Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2015-02-12 21:26:12 Reply

At 2/10/15 09:33 PM, DeftAndEvil wrote:
Also sweet. I'll put you down for it, man. Since there's more than one judge, I'll also offer to give some criticism on the side, although I encourage peer-review.

I have the MWC all but posted. I'm waiting to post it on Saturday morning. It will follow the format of the old contests pretty much (must be posted in the official thread, must abide by word limit, must follow prompt, etc). I'm also reducing word limit to 3.5k and disallowing fan fiction.

Nice, I may have to dig out my computer then. Most of my interneting is done via iPad now, and my daughter broke my iPad keyboard about a year ago. I'll be digging it out of the closet and wiping off the cobwebs. Looking forward to reading everyone's writing!

Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2015-05-21 08:15:45 Reply

Here soon my girlfriend and daughter go out of the country for over a month. I'm really interested in doing something different for this month or at least a part of it. I won't get to many chances in my life where my responsibilities aren't to my family. I was kind of thinking of living homeless for the month and writing about it. I would still go to work since being homeless doesn't mean you don't have money or a way of supporting yourself. For some reason I really have an interest in mostly living off the grid and just seeing how freeing it would be. Would anyone be interested in that or should I do something else like fight crime and write about being a vigilante?

last part was a slight joke
Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-05 13:47:15 Reply

@jasobeluexy

You post a lot of... nonsense... what's up? Am I missing something? A lot of your posts just seem like random words put together sometimes.

jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-05 14:03:40 Reply

At 9/5/17 01:47 PM, Fro wrote: @jasobeluexy

You post a lot of... nonsense... what's up? Am I missing something? A lot of your posts just seem like random words put together sometimes.

dose wisdom make since to a fool??

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-06 16:03:42 Reply

At 9/5/17 02:03 PM, jasobeluexy wrote:

dose wisdom make since to a fool??

For example, what is this nonsense?

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1425670

jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-06 16:55:59 Reply

a ficticious awards ceremony designed to promote the people the awards are being givin to with half a joke about the whole thing...........

aka exactly what it says it is...

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.

Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-06 17:11:07 Reply

At 9/6/17 04:55 PM, jasobeluexy wrote:

I guess I shall remain a fool who is not wise enough to understand your madness.

jasobeluexy
jasobeluexy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-06 21:28:22 (edited 2017-09-06 21:30:55) Reply

At 9/6/17 05:11 PM, Fro wrote:
At 9/6/17 04:55 PM, jasobeluexy wrote:
I guess I shall remain a fool who is not wise enough to understand your madness.

a fools madness is when he sees himself reflected in a wise mans eyes as if it were the mirror of him which is not him with the problem

BraydogTheGreat
BraydogTheGreat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-08 09:52:44 Reply

@DeftAndEvil I'd love to join a writing contest

LITERALLY ALL THE FORUM THREADS I'VE MADE!!!(last updated December 10th 2017)

Have you ever fallen asleep watching a documentary about insomnia?

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-09-08 10:09:36 Reply

At 9/8/17 09:52 AM, BoxerBraydog wrote: @DeftAndEvil I'd love to join a writing contest

The good news is there is a writing contest going on now, one that I would highly appreciate entry into. I plan on having smaller competitions throughout the months with no prizes, but with this one the top story wins $100! I'm going to see what we can do about a Christmas/Winter one as well, but this contest may depend on how many paid ones we get in the future.

Entry Thread
Comments/Questions Thread
Tom's Newspost

Also, if anyone has any ideas that could help make this forum a little more active let's talk about them in this thread.

BraydogTheGreat
BraydogTheGreat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-10-26 14:50:54 Reply

Also, if anyone has any ideas that could help make this forum a little more active let's talk about them in this thread.

Yes, I have a plan to make it more active - Forum Story sequels.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 39
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-10-26 15:02:15 Reply

At 10/26/17 02:50 PM, BoxerBraydog wrote:
Yes, I have a plan to make it more active - Forum Story sequels.

make sure to keep track of the ones that you've made just so we have record of them. Some day I do want to put them together and see what terrible mess has been created.

I think you should try some with a general theme. A zombie theme, Halloween theme, love story, adventure, murder/mystery, etc... Thoughts?

BraydogTheGreat
BraydogTheGreat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Writer
Response to Writing Forum Lounge 2017-10-26 16:48:09 Reply

make sure to keep track of the ones that you've made just so we have record of them. Some day I do want to put them together and see what terrible mess has been created.

I think you should try some with a general theme. A zombie theme, Halloween theme, love story, adventure, murder/mystery, etc... Thoughts?

Yes, I will keep track of the awful franchise I have made.

As well as that, I don't know what I could make the third one about. I'm actually considering making it into a much more (Get ready for it) serious and dramatic installment than the other two. I mean, the jokes attract A LOT of people's attention, but we've never tried anything...new. I dunno, I just think making it more serious would make it a little fun. Something different, ya know?

I'm interested to see how it all looks when we compile all of them.

BBS Signature