00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mae6NG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Ex The Asshole!

943 Views | 17 Replies

My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:42:29

Hi guys. Okay a few of you know that I was engaged, and have had a child. But I am no longer with the father due to him being a controlling obsessive freak.

I knew he wasn't good husband/fiance/boyfriend material, but I always thought he would be a very good dad. But how wrong was I.
When I finished with him he became obsessive and stalkerish. He would stalk me on facebook, stalk me outside my home and constantly ring me. Up to only a week ago he stopped. But the last thing he said was that he loved me, and wouldn't be able to move on, and that his daughter is important and he will keep seeing her.

He stopped calling, stopped asking to take Tiffany (my daughter). And he took her to the doctors the other day because I was too ill and brought her straight back, hadn't even changed her or fed her.

I had a dream last night, and he's already got a new gf I looked on Facebook today and low and behold he had a new gf. Don't get me wrong, I don't love him or anything, don't have any other feelings than dislike towards him. But if you love someone, you don't move on that quick do you?

He has turned into a total hypocrite, because he didn't even let me wear normal jeans and a t-shirt as that would be classed as too revealing. But yet, his new girl is on facebook in her underwear. Don't even ask why I was with him in the first place, or why I even had a child with him. I guess I was just stupid, naive and loved him.

Meh. But seriously, I would love to know what goes on in guys heads for them to say one thing, completely control you, then forget about their daughter and go off with a whore.

Explain guys. Please.

You can be a paedo to me any time - Amaranthus

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:43:38

They start to want different things, get greedy, forget all they loved and knew and move on.

It's a shame.

Hope for the best for you.

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:45:55

...What's going to happen to the baby!?

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:45:58

My sister ex-husband started doing meth, beating her and stole her identity after they got a divorce, He's been in prison a couple times after the divorce and as far as I know if I see him back in town he's not gonna be happy to see me.

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:47:30

He's probably doing this to make you jealous. Even if he does, from what I've read - you seem like the better person in all of this. . Seems like an irl troll >_>.

Watch how I contribute NOTHING to EVERY thread I post in!

My downloadable music | My art.

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:49:42

At 1/29/10 12:45 PM, SouthAsian wrote: ...What's going to happen to the baby!?

Well I look after her all the time. Even when I was ill he couldn't even keep her for a day. He said he'll take her tomorrow, although I had to call him and ask. But I don't want his new whore.. I mean gf around him, cuz she just looks like she works in a stripper club or something... I am serious.

At 1/29/10 12:45 PM, drknes wrote: My sister ex-husband started doing meth, beating her and stole her identity after they got a divorce, He's been in prison a couple times after the divorce and as far as I know if I see him back in town he's not gonna be happy to see me.

Oh no that's terrible. If he does go back into town I wouldn't blame you for beating him shitless.

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:52:04

At 1/29/10 12:49 PM, Silver-Glint wrote: Oh no that's terrible. If he does go back into town I wouldn't blame you for beating him shitless.

He lives in vegas and a friend of my brother lives up there too, He came down and we told him if he sees him fuck him up or pay a homeless guy to fuck with him.

if anything he'll be killed.

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:55:24

At 1/29/10 12:42 PM, Silver-Glint wrote: Explain guys. Please.

The collective result of centuries of social analysis, cultural epidemiology and psycological studies all generate varied and interesting debate topics on this subject, but at the end of the day, it all boils down to one thing:

Some people are stupid like that. You don't have to be a guy, girl, black, white, rich, poor, or anything else. An asshole is still an asshole regardless. Sucks to be you for picking the wrong one; just learn to make do on your own for now. Not much else you can do here.

(Oh, and if you really didn't care... why are you making a thread about it?)

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 12:57:15

At 1/29/10 12:55 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
(Oh, and if you really didn't care... why are you making a thread about it?)

Because it confuses me how he can neglect his daughter like that..

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 13:02:24

At 1/29/10 12:57 PM, Silver-Glint wrote: Because it confuses me how he can neglect his daughter like that..

Just out of interest, what evidence did you have to suggest he was going to be any better at being a dad than a boyfriend?

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 13:08:12

At 1/29/10 01:02 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
Just out of interest, what evidence did you have to suggest he was going to be any better at being a dad than a boyfriend?

Because his mum has ten kids, and he is really good with them and told me how much he loves kids. And when I was with him he was constantly playing with and holding Tiffany.

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 13:20:16

At 1/29/10 01:08 PM, Silver-Glint wrote: Because his mum has ten kids, and he is really good with them and told me how much he loves kids. And when I was with him he was constantly playing with and holding Tiffany.

Saying you love kids is one of the oldest tricks in the book, I'm afraid. It's not hard to play with a baby and make it look like you'd be a great father when really the main objective is to impress said baby's mother. Sorry; it's a major douchebag move, I know, but it happens. A lot.

Guys aren't automatically hardwired to love their own kids like girls are. I mean, it's a common result of being with their partner and wanting the best for them, but it's not always as unconditional as you'd guess. I hate to say it, but if what you've posted here is the whole truth it looks like you've been screwed over pretty badly here.

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 13:49:27

At 1/29/10 12:42 PM, Silver-Glint wrote: Explain guys. Please.

I could ask for you to explain a lot of things, but I doubt I'll get that.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 13:58:35

Well, since I'm a guy, I can tell you 4 things guys think about.

1. Boobs
2. Beer
3. Boobs
4. Did I mention boobs?!

Yeah it's disgusting. I don't think like that but other men do. Not all men, but most.

"As we speak, Osama Bin Laden is living with Spongebob in a pineapple under the sea." - Jimmy Kimmel

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 14:03:29

At 1/29/10 01:58 PM, Wyatt2012 wrote: Well, since I'm a guy, I can tell you 4 things guys think about.

1. Vagina
2. Beer
3. Boobs
4. Their vehicle.

Pretty much.

BBS Signature

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 14:10:05

You broke his heart, now he's pissed off and acting out. Some guys take it well and some don't.

I would know I'm in the same situation right now, without the kid.

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 14:11:12

My Ex The Asshole!

So, you achieved self-buttsecks?

Tell us how! For the future of humanity!

Response to My Ex The Asshole! 2010-01-29 14:12:24

At 1/29/10 02:09 PM, EgoistXIV wrote: And I remember telling you to take your time in picking a partner for life. Then again, I wouldn't take advice from NG either.

Yeah I should've listened. But at the same time I have a daughter because of this.. and I love her unconditionally.

BBS Signature