00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

VdIbV is working on a flash movie!

406 Views | 2 Replies

It'll be cool! I just started working on it. It won't be done for at least 2 weeks. It's called Kill A Stick figure! The point is that you are sick of sticks & want them to die! That is all! I'm looking forward to submitting it.

Response to VdIbV is working on a flash movie! 2001-08-08 00:27:33

I was waiting for a topic like this... ME TOO! It's like an 80's double dragon type game, except it's a movie and not a game, sort of like Xiao Xiao... AH CRAP! No, actually it's going to be really good. It's got way better animation, no motion capture crap, and it also isn't stick figures (Woo Hoo!) It started out as a project for my classical animation course, but I didn't have time to make it as long as I wanted it. I'm going to make it two thirds larger than it was. It will probably be out in a month.

Response to VdIbV is working on a flash movie! 2001-08-08 00:40:37

At 8/8/01 12:27 AM, Pants01 wrote: I was waiting for a topic like this... ME TOO! It's like an 80's double dragon type game, except it's a movie and not a game, sort of like Xiao Xiao... AH CRAP! No, actually it's going to be really good. It's got way better animation, no motion capture crap, and it also isn't stick figures (Woo Hoo!) It started out as a project for my classical animation course, but I didn't have time to make it as long as I wanted it. I'm going to make it two thirds larger than it was. It will probably be out in a month.

Cool!