00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music & Sound Fx, Up For Work!

690 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music & Sound Fx, Up For Work! 2010-02-03 14:55:38

Hello fellow developers!

I am here to offer my music and also some basic sound effects, and my working hours to serious people with serious intentions on making games.

I am most comfortable with making orchestral, medieval and kind of metal music. I prefer live recordings whenever possible, though I use virtual instruments too naturally.

I look for both full time jobs and single projects. I am 23 years old and a student at Ege University on 4th grade.

I am a member of MSG (Performing rights organization and Society for music owners in Turkey). I will probably have my own website up soon. Till then I will have to exhibit my portfolio here, some full songs and some works in progress :

www.soundclick.com/Cicekcift

also using the "play" button on the top right corner will bring up the full list of songs for much easier and faster access.

I sell these songs non-exclusively, and always willing to make new songs that I promise will be fitting to the mood. Mostly they are loopable, or is subject to be divided for loops.
And if I create new audio that can be exclusively licensed but of course it will cost more than a non-exclusive license.

Hoping to hear from and work with you on beautiful games.

Also my email address : cicekciftmuzik (at) gmail (dot) com