00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

chodes

1,049 Views | 7 Replies

chodes 2001-08-07 19:11:43

chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodes...chodes...

Response to chodes 2001-08-07 19:28:40

At 8/7/01 07:11 PM, Sir_Chodington wrote: chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodes...chodes....

yeah, chodes. you should have chosen a more unguessable password, my friend.

P.S. I know who you are. Don't spam the BBS with shit unless its under your real alias.

Response to chodes 2001-08-07 20:36:12

At 8/7/01 07:28 PM, Sir_Chodington wrote:
At 8/7/01 07:11 PM, Sir_Chodington wrote: chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodescho deschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodeschodes chodeschodeschodeschodeschodes...chodes....
yeah, chodes. you should have chosen a more unguessable password, my friend.

P.S. I know who you are. Don't spam the BBS with shit unless its under your real alias.

who figured it out?

Response to chodes 2001-08-07 20:57:56

At 8/7/01 08:36 PM, -NuKe- wrote: who figured it out?

wasn't me, but the favourite band was krumpet. Bit of a give away :)

BBS Signature

Response to chodes 2001-08-07 21:05:33

At 8/7/01 08:57 PM, Eggatron wrote:
At 8/7/01 08:36 PM, -NuKe- wrote: who figured it out?
wasn't me, but the favourite band was krumpet. Bit of a give away :)

actually i arent sir chodington. It was my friend from school.

Response to chodes 2001-08-07 21:20:36

At 8/7/01 09:05 PM, -NuKe- wrote: actually i arent sir chodington. It was my friend from school.

wow, you peeps sure like your crumpets :)

BBS Signature

Response to chodes 2001-08-07 21:22:21

At 8/7/01 09:20 PM, Eggatron wrote:
At 8/7/01 09:05 PM, -NuKe- wrote: actually i arent sir chodington. It was my friend from school.

the "joke" started in my school when my friend wrote "soup likes tea and crumpets" on the blackboard when the teacher wasnt looking and then i yelled out "crumpets own you!"

Response to chodes 2001-08-07 21:36:41

At 8/7/01 09:22 PM, -NuKe- wrote:
At 8/7/01 09:20 PM, Eggatron wrote:
the "joke" started in my school when my friend wrote "soup likes tea and crumpets" on the blackboard when the teacher wasnt looking and then i yelled out "crumpets own you!"

i also would like to add that he stole the soup part from me!

chodes