00:00
00:00

Can't find a flash 2010-01-24 13:09:46

I was adviced to make this thread by a guy in another thread so im hoping that im doing this right XD

I'm looking for a certain flash but i cannot remember the name of it. I think i saw it here on newground once but im really not sure:S
Here's what happens in it: Some guy with white hair (if i recall) goes down to asubway and get ambushed by some matrix type agents. There is alot of fighting with both guns and swords, and at one point you see a neck break in some x-ray-ish view. It's verry well animated if i recall:)
Hope you guys can help me!

Thanks in advance!

Response to Can't find a flash 2010-01-24 13:15:46

What's the animation type like? Do the characters have simple designs/shapes, or are they more complicated?

I'm sure Shunshuu will be able to find the right one, but I know a few that could go a bit like this.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Can't find a flash 2010-01-24 13:23:09

This animation is no longer on Newgrounds, Genryu's Blade.

Response to Can't find a flash 2010-01-24 13:24:20

Not entirely sure what you mean by style... but it's def not a sideview stick fight. There is alot of different shots from alot of angles and the animation, as i remember it, generally looked rather complicated.

It's been years since i watched it, so i cannot tell about every detail in the flash, but i will provide what i can if it will help you find or remember the flash:)
Thanks again!