00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Acting Competition -5-

37,785 Views | 356 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-24 19:31:13

Too late...
My time has come...

That's crazy talk.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-25 17:16:30

Enlightening

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-26 01:37:26

FAAAAAAAAAATTTTTYYYYY!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-26 20:20:12

At 3/26/10 01:37 AM, tingtonger wrote: FAAAAAAAAAATTTTTYYYYY!!!!

Yeah yeah I know... I am pissed off as well, probably more than any of you because I DONT EVEN HAVE FREE TIME IN SPRING BREAK DAMMIT. Ive had soo much work to do moving stuff to this new house... grumble grumble.

Just move on with ur lifes dogs and ill PM you all when I can finally get the rest judged! I have a few more to do, im neeaarrllyyy done.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-28 14:07:47

At 3/26/10 08:20 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
Yeah yeah I know... I am pissed off as well, probably more than any of you because I DONT EVEN HAVE FREE TIME IN SPRING BREAK DAMMIT. Ive had soo much work to do moving stuff to this new house... grumble grumble.

Just move on with ur lifes dogs and ill PM you all when I can finally get the rest judged! I have a few more to do, im neeaarrllyyy done.

I know what that's like. I didn't have any free time during Spring Break either. I guess teachers don't understand the "Break" part of that expression. It's not a time to go home and do work, it's a time to go home and relax for a little bit after a good 2 and a half months of school! >:(

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-28 23:27:52

I'm not pissed! I was yodeling your name into the abyss of a moonlit night. Yoooouuu arrrre sooooooooooo beeeautifuuuul to meeeeee!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-30 22:29:44

At 3/28/10 11:27 PM, tingtonger wrote:

I'm not pissed! I was yodeling your name into the abyss of a moonlit night. Yoooouuu arrrre sooooooooooo beeeautifuuuul to meeeeee!!!

Lmao, well I know SOME people here are pissed (since im secretly waiting as long as I can to try and conjure up some hatred within this forum and turn it into a huge shitstorm, and revealing in the climax of the chaos that this is not really a contest but just some marvelous trick to give me entertainment! muwhahaha)

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-31 18:49:07

When I came to your house with a bat, I just wanted to play baseball with you. I wasn't mad... GOSH!

At 3/30/10 10:29 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
Lmao, well I know SOME people here are pissed (since im secretly waiting as long as I can to try and conjure up some hatred within this forum and turn it into a huge shitstorm, and revealing in the climax of the chaos that this is not really a contest but just some marvelous trick to give me entertainment! muwhahaha)

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-03-31 19:32:17

I'll wait foreverrrrrr

That's crazy talk.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-01 21:58:15

Happy Kevin Bacon Day! Praise the mighty Bacon Mug! >:D

Voice Acting Competition -5-

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-02 08:45:14

At 4/1/10 09:58 PM, mariobros153 wrote: Happy Kevin Bacon Day! Praise the mighty Bacon Mug! >:D

That is both amazing and disgusting at once. How do you keep it from leaking?...and then keep yourself from eating it?

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-02 13:50:00

At 4/2/10 08:45 AM, ArtellTheWanderer wrote:
At 4/1/10 09:58 PM, mariobros153 wrote: Happy Kevin Bacon Day! Praise the mighty Bacon Mug! >:D
That is both amazing and disgusting at once. How do you keep it from leaking?...and then keep yourself from eating it?

Oddly enough, I think both answers for something like that is you don't, and you don't.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-03 01:59:09

What the hell is in it?

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-03 09:26:47

At 4/3/10 01:59 AM, JaShinYa wrote: What the hell is in it?

If I had to guess, I'd say "gravy".

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-08 15:34:57

So what's happening over here then guys?

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-08 15:58:36

We're all naked and dancing.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-08 19:40:08

Im seriously considering just posting the results from the other judges and not posting mine, since every singel day I have work to do *and this new game im making has really put a load on my shoulders*

Do you want me to give you all my personal review on these, or just post the results right now?

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-08 19:50:59

We would love your personal reviews, but if you're too busy to do them you're too busy to do them. I think it's your call, and it should be based on whether you think you'll be able to do them anytime soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-08 21:00:40

How far off are you from completing your own reviews?

I mean we've waited all this time already so...

I write. I voice act. Drop me a PM. Sig by Ejit

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-10 01:23:20

At 4/8/10 07:50 PM, tingtonger wrote: We would love your personal reviews, but if you're too busy to do them you're too busy to do them. I think it's your call, and it should be based on whether you think you'll be able to do them anytime soon.

I second this motion.

traintrack6

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-10 08:36:07

I demand monetary compensation.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-11 00:15:49

At 4/10/10 01:23 AM, traintrack6 wrote:
At 4/8/10 07:50 PM, tingtonger wrote: We would love your personal reviews, but if you're too busy to do them you're too busy to do them. I think it's your call, and it should be based on whether you think you'll be able to do them anytime soon.
I second this motion.

Third-ing this motion- to motion whatever they are motioning.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-11 20:45:25

Alright, i am officially dedicating myself to finishing this next week. EVERYONE SEND ME PMS AND DEMAND THIS. Cause Im going to need a lot of demanding to get me to do this, cause school is making me tired as ffffffffffffffff D:

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-14 21:33:27

At 4/11/10 08:45 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: Alright, i am officially dedicating myself to finishing this next week. EVERYONE SEND ME PMS AND DEMAND THIS. Cause Im going to need a lot of demanding to get me to do this, cause school is making me tired as ffffffffffffffff D:

Wow.

How irresponsible of you. Not to mention disrespectful to the contestants. That is low man. Low. Making people who joined the contest YOU started to beg YOU to finish what YOU promised to do.

Wow.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-14 22:10:14

At 4/14/10 09:33 PM, DruoxtheShredder wrote: How irresponsible of you. Not to mention disrespectful to the contestants. That is low man. Low. Making people who joined the contest YOU started to beg YOU to finish what YOU promised to do.

Wow.

Be quiet you Wowing negative nancy pants.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-15 08:21:38

I was wondering if this competition was starting to be a holocaust, sure it happened but nobody wants to talk about it.

If there's light at the end of the tunnel I'm happy to wait. Now to send a violent PM
Mind you, the soon this is finished, the sooner the next one can start.

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-15 20:09:04

At 4/14/10 10:10 PM, tingtonger wrote:
At 4/14/10 09:33 PM, DruoxtheShredder wrote: How irresponsible of you. Not to mention disrespectful to the contestants. That is low man. Low. Making people who joined the contest YOU started to beg YOU to finish what YOU promised to do.

Wow.
Be quiet you Wowing negative nancy pants.

Stuff it, faggot. It's not being a negative nancy when you call someone out on their bullshit. I'm not begging this guy to do something he promised to do. And no one else should either.

It's one thing to put it off because you are lazy, I'd happily accept that. But to demand people to beg? That's low.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-15 20:25:53

At 4/15/10 08:09 PM, DruoxtheShredder wrote: Stuff it, faggot. It's not being a negative nancy when you call someone out on their bullshit. I'm not begging this guy to do something he promised to do. And no one else should either.

It's one thing to put it off because you are lazy, I'd happily accept that. But to demand people to beg? That's low.

Why the fuck is it low to ask for support? Do you know how much time and energy go into organizing competitions like this? You can be certain that he has other things to do. Yes, it sucks that he's taken a month to get the results out. But for you to get pissy and self-righteous is stupid and beligerant. He's doesn't want people to beg; he wants people to encourage and motivate him to work, to show that all of his efforts aren't being wasted on selfish assholes such as yourself. He doesn't owe you shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-15 21:59:31

At 4/15/10 08:25 PM, tingtonger wrote:
At 4/15/10 08:09 PM, DruoxtheShredder wrote: Stuff it, faggot. It's not being a negative nancy when you call someone out on their bullshit. I'm not begging this guy to do something he promised to do. And no one else should either.

Why the fuck is it low to ask for support? Do you know how much time and energy go into organizing competitions like this? You can be certain that he has other things to do. Yes, it sucks that he's taken a month to get the results out. But for you to get pissy and self-righteous is stupid and beligerant. He's doesn't want people to beg; he wants people to encourage and motivate him to work, to show that all of his efforts aren't being wasted on selfish assholes such as yourself. He doesn't owe you shit.

Support? He isn't asking for support. He's asking for begging. He doesn't owe me shit, he owes ALL OF US results. I am not gonna waste my time typing at a wall like you. I'm right and you can't change that what I said was right.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Acting Competition -5- 2010-04-15 22:04:05

At 4/15/10 09:59 PM, DruoxtheShredder wrote: Support? He isn't asking for support. He's asking for begging. He doesn't owe me shit, he owes ALL OF US results. I am not gonna waste my time typing at a wall like you. I'm right and you can't change that what I said was right.

He never once used the word beg. You're not going to waste your time typing because you have nothing relevant to say. GTFO.

BBS Signature