00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vizzed Board!retro Game Site!

4,946 Views | 16 Replies

Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 17:19:02

Try Vizzed! What the heck is Vizzed you may ask?Vizzed is an awesome message board site in which you can play online Retro games for FREE,something you do not find every day!Play games from Super Mario Bros. to Mega Man,The Legend of Zelda, and Kirby.Vizzed also contains what no other website has...an online Nintendo 64 emulator,GBA emulator,Super Nintendo, and more!No payment required!Just download a simple browser plug-in and you are ready to go.If you are looking for awesome games,Vizzed Board is the place for you!

Click this link to head to Vizzed!

Even as a friend when i stare into your soul I can see your fear of me.Also,I'm voice acting in case you need a voice actor.

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 17:31:12

Register and experience what your are missing!

Even as a friend when i stare into your soul I can see your fear of me.Also,I'm voice acting in case you need a voice actor.

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 17:37:32

This site is awesome! I totally agree, and believe that everyone should visit this site!

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 17:38:22

Wow, you are right! Is it free to register!?

BlueChel5

BlueROCKS

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 17:39:42

Definitely!,Just follow the link above!

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 17:41:18

Wow! I can't believe how easy this website is!

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

- George Carlin

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 17:42:23

Not only that!The website allows you to play games you can not find anywhere else!

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 18:22:44

If you would like unlimited play just register and there you go!

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 18:28:15

Ok, lemme start the one man hateful comment parade from this point.

GO AWAY.
I don't come on Newgrounds to see or look at ads not about Newgrounds. (Exception: those sponsoring ads that help pay for the site..)

So ya' know what. Go advertise to someone else.. I'm not visiting that "Amazing" site of yours. Go share your findings with the people that don't live in a place where everything is by everyone. Not everything is stolen from Nintendo and given to freeloading dumb asses.

This Is A Signature.

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 18:29:48

At 3/2/10 06:28 PM, smicothegreat wrote: (rant)

The worst part is, some poor sonuvabitch will actually go sign up on that crappy site.

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-02 18:34:33

That's why I'm pissed.. He should be advertising us.

This Is A Signature.

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-03-17 13:29:45

You'll have to do better than that. It's still a good site!

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-04-08 18:48:35

Still awesome, though!

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-04-08 19:28:37

Oh yeah, I remember going on to that website myself because I got a link from the website Milkandcookies. I played the Super Mario Bros. 3 game for such a long time, but I was only able to get to the sixth world, I think, before I finally lost interest. It was becoming so addictive and just so time consuming.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-06-20 15:41:38

IT ALWAYS SAYS opps you forgot to enter something please go back

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-06-20 15:49:01

The first 6-8 post make it look like an cheap tv ads where everyone is amazed by some dipshit invention, like an aircleaner that doesn't smell....

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

-Albert Einstein

BBS Signature

Response to Vizzed Board!retro Game Site! 2010-06-20 15:52:38

This thread reads like a late night commercial.

AND IF YOU SIGN UP NOW YOU DON'T GET 3X, OH NO! YOU GET 4X, YES, THAT'S RIGHT!

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature