to do with your being moved into "special classes".

Also i dont see how the douche bag is making you fail unless he is the teacher, stop blaming others for your problems.

in your bbs, killin your threads

the more you hate it, the stronger it gets

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-04 21:26:20

At 3/4/10 06:21 PM, Guest8792 wrote: She can only decide that if she has sure evidence that you have.

no comment

Why would you check for viruses on a school computer? A slow computer doesn't mean it has viruses, and usually the computers are checked and cleaned on a weekly basis.

If you read, he said on HIS computer.

No. A kid doesn't just randomly decide to pick on others, you have to acquire the status of douchebag before that's possible. You probably were playing games and just using McAffe to hide the browser window or something.

oh hi, they have come with douchebags who DO pick on people on impulse. And if this IS a school computer, Mcaffe can't even be right-clicked.

Also, your computer is monitored, so whatever you do on there is recorded and your records are checked. So she would know what you're doing on that computer. That's probably why she knew you were playing a game.

Theres a total misunderstanding here.

-Sig-

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-05 00:08:29

At 3/4/10 06:21 PM, Guest8792 wrote:

what i was actuly doing was checking my mcaffe anti virus because my computer was crawling.
Why would you check for viruses on a school computer? A slow computer doesn't mean it has viruses, and usually the computers are checked and cleaned on a weekly basis.
first of all you assume that i am useing a school computer

this is my personal one, i have dysgraphea
the school can check the router if they want to, but th eonly websites my pc contacts are gmail

Also, your computer is monitored, so whatever you do on there is recorded and your records are checked. So she would know what you're doing on that computer. That's probably why she knew you were playing a game.

Response to im failing school 2010-03-05 00:11:29

I love the title of this thread. You're not just failing a class, you're failing school.

But, anyway, you got moved to special classes because your teacher thought you were playing a game? Or is this a deeper problem.

I dont even.

Response to im failing school 2010-03-05 00:13:49

At 3/4/10 07:09 PM, DumbassDude wrote: This picture pretty much sums up your situation.

you got this one on the fucking dot.

You guys are all real swell.

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-05 00:20:07

I'd suggest studying and putting an effort into getting better grades rather than complaining about it on the internet.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to im failing school 2010-03-05 00:27:41

Psh I downloaded a nes & snes emulator on a school computer and got some roms to play it with iv told 46 people how to play the games and all of there log-in accounts got closed while I deleted the game (but the teachers who know what the kids are doing all ready knew whats going on)
pretty harsh for you :I

BBS Signature