Make yourself comfortable.
Have some coffee.
After a little break, COW arrives back to the art forum.
For those who don't know how this works,
- The aim of the thread is to create a create a creature concept (+ description) within a week.
- A different theme is declared every week, which the creature concept MUST abide by.
- After the week's up, a voting thread is started, followed by a new COW thread & topic.
- user can vote in the voting thread; just choose the concept you think should win.
- COW winners are given pride of place at the start of the following vote thread ... and I think I'll sort out a blog post so there's a hall of honour as well.
Right, enough with this bollocks, what's the topic?
This week's theme comes courtesy ofSirNightOwl... ish. I can't remember what it was exactly cos he changes his Facebook status so bloody much.
This week's feckeriffic theme is: DEITY!
Draw a creature which is a being of worship.
This can be something like Cthulhu or an incarnation of a God,
something like how Egyptians treat cats,
cults ... go as far as you think you can bend the theme!
===CREATURE OF THE WEEK RULES===
- Only one entry per user will go through to the vote thread.
- You cannot post your old work.
- No human likenesses.
- No real-life animals (play-on-names are fine).
- No creature chimeras.
- A description for your creature is recommended, but not necessary.
- No MS Paint.
- If I decide not enough time has been spent on a submission, it won't be accepted.
- All other Art Forum rules apply.
Deadline is the Monday 18th of January, sometime.
If you have any other topic ideas, either post them to TurkeyOnAStick or leave a response on SirNightOwl's List of past COW Topics.
G'luck g'luck g'luck g'luck ...