00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Improving one of my pieces.

89,411 Views | 813 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 15:55:24

Well I'm glad you had chosen to dodge it by helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 16:08:26

He's not very sharp, is he?

As much as it hurts Brush I'd have to agree with you, Kinsei congratulations. Keep up the outstanding job.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 16:10:17

At 3/3/10 04:08 PM, Mabelma wrote: He's not very sharp, is he?

Doesn't sound like it

As much as it hurts Brush I'd have to agree with you, Kinsei congratulations. Keep up the outstanding job.

thanks guys, but it's all friendly, right?

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 16:13:51

Yeah off course it's just a friendly competition.

I will kill you! Kinsei, muahahahaha (JK, or am I...I'm pretty sure I'm joking, wait... yeah I am)

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 16:22:50

At 3/3/10 04:13 PM, Mabelma wrote: (JK, or am I...I'm pretty sure I'm joking, wait... yeah I am)

Sure you are... :P

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 16:30:15

At 3/3/10 04:22 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 3/3/10 04:13 PM, Mabelma wrote: (JK, or am I...I'm pretty sure I'm joking, wait... yeah I am)
Sure you are... :P

im not
damn that it takes forever to do digital paintings properly, and damn that my pc sucks, lol
best man won

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 18:08:53

Damn! I knew I had forgotten something today, I don't have time writing a long thing, I meet this guy on my work and well I'm in his aparment (*hint* *hint*) So i'm just sneaking into his computer, (don't leave your computer on while I'm in your apartment, ts ts ...)

Kinsei01, Well it looks great appart from the backleg in the background, if it now makes a crawl walk, then it should been a knee and the foot should be turned. I'm haooy you won, you really deserved it!

SkilledBrush, well it looks good, but you should start making something with an idea in mind. Not only draw until it become something.

ashman112, well I can't say anything more then that the sketch look good. To bad you did not finsih, maybe you should have won.

Mabelma, It looks really good, but the scales look like they have been put there randomly. Even if you dont think so, making the scale of the dragon has a lot of logic placement in them. Whatch the skin of a lizard or simply a tutorial the next time, for example.

The petrock, damn funnt. Brush, you have your moments!

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to say it sucks. I just didn't have time to point everyhting out. So I just choose to review the part that I reacted on. Love you guys, your a cool little group! Keep on rocking!

I like thingis that makes it tingle ... Make me tingle!

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 18:19:26

Woow thanks Skrotch, I am aware that the scales are messed up. I shall use a tutorial next time. Glad you liked the PetRock, We are a cool little group indeed. I shall make Kinsei my right hand not because of he's art skills but because he was the first person to comment and he has stayed through all the way. Do keep on rocking guys/gals.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 18:20:42

At 3/3/10 06:08 PM, Skrootch wrote: Damn! I knew I had forgotten something today, I don't have time writing a long thing, I meet this guy on my work and well I'm in his aparment (*hint* *hint*)

Wait... I thought you were a dude?.....o.0....

Kinsei01, Well it looks great appart from the backleg in the background, if it now makes a crawl walk, then it should been a knee and the foot should be turned. I'm haooy you won, you really deserved it!

Thanks, looking at it now, yeah the leg shadow should have shot forward, I should have trusted my instincts. In all honesty I actually considered not even putting in a back foot, the line art shows that. but I'll live with that for now.

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to say it sucks. I just didn't have time to point everyhting out. So I just choose to review the part that I reacted on. Love you guys, your a cool little group! Keep on rocking!

A full review from you later would be nice. Perhaps when you have some free time, drop by the art portal entry and leave a good solid review.

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 18:20:59

At 3/3/10 06:08 PM, Skrootch wrote: ashman112, well I can't say anything more then that the sketch look good. To bad you did not finsih, maybe you should have won.

your joking right lol mine sucks, the legs on the other side are way out, hence why i didnt want to finish it

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 18:33:19

At 3/3/10 06:20 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 3/3/10 06:08 PM, Skrootch wrote: Damn! I knew I had forgotten something today, I don't have time writing a long thing, I meet this guy on my work and well I'm in his aparment (*hint* *hint*)
Wait... I thought you were a dude?.....o.0....

That makes two of us.

A full review from you later would be nice. Perhaps when you have some free time, drop by the art portal entry and leave a good solid review.

I think the same thing, I hope you can pass by my art portal too and leave a few reviews. Thanks for the mini-reviews, they are quite nice.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 18:53:43

At 3/3/10 06:45 PM, SkilledBrush wrote: And guys, I think he is a dude, he just like men. That don't make him less a dude ...

I'm cool with all walks of life. I went to an art school, I couldn't toss a pebble in to a interior or fashion design class with out hitting some one who wasn't gay.

I say what ever makes people happy, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-03 19:00:59

I agree with you completely. You can like who ecer you want as long as you are happy it's all cool.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-04 04:55:54

Yeah shure, I could try giving you a more thoughfull reviews when I got time. I only sneak into here when I have like, 10 minuts to spare. And it takes much longer time to write a good review. Glad you liked them. And Ash, yeah maybe I was joking or maybe I just forgot you, until the last seconds I had the computer ... Lol OwO

Oh and yes, I have a fancy for men ... And thats why I like to keep my tracks in the art forum, there are not so many haters here. Thanks for the pep talk ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-04 13:34:28

Forgot to ask you Kinsei, is the shading more dynamic on the last one? Anything else I should do to keep me occupied and productive? Should I make a website/blog?

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:09:45

A new something, something. Hope you like.

Also follow me on Twitter and the question of the day, Should I make a website?

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:12:01

At 3/5/10 05:09 PM, Mabelma wrote: A new something, something. Hope you like.

is he holding a snowboard?
>.>....

although a tankmen boarding down a mountain just firing his gun, and his "Gun" does sound like a funny concept :P

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:16:02

Yes, yes it does.

He has a snowboard on his hand. Forgot to mention it was a request for a tattoo design.

answer the question of the day!!!!!

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:17:40

If you wanna make a site (whether or not you know anything about html or not) I highly suggest Weebly
Very easy to customize and free.

I'd suggest setting up the page with not google chrome, it glitches up for me sometimes and doesn't let me press the editing buttons.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:17:45

At 3/5/10 05:13 PM, SkilledBrush wrote:

I understand you will to become awesome, but I don't think it would be a good idea before you have a bunch of fans. Maybe wait utnil you get your first frontpage? My opinion ...

listen to her she speaks the truth, wait till youv got a bit more experience before you do something big like that

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:21:32

At 3/5/10 05:13 PM, SkilledBrush wrote: I understand you will to become awesome, but I don't think it would be a good idea before you have a bunch of fans. Maybe wait utnil you get your first frontpage? My opinion ...

actually, I would suggest building a website now, but not publicly.
Waiting to have fans before you build one is somewhat pointless.

I would personally say, if you are an ace scripter in flash, build it in there. IF you know Html and all that jaz as well some design the program dreamweaver is your next best bet.
Finally If your not AS or Html adept, the try www.Wix.com. they are a pretty good site that you can use to build your portfolio site visuially rather than stumbling threw codes.

some solid sites have been made threw wix...
mine is not one of them

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:24:17

I understand you will to become awesome, but I don't think it would be a good idea before you have a bunch of fans. Maybe wait utnil you get your first frontpage? My opinion ...

And is he holding a snowboard? O.o

Yes, he is holding a snowboard. Thanks for the comments, I shall think about that.

At 3/5/10 05:17 PM, ashman112 wrote:

listen to her she speaks the truth, wait till youv got a bit more experience before you do something big like that

I get you and her I am going to consider that option, it sounds quite reasonable.

At 3/5/10 05:17 PM, M-Vero wrote:
If you wanna make a site (whether or not you know anything about html or not) I highly suggest Weebly
Very easy to customize and free.
I'd suggest setting up the page with not google chrome, it glitches up for me sometimes and doesn't let me press the editing buttons.

Woow, Vero posted on my thread, that is pretty cool. At least for me it is. I do know about weebly, I already had a website using their service but I'm planning to make a new one and way better but I'm still thinking about it, thanks for the post.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:29:07

At 3/5/10 05:21 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: some solid sites have been made threw wix...
mine is not one of them

well that was an interesting rummage, your sites pretty solid, thanks for that "jeremy"

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:35:11

At 3/5/10 05:29 PM, ashman112 wrote:
At 3/5/10 05:21 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: some solid sites have been made threw wix...
mine is not one of them
well that was an interesting rummage, your sites pretty solid, thanks for that "jeremy"

Sure thing "Ashley"
o.0....
besides I was required to put my real name up. I didn't have a choice in the matter, and after much thought over the subject, I decided to leave it for a couple other reasons.

I need to update it again >.>

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:35:24

It's pretty solid but I suggest you add some sort of "blog" and make some other things to keep people coming back.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:37:06

At 3/5/10 05:35 PM, Mabelma wrote: It's pretty solid but I suggest you add some sort of "blog" and make some other things to keep people coming back.

Wix has templates for that.... but I don't even update my NG blog regularly, what makes you think I'll update it on a site I only visit once a week?

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:45:25

I get you but I still suggest you try it out. Also here's a little compilation of my best works.

This are drawings for one year or ago, again I do learn fast. Plus practice, practice and practice.

Improving one of my pieces.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 17:53:05

At 3/5/10 05:45 PM, Mabelma wrote: I get you but I still suggest you try it out. Also here's a little compilation of my best works.

This are drawings for one year or ago, again I do learn fast. Plus practice, practice and practice.

if their from a year ago... there no longer your best....
no offense. but what you have done here in this thread beats those hands down.
also your snowboard on your tankmen needs to bigger.

bigger than his "Gun" at least

BBS Signature

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 18:02:33

When I said "best" I was being sarcastic, they look like a piece of shit. I will fix the board's size and post the image again soon but if the requested likes it and doesn't want me to change anything I won't fix it.

Response to Improving one of my pieces. 2010-03-05 18:04:03

I just love you guys! You 4 together and BAM, you have a witty fest for everyone! Have you ever though of starting a team? Come on, think about it! This is probably the funniest thread on NG. And its you 4 who make it so! I'm not joking, really not! Think about it!

BBS Signature