2009 Bbs Awards : Voting 2009-12-24 20:49:48
Well, this is it. The last BBS Awards Voting Thread of the decade. The fate of the top 5 users with the most nominations rest in the hands of users that decide to vote this year. Lets go over a few things before this starts.
FOLLOW THE RULES OR RISK GETTING YOUR POST DELETED
They are almost the same as the Nomination Thread's rules, but read through these anyways.
- Keep all chit-chat about the awards in the Discussion Thread , not here.
- DO NOT POST MORE THAN ONCE IN THIS THREAD. Be confident with your votes before hitting submit, because after that there is no going back.
- if you were nominated in a category and made it to the top 5, you CAN vote for yourself, though it would make you look selfish, so consider voting for someone else if you can.
- please try to vote in all of the categories. You don't have to, but every vote helps a bit.
- THE VOTING THREAD WILL BE LOCKED ON JANUARY 2nd AT MIDNIGHT. So get all of your votes in before then.
- ties are broken with a random number generator, so if you were nominated and tied with someone but didn't make it to the top 5, sorry buddy, but you still get honorable mentions at the bottom of this post :)
- Vote for ONE user in each category. Multiple votes for users in a single category by 1 person will result in only one of those votes being accepted by me.
- Only vote for someone who's name is listed. This is the VOTING thread, not the Nomination thread
Thats about it. Lets get going. Below are the categories with their top 5 users. Vote wisely, and Good Luck to the Candidates.
The Funniest User -1. Piss
The Biggest Attention Whore -
The Drama Queen -1. Davidzx
Never Logs Off -
I Miss Yew -1. JadeTheAssassin
The Best Artist -1. MoriChax
The Master Creator -
The Rookie of the Year -1. Blush
The Most Improved -
The Biggest Spammer-1. GOTHCLAWZ
The Most Overrated -1. EyeLovePoozy
The Most Underrated -1. Scarab
The Best Thread-
1. Attn: BBS users
2. Photoshop the rock driving
3. The Beast Awakens
4. Find all threads by a user
5. Stickam thread
The Worst Mod -1. Malachy
The Best Mod -
The Worst Poster -1. Twilight
The Best Poster-1. Scarab
Unfortunatly, some users in catagories end up getting tied with another user with the amount of nominations. In the event that this happens, users that are tied are assigned a number and a random number generator selects a number, and if it is the same as one of the users that is tied, that user makes it to the voting part of the awards, while the other user(s) recieve honorable mention.
users eliminated by a random number generator in the I MISS YEW category.
gfoxcook, Mechabloby, DanAbnormal, Scuzzfest, Eggys, and Biteme2514 did not make it to the Voting part of the awards. Guess they aren't missed THAT much.
Users eliminated by a random number generator in the BEST ARTIST category
Jamoke, Egoraptor, and EchoRun are great artist, but none of them were selected by the machine this year. sorry guys :(
User eliminated by a random number generator in the MASTER CREATOR category
gumOnShoe is the only other person to get tied making it into the top 5 in this category. Sorry man but even though you made good threads this year, you didn't win this award. Maybe next year.
users eliminated by a random number generator in the BIGGEST SPAMMER category
Arclantic, LTmatt, GiantDouche, Ultor, and EyeLovePoozy aren't going to win this award this year. Lucky them
users eliminated by a random number generator in the MOST OVERRATED category
GOTHCLAWZ and Jamoke may be overrated but not overrated enough to win this award.
users eliminated by a random number generator in the MOST UNDERRATED category
Idiot-Finder and SeeInTheDark didn't make it but I don't think they're very underrated anyways.
users eliminated by a random number generator in the FUNNIEST USER category
Bahamut and Jamoke are HILARIOUS but not funny enough to make it to the voting section.
Happy Voting :D
Don't be afraid of failure.