00:00
00:00

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

88,194 Views | 382 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-06-04 14:41:07


I got another test done.

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-06-04 23:54:48


hey guys just thought I'd share this. I made it in Styks. the slightly crappy mac version of pivot. what do you guys think? any pointers would be great.


Yep. that's me on liljim and PsychoGoldfish's sigs.

I must be pretty awesome huh?

I, for one, welcome our new Facebook overlords.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-06-13 03:09:35


Ahhhhh, it's been far too long...

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!


Make me a sandwich, damnit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-06-23 15:47:49


At 6/4/11 11:54 PM, Arch-Angel wrote: hey guys just thought I'd share this. I made it in Styks. the slightly crappy mac version of pivot. what do you guys think? any pointers would be great.

i wouldn't say styks is crappy. It's actually quite useful. You can reform arms and legs on the fly without making separate sticks so you don't have to use weird easing tricks to get a more 3D feel for certain movements.

And it has a fill tool. Seriously pivot needs one of those.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-07-06 21:53:37


anyone know where I can get the improved dd pivot?
I haven't tried pivot in a while and it will give me something to do. Maybe now that I am a little older and have more patience i could actually get better.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-07-07 06:17:00


At 6/23/11 03:47 PM, narf wrote:
At 6/4/11 11:54 PM, Arch-Angel wrote: hey guys just thought I'd share this. I made it in Styks. the slightly crappy mac version of pivot. what do you guys think? any pointers would be great.
i wouldn't say styks is crappy. It's actually quite useful. You can reform arms and legs on the fly without making separate sticks so you don't have to use weird easing tricks to get a more 3D feel for certain movements.

And it has a fill tool. Seriously pivot needs one of those.

Agree! This is huge step for pivot! this needs lot work, they should add fade tool, maybe pen tool if they can.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-07-12 00:17:45


Well, time to unrust once again only to immediately re-rust afterwards. (This is JoMbO btw)

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-07-15 00:18:46


is it possible to use tweens in pivot? that would be pretty cool for slow-mo and stuff.


Yep. that's me on liljim and PsychoGoldfish's sigs.

I must be pretty awesome huh?

I, for one, welcome our new Facebook overlords.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-07-15 14:57:25


At 7/14/11 04:08 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote:
At 7/14/11 03:33 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote: Here's a short animation I made:
By the way, you should view it in chrome. It looks slow in IE.

People still use IE?

Also JOMBO!!!!! Why the name change?

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-07-16 11:20:32


At 7/15/11 12:18 AM, Arch-Angel wrote: is it possible to use tweens in pivot? that would be pretty cool for slow-mo and stuff.

no there's no tween option. pivot is really fbf animating.


BBS Signature

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-08-22 03:30:34


Sorry if this is a rather unwanted bump, but I can't help but come back here every so often for whatever reason. I think I'm sort of hoping to find a group of people similar to me and all the other animators in the original thread. A group of people who enjoy doing this as much as we all (or at least I) did. Well on a different note here's a quick little animation I whipped up rather quickly to contribute a bit because I figured I should at least bump with a purpose. I really don't want to see this any more buried than it already is. But it's inevitable I suppose. Oh well.

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-08-22 11:42:59


At 6/4/11 11:54 PM, Arch-Angel wrote: hey guys just thought I'd share this. I made it in Styks. the slightly crappy mac version of pivot. what do you guys think? any pointers would be great.

I have stykz as well, but I've got to say that it's better than anything I've ever done:
My first animation (I know-It's shit)


I had sex with a pie.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-09-30 01:07:36


I know this thread is old an all, but I thought it would be better to post this here, Here's my animation.

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!


"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-10-01 17:40:32


Awesome work people! I'm going to try this out too. I've used it a year ago, was confusing and pretty risky. I'll post some work of mine later.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-10-08 16:05:48


At 10/1/11 05:40 PM, EmprerorDee wrote: Awesome work people! I'm going to try this out too. I've used it a year ago, was confusing and pretty risky. I'll post some work of mine later.

How in the name of fuck was it risky?


At 6/3/11 10:56 PM, BlakeMo wrote:

: I have no sexual orientation

: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HAS POTENTIAL TO BE BLESSED BY MY PENETRATION

BBS Signature

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-10-09 18:48:21


Here's fifteen minutes of my life in stick figure form, please, tell me what you think.

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-10-09 19:03:00


Attempt Number 2!

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2011-10-21 16:07:09


If you need some tips and tutorials for improvement I'd suggest this website forums.stickpage.com/forum.php looks pretty good.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2012-06-01 03:42:50


Dunno if I'll regret bumping this thing. Either way, I'm looking to dust off pivot and make something for fun. Need something to do this weekend.

Might even download a digital graphics program (any will do lol) and do some stuff. I have nothing on this computer at the moment.

Currently I'm working my balls off and need something to do so I might start up an animation hobby again.

BTW got my Degree. Just chillen for a bit and celebrating. Woot.

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2012-09-24 01:51:52


At 6/1/12 03:42 AM, narf wrote: Dunno if I'll regret bumping this thing. Either way, I'm looking to dust off pivot and make something for fun. Need something to do this weekend.

Might even download a digital graphics program (any will do lol) and do some stuff. I have nothing on this computer at the moment.

Currently I'm working my balls off and need something to do so I might start up an animation hobby again.

BTW got my Degree. Just chillen for a bit and celebrating. Woot.

Nope, bumping is not a bad idea because I get the occasional nostalgia attack. I really wish I had stayed in touch with you guys. I would actually like to thank you all because all of the people who were here with me, ape, narf, wolf, etc were a big part of my life and I greatly enjoyed the time we had together, albeit digitally. So thank you. Also I hate bumping this thread without a contribution as well, so here's something I worked up real quick, I haven't done this in a while so excuse any roughness. Also it has no real point, it's 2 AM and tomorrow's Monday and I can't be creative right now.

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2013-06-18 20:19:13


At 8/20/10 02:45 PM, narf wrote: got kinda bored with this one

Pretty nice! I like KUNG FU!

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!


I'm sure there's plenty of other, better places i could have posted this but, I happen to know that some of you guys are really good at animation, and I would like your opinion.

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!

Response to The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!! 2015-11-28 04:24:48


I am new to this shitty website and here's some shitty pivot shit you fucking cunts!

I am a dick-head.

The Pivot Stick Figure Showcase!!!


You raped me